Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (42051 Views)

Soldiers Demolish Old Barracks In Suleja, Niger State (Photos) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Miscellaneous(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
wassup with this job?
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Miscellaneous(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Chain lintel is very advantageous to a building expecially when it is reinforced round the house.

It solve the following problem
1. It help prevent cracks which may occur at the point where the lintel stop if it is done individually on a lintel.

2. It make the house very flexible, this means you can create a new window openings or door opening without stress.

nice reply... as I climb the ladder of civil engr. Some of this ur once "questionable" reply are beginning to make sense... thanks joor. u too get sense

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by kenny2011: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello sirs,

Could you kindly help with an estimate for the roofing of this building.

Abdul

Cc:
mufutau55
EgunMogaji
HsLBroker
Abdulwastecx
segzy14
spyder880

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenny2011:
Hello sirs,

Could you kindly help with an estimate for the roofing of this building.

Abdul

Cc:
mufutau55
EgunMogaji
HsLBroker
Abdulwastecx
segzy14
spyder880

OK no problem, what type roofing sheets do you want to use to cover this house and do you have parapet attach to your roof edges, this questions need answers, because it will enable me give you accurate quote for the woods you need to roof this house, thanks
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by kenny2011: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
HsLBroker:
OK no problem, what type roofing sheets do you want to use to cover this house and do you have parapet attach to your roof edges, this questions need answers, because it will enable me give you accurate quote for the woods you need to roof this house, thanks

Thanks, it does not have parapet attached to the roof. I am looking at aluminium step tiles as well.
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by kenny2011: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
hi sir.. pls help give the quotation for roofing HsLBroker

thank u
kenny2011:

Thanks, it does not have parapet attached to the roof. I am looking at aluminium step tiles as well.
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
kenny2011:
hi sir.. pls help give the quotation for roofing HsLBroker

thank u
ok
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Okeseni(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Good day ! I had sent you a message over the analysis u did for a boungalow foundation at a particular aspect calculating for volume increasingly by considering 25% (as 1.25) all because of the shrinkage and wastage. here i want to ask, is 25% converting to 1.25?
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Okeseni:
Good day ! I had sent you a message over the analysis u did for a boungalow foundation at a particular aspect calculating for volume increasingly by considering 25% (as 1.25) all because of the shrinkage and wastage. here i want to ask, is 25% converting to 1.25?

It is a simple mathematics my oga. 25 percent of A is 0.25A, while and increase of 25% of A = A + 0.25A = 1.25A
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
abdulwastecx:

It is a simple mathematics my oga. 25 percent of A is 0.25A, while and increase of 25% of A = A + 0.25A = 1.25A
Sir long time..u no longer come here often...hope u are good? smiley
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2017
skelefish:

Sir long time..u no longer come here often...hope u are good? smiley

Thank you sir, I have been very busy lately
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Thank you sir, I have been very busy lately
Okay sir...Good to hear that
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by val15: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by buddie(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bros do you have an estimate for your requirement yet? I'm also interested in putting up something similar to your request why i ask, please share any more info you got..Thanks !

mrayosexy:
HELLO SIR,

PLEASE IN A ROUGH PRICE, HOW MUCH IS IT TO COMPLETE A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN IBADAN OYO STATE.

1 BEDROOM EN-SUITE
2 AVERAGE BEDROOMS WITH A TOILET AND BATHROOM IN THE MIDDLE
KITCHEN AND OTHERS. SOMETHING VERY MODERATE.
SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE ONE YOU ARE BUILDING IN SULEJA

AM JUST AN AVERAGE SALARY EARNER BUT I WANT TO START BUILDING MY OWN HOUSE.

CAN YOU ALSO WORK/BUILD IN IBADAN AS WELL.

KIND REGARDS
AY.
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by namelesss: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
As i was getting toward page 4 of this thread i started to realise that it will end abruptly (and so it was)... reading through like a bed time story, very interesting and educative.... i guess we’ll never know what happened...

