Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,916 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) (731 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by zico530(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2016
This so called pastor of a new generation Church (name witheld) claims he is too anointed to walk on bare floor while in church. He therefore uses his members as footmarch. Do we call this anointing on the part of the pastor, or do we say it's modern slavery.

Re: Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by cornel994(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2016
the members are senseless
Re: Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by jaymejate: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
So no money to tile the floor and he can't kuku beg 4 money?
Re: Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
It is well
Re: Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by molas02: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
may amadorha fall on me if i attend dis kind Churck....i mean #endtimechurch#
Re: Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) by Phemostiga(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is the name of the church

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Slow Death / A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] / Pagan Destruction Chronology (314-870 C.E) (share Your Own Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.