Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Please, Help A Jambite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Help A Jambite (1051 Views)

See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / Jamb CBT Practice Software - Jambite Scores 396 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Jambite by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
I registered very late for jamb this year, and jamb exam comes up in few days or weeks.
I registered late coz I did moderately well last year and I was expecting to get admitted this year, but I didn't cos of some jamb combination ish.
So till now I'm not halfway to being prepared, but the main problem is, I can hardly concentrate on any other subject aside biology.
Time is running out on me and I've still got chemistry and almighty physics to cover, I think I'm okay with English language too.
Please what do I do I'm so scared I don't wanna remain in this house next year
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by Slimzjoe(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Being Scared won't help. Many Science Students Also have this same Issue you're facing now. Just Become Close to Perfect in Bio and English then Do a Lil work in Ur Other Subjects.

Being afraid of Failure is the Starting Point of Failure
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Being Scared won't help. Many Science Students Also have this same Issue you're facing now. Just Become Close to Perfect in Bio and English then Do a Lil work in Ur Other Subjects.

Being afraid of Failure is the Starting Point of Failure
Hmmm thanks bro
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by Swaggeronfleak(m): 2:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Nd hope you are close to God
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by Anney272(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Someone should help me too.I'm writing IRK in jamb and m a first timer without any knowledge about d subject...Any app dat can help me practice? Awaiting ur kind reply pals...please
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by Kirinwa: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Op what do you mean by "almighty physics"? No one can help you except yourself cos you have a defeatist mindset.
Let me tell you that you need to change your attitude towards study. You don't cram. Study to know.
You wrote it last year, are you telling me you have forgotten all? You should be revising by now.
Who are your friends?
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Kirinwa:
Op what do you mean by "almighty physics"? No one can help you except yourself cos you have a defeatist mindset.
Let me tell you that you need to change your attitude towards study. You don't cram. Study to know.
You wrote it last year, are you telling me you have forgotten all? You should be revising by now.
Who are your friends?
what do mean by who are my friends? I told you that I wasn't expecting to write jamb this year and I find it difficult to "revise" any other subject save biology grin
Re: Please, Help A Jambite by faray: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Same here o

(1) (Reply)

Custom Recruitment Form Is Out Now And For Sale / See What Happens In Mouau Night Classes..... / In Dependence By Sarah Ladipo Mayinka, Discussion Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.