Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace (715 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Donald Trump Vs Islam Is An ILLUSION Like Superman Vs Muhammad Ali. / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by unphilaz(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2016
plausible: having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable: a plausible excuse;
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plausible

which is it in this era of the world seeking PEACE?

To agnostics/athiest, your comment does not help, you can jump and pass and leave us in our "DELUSION"...psh shu shu!!!
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
unphilaz:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plausible

which is it in this era of the world seeking PEACE?

To agnostics/athiest, your comment does not help, you can jump and pass and leave us in our "DELUSION"...psh shu shu!!!
tell that to the victims of the Paris attack. Your book has brainwashed you into believing your religion is the only way and am not surprised cos it possesses every element of the 24 TV series. Even the most pure hearted Muslim has homicidal and terroristic traits and intent in him
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by unphilaz(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
tell that to the victims of the Paris attack. Your book has brainwashed you into believing your religion is the only way and am not surprised cos it possesses every element of the 24 TV series. Even the most pure hearted Muslim has homicidal and terroristic traits and intent in him
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
unphilaz:

sure, it doesn't. Bt nairaland ain't your pa's house, u can't stop me from commenting
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by unphilaz(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
sure, it doesn't. Bt nairaland ain't your pa's house, u can't stop me from commenting
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by tartar9(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
when you go to hell you can help me ask them
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

when you go to hell you can help me ask them
and what are the qualities that make me a candidate for hell? Is it because I don't believe in a religion founded by a child molestor, a liar,a necrophiliac, homicidal psychopath?

1 Like

Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by tartar9(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
and what are the qualities that make me a candidate for hell? Is it because I don't believe in a religion founded by a child molestor, a liar,a necrophiliac, homicidal psychopath?
am talking about Islam not whatever religion your father may have founded.
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

am sorry if am frustrating you bt don't be a robot, you have free will. Use it to gain knowledge, make research, only you can find God in your own way
Re: PLAUSIBILITY: Jesus Is The Prince Of Peace Vs Islam Is The Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
tartar9:

Islam is the only religion that perfectly fits the description above. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Open Threads On The Watchtower Society In Nairaland / Cohabitation Rates Rising, Even Among Christian Couples / When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.