Thank you’ll my people... you shall succeed

mufutau55
EgunMogaji
HsLBroker
Abdulwastecx
segzy14
spyder880

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Dennis3D(m): 1:55am On Oct 19, 2017
In need of building Design, plans, and construction. Then no problem. Visit our page to see our works. Like and follow for weekly updates. Very affordable services and fees. Here is my contact info: +2347038166370, +2348081465833 or Dennisnwabuisi@gmail.com. We design and build homes not houses by 99.9% accuracy level. If you doubt it, see our works yourself

https://www.facebook.com/Dennis3Ds/

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by MrRitchie: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Please how many blocks did you use for your 2 course foundation and how many blocks from foundation to lintel level? Thanks.
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by MrRitchie: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Please how many blocks did you use for this foundation?
abdulwastecx:
Filling:
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrRitchie:
Please how many blocks did you use for your 2 course foundation and how many blocks from foundation to lintel level? Thanks.

About 700blocks
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
namelesss:
As i was getting toward page 4 of this thread i started to realise that it will end abruptly (and so it was)... reading through like a bed time story, very interesting and educative.... i guess we’ll never know what happened...

Thank you’ll my people... you shall succeed

mufutau55
EgunMogaji
HsLBroker
Abdulwastecx
segzy14
spyder880

We will be back, we just have to stop due to lack of funds

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by MrRitchie: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
700 for the foundation? How about to lintel?
abdulwastecx:

About 700blocks
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrRitchie:
700 for the foundation? How about to lintel?

About 2000 from foundation to lintel so far but note that your design and site topography may differ, such difference will have an effect on the number of blocks you will use or need
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by MrRitchie: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks I have a design like yours but mine is 2bedroom with a room en-suite, just a 70sqm total size, so am trying to get how many blocks I will need for a 2 courses foundation on a flat and dry land.
abdulwastecx:

About 2000 from foundation to lintel so far but note that your design and site topography may differ, such difference will have an effect on the number of blocks you will use or need

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by abdulwastecx(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
MrRitchie:
Thanks I have a design like yours but mine is 2bedroom with a room en-suite, just a 70sqm total size, so am trying to get how many blocks I will need for a 2 courses foundation on a flat and dry land.

Just have a budget of 2000blocks for everything

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by OiOi: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Am really glad I found this section of nairaland
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Richie77: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Good Job
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Okeseni(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
abdulwastecx:

Thank you Engineer
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Okeseni(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2020
abdulwastecx:
Due to the nature of the soil, it was very difficult to dig more than 450mm to around 500mm. The soil is stiff clay and the site is relatively higher than the road.

Casting of foundation
1. Total length of strip footing =96m
2. Width of footings =675mm
3. Depth of footings = 150mm
4. Mix ratio =1:3:6 (by mass)
If am correct as the info provided above, you must have used 27.99bags of cement (strictly predicted base on mixing proportion inscribed)
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Okeseni(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
johnson232:

very neat job as usual my able engr.

my questions;
is it 196m or 96m?
how many bags of cement, tons of sand and gravel did u use for the footing?
thanks.
According to the info provided at prior as:
Girth=96m
Width of footing=675mm
Depth of footing=150mm
mix=1:3:6

Sum mix ratio:1+3+6=10
Dry Volume: 96×.675×.150=9.72m^3
Wet Volume: 9.72×1.25 (1+.25 for bulking and shrinkage)= 12.15m^3
1÷10×12.15×1440=1749.6kg
Since 1 bag of cement =50kg
Therefore, bags of cement to be used: 1749.6÷50=34.99bags
Pls Engr. Kindly make your corrections if needed.
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Okeseni(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
abdulwastecx:
More from the foundation block work
As I can see from the angle of courses of block laid which just two, the total number of block used to achieving this level should be 432 numbers of block
Re: Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja by Adicsonbaba(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.