Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation (41797 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies US For Not Agreeing That IPOB Was A Terrorist Group / MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by jossyj: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
"Ineffectual Baboon" must be probed.

*To all you IPOB TOUTS,FRUSTRATED HUNGRY WAILERS and other enemies of our dear nation progress quoting and insulting me yesterday due to a typing error about "SAW instead of SEE" asking me to go back to school?.I Want you guys to know I am better that all of you

God bless Nigeria.

sorry sir,
we never knew you're stupid to this extent.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Otapipia: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2016
okitaiji:
must you always make mistake in ur grammar? "i am better that all of u", it's better THAN not better THAT, and also putting question mark at the end of ur write-up simply means you are asking question, so they is still room for u to go back to school and learn elementary English period

You also bleeped. It's not "elementary English" it is "elementary English language ". I guess I won't be wrong if I advise you to go back to school too.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by danmasani101: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by bennychuks: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=luvinhubby post=42453366]As EFCC is probing the $2.1 billion arms money, OBJ's $13 billion power funds should also come under the EFCC's radar, after all, our money is our money.[/quote He{OBJ} should probe of the $16billion Harlibourton and Siemens scandal hanging on his neck]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by phemmie06(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
But let all the past governors be investigated
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by korel9: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Otapipia:

Just a typo and nothing more. Keep pointing out peoples' grammatical errors when I am sure you cannot string together ten sentences without bleeping.

You're welcome grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Emmagrail(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Seriously is it going to be probes all through this government? How about economic development... Exploration of mineral resources... Development of the local manufacturing industry? Jeez!! M tired of probes and counter-probes
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Naijatask: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by sen8or(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

*To all you IPOB TOUTS,FRUSTRATED HUNGRY WAILERS and other enemies of our dear nation progress quoting and insulting me yesterday due to a typing error about "SAW instead of SEE" asking me to go back to school?.I Want you guys to know I am better that all of you

God bless Nigeria.
Why not settle down to read ur comments before posting, another error spotted. No quarrel oo

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by dachpee(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Please someone should remind Lie Mohammed that he's the a minister with the federal Republic of Nigeria not a party spokesman, the world is watching

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by bankylan: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2016
calliking:

You have just shown the world how USELESS and FOOLISH you are. Indeed you should go back to school not just for knowledge this time but for the restoration of your dignity and character. BAFOON.

The guy needs DNA adjustment ; when a problem is hereditary, it takes a lot to correct.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Naijatask: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Arms deal: EFCC
traces Obanikoro’s
children over
N4.8billion fund

http://www.naijatask.com/arms-deal-efcc-traces-obanikoros-children-over-n4-8billion-fund/
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by oodua1stson: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2016
From ineffectual buffoon to ineffectual prison baboon
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Kenobus: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Just imagine the response to what GEJ said! Is it not laughable and childish? I was thinking the Govt would say that Buhari has bought one bullet or one gun! God would judge: I can't understand why Liar Mohd and Apc have not been stoned by Nigerians.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Nigeria.
U are a Sad person...So U slept with that?? E pain am!!! Hahahahaha Hahahahaha!!! That nigga finished u yestday. Oya reply me, Ineffectual Gorilla.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Brianino(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

*To all you IPOB TOUTS,FRUSTRATED HUNGRY WAILERS and other enemies of our dear nation progress quoting and insulting me yesterday due to a typing error about "SAW instead of SEE" asking me to go back to school?.I Want you guys to know I am better that all of

God bless Nigeria.
hmmm..after insulting a doctorate degree holder, you end the rubbish post with "I am better that all of you"... to further emphasize your tapered literacy...you ended the sentence with ..and you are calling Dr.Jonathan an ineffectual baboon? guy you are high on marijuana...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Morenzy15: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
The story of this arms deal will surely lead to somewhere. Some will be jailed, some will go scout free.
What are you still waiting for? Get your best valentine gift for your spouse now and get it delivered to your doorstep. The best wristwatches, Handsome Up, Instant breast lift for ladies/women, Mosquito killer lamp, Ultrasonic Electric mouse/rat killer, Mens slimming tummy/body shaper, selfie sticks, Tecno phantom pad II, Infinix