Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Amaechi's New Tribesmen's Applause On His Latest Betrayal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's New Tribesmen's Applause On His Latest Betrayal (792 Views)

Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi's New Tribesmen's Applause On His Latest Betrayal by MagicBishop: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
The north came out to applaud Amaechi's decision to scrap the maritime university in Delta State ascribing this latest act of betrayal by Amaechi to the ND as a sign of his new found elevated position as one of them.

Now I will never bother with that mad man Amaechi but what I want to state here about the north's ecstatic reaction to Amaechi's latest foolishness just goes to reaffirm what I have been saying about the north and sw towards the people of the Niger Delta.

Unless you are as foolish as Amaechi or you fall under the category of those who will sell their brothers for a cask of schnapps and a mirror like TonyeBarcanista then you should see very clearly how these two regions view us with disdain and hatred.

The Akwa Ibom thread here opened my eyes on the level of jealousy and hatred these wicked people have for us in the ND.

This is also how they left their rotten state affairs to poke their noses into the election affairs of Bayelsa and Rivers and we thank God that HE was able to chase these wicked people from getting their wishes in those states.

Just today this is what one of my fellow Nigerian had to say about us in the Niger Delta
MyGeneration:

We wud but d moment d oil Price rises be sure to expect us.
Also we are not dragging anything from you we are only taking wats ours and that is our OIL.
Last time i checked there's no place it was recorded that ur forefathers buried oil anywhere in Nigeria.

This is how they see us.

We are the fools who must pay for their parasitic existence.

Well how can we blame them when we have the biggest fool ever to have governed a state.
Re: Amaechi's New Tribesmen's Applause On His Latest Betrayal by ddippset(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
And what about your God Jonathan who kept on doing projects and appointing and empowering the northerners over his own people? What do you call that? Solidarity? I call it a disgrace and a super betrayal. Nonsense!
Re: Amaechi's New Tribesmen's Applause On His Latest Betrayal by MagicBishop: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
ddippset:
And what about your God Jonathan who kept on doing projects and appointing and empowering the northerners over his own people? What do you call that? Solidarity? I call it a disgrace and a super betrayal. Nonsense!

I thought Jonathan's govt was an Igbo dominated one?

(1) (Reply)

More Horror Photos From Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday / Armsgate: I’m Willing To Testify Against Dasuki, Others At ICC – Senator Ndume / Ekitigate: Ex Governor Slams Jonathan For Supporting Fayose In 2015 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.