Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (55157 Views)

19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Judeblade24(m): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2016
As drug addicts are addicted 2 cocaine,so as women are addicted 2 money..........any time dey hear u mention abt money,all deir artinery are positioned 4 oda ministerial activities.......sharp woman
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Sell the spot you booked on fp to me, baby! Lol

Luxiana19:
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Abumadea: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2016
vikacydevato:
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!

She doesn't av sense at all. Imagine her playing the good lady, she wld av ended up as the woman of the house and will be the one controlling the dollars.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Henrique4real(f): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
[[color=#990000][/color]quote author=passionate88 post=42448983]some women wicked die[/quote]

U can't imagine this guy believe me.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Ijebulogic(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Ijebulogic:
This Hilary and women. See this article:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/woman-remanded-jilting-lover/

I Am thinking that he is fond of charging them for stealing whenever they are done with him

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by lahit14(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2016
lifezone247:

But u can still steal the water from the ocean and create a river or a lake.

Hmmm!! Dis makes sense, a lake wouldn't be so bad howevr small.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by ddude: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
From this Article I could deduce that 2 men are retarded_

First why would a rich man be putting his prick inside 46yr old pvssy. The thing will have stretch finish. The stench self can wake my dead dog. And as a rich Baller, that dumb nigga just fall hand lipsrsealed

As for the Second Nigga, well I'm not too sure if he's a Journalist because only retarded_ journalism will ask you to see someone's picture and yet, they will find the poorest quality available and on top of that she is even wearing glasses. We are just as clueless as the beginning of her image...all we know is she is a lightskin with big Yansh and sagging titts undecided.

Anyways am sure it's one
of this skinny hungry bloggers that wanna buy house for Banana Island undecided
omo buruku ni iwo bobo yi
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by dannewlife(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wetin you expect before ?
Even Jezebel go bow for this one !
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by FRANKOXY(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
A reality check is to be carried out on to know if this guy is really her 1st victim.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by FRANKOXY(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
A reality check is to be carried out on her to know if this guy is really her 1st victim.
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by 400billionman: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
vikacydevato:
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!

Greed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.