Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? (630 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? by Raotito(m): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Jesus Christ is the one who says, He is the only begotten Son of God.
Jesus Christ is the one who first bear the witness and declared unto the world that is the only begotten Son of God.
It is not Apostle John that said it; Apostle John was only wrote what he heard from the mouth of Jesus Christ.
Let us see where Jesus Christ was first declared himself that He is the only begotten Son of God, because this statement is worried and given headache to many people from the centuries.
In John 3:3-19 says, Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his [only begotten Son], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the [only begotten Son of God].
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (KJV)
Jesus Christ was here preaching to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews, also Jesus Christ declared the Love of God toward the world, He said that God had given [only begotten Son] to the world to reign and rule the world, also to rule the coming Paradise [the New Earth and the New Heaven].
It is written: John 18:37. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. (KJV)
Again in John 10:34-39. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemies; because [I said], [I am the Son of God]?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, (KJV)
Again in John 11:4. When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that [the Son of God] might be glorified thereby. (KJV)
Again in Joh 5:17-26. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the [Son of God]: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; (KJV)
Again in Matthew 11:27. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. (KJV)
In Matthew 22:41-46. While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? [whose son is he]? They say unto him, The Son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions. (KJV)
Again in Matthew 16:16-18. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the [Son of the living God].
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (KJV)
Jesus Christ is the Son of God by nature and not by grace, all others Son of God is by grace they become the Son of God.
In Luke 1:35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (KJV)
In Matthew 1:20. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is [of the Holy Ghost]. (KJV)
Jesus Christ is a wise Master in answering questions whenever his enemies asked Him a questions like in the Matthew 26:63-65. But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
64 Jesus saith unto him, [Thou hast said]: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. (KJV)
Again in John 18:37. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, [Thou sayest that I am a king]. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (KJV)
Again in Matthew 22:15-21. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, [Why tempt ye me], ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. (KJV)
Behold! Anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ, His words, His commands is a antichrist.
In 1John 4:3. says, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (KJV)
In 1John 2:18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (KJV)
In 1John 2:22-23. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.(KJV)
In 2John 1:7-11. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (KJV)
It is written: God will tear in pieces the wicked [antichrist] that declared God statutes.
Be warned if you are not a born again Christian or believe that Jesus Christ is the [only begotten Son of God], do not quote or use the Bible to popular or enrich yourself in anyways, because it is very dangerous.
In Psalms 50:16 says, But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. (KJV)
If you want to know more about these teachings below just say yes.
[1] Humans, including the New Testament writers calling Jesus Son of God.
[2] Jesus calling himself Son of God.
[3] Jesus calling God his Father.
[4] God the Father referring to Jesus as his Son.
[5] The devil or demons calling Jesus Son of God.
[6] Jesus referred to as the Son.
[7] The God and Father of Jesus.
Re: Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? by tripplephi: 3:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Raotito:
Jesus Christ is the one who says, He is the only begotten Son of God.
Jesus Christ is the one who first bear the witness and declared unto the world that is the only begotten Son of God.
It is not Apostle John that said it; Apostle John was only wrote what he heard from the mouth of Jesus Christ.
Let us see where Jesus Christ was first declared himself that He is the only begotten Son of God, because this statement is worried and given headache to many people from the centuries.
In John 3:3-19 says, Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his [only begotten Son], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the [only begotten Son of God].
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (KJV)
Jesus Christ was here preaching to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews, also Jesus Christ declared the Love of God toward the world, He said that God had given [only begotten Son] to the world to reign and rule the world, also to rule the coming Paradise [the New Earth and the New Heaven].
It is written: John 18:37. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. (KJV)
Again in John 10:34-39. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemies; because [I said], [I am the Son of God]?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, (KJV)
Again in John 11:4. When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that [the Son of God] might be glorified thereby. (KJV)
Again in Joh 5:17-26. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the [Son of God]: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; (KJV)
Again in Matthew 11:27. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. (KJV)
In Matthew 22:41-46. While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? [whose son is he]? They say unto him, The Son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions. (KJV)
Again in Matthew 16:16-18. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the [Son of the living God].
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (KJV)
Jesus Christ is the Son of God by nature and not by grace, all others Son of God is by grace they become the Son of God.
In Luke 1:35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (KJV)
In Matthew 1:20. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is [of the Holy Ghost]. (KJV)
Jesus Christ is a wise Master in answering questions whenever his enemies asked Him a questions like in the Matthew 26:63-65. But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
64 Jesus saith unto him, [Thou hast said]: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. (KJV)
Again in John 18:37. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, [Thou sayest that I am a king]. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (KJV)
Again in Matthew 22:15-21. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, [Why tempt ye me], ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. (KJV)
Behold! Anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ, His words, His commands is a antichrist.
In 1John 4:3. says, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (KJV)
In 1John 2:18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (KJV)
In 1John 2:22-23. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.(KJV)
In 2John 1:7-11. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (KJV)
It is written: God will tear in pieces the wicked [antichrist] that declared God statutes.
Be warned if you are not a born again Christian or believe that Jesus Christ is the [only begotten Son of God], do not quote or use the Bible to popular or enrich yourself in anyways, because it is very dangerous.
In Psalms 50:16 says, But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. (KJV)
If you want to know more about these teachings below just say yes.
[1] Humans, including the New Testament writers calling Jesus Son of God.
[2] Jesus calling himself Son of God.
[3] Jesus calling God his Father.
[4] God the Father referring to Jesus as his Son.
[5] The devil or demons calling Jesus Son of God.
[6] Jesus referred to as the Son.
[7] The God and Father of Jesus.

THE TRUTH YOU SEEK IS OLDER THAN YOUR ANCESTORS, DO NOT START A JOURNEY THAT WILL WASTE YOUR JOURNEY ON EARTH, IF DEMONS KNOW HIM AS THE SON OF GOD, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND ONLY BEGOTTEN. BE WISE AND MAKE HEAVEN, DEUTERONOMY 29:29 HAS THE BEST ANSWERS

1 Like

Re: Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? by myndtheidiot: 4:20am On Jan 30, 2016
@raotito...
Wondering if Jesus ve told you ur english is BAD
Re: Who Said Jesus Is The [only Begotten Son Of God] In The Holy Bible? by EHMIR(m): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Firstly,d word ''BEGOTTEM SON'' has been kicked out of d RSV version of d bible like a dirty dog,cos its an inter polation,a lie,a big scamgrin

if u insist jesus is d only begotten son,what then happens to david that d bible God called his begotten son,he also called isreal his first son,nd same to ephraimsad

jesus is a creation of God,he is not God,not son of God,but a messanger of Godsmiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many Night Vigils Does Nigeria Need To Be Great? 10? 1000? 100000? 1m? / Why Pastors Don't Like Quoting The Book Of Songs Of Solomon? / Alice Cooper: Satan Is Real And The World Should Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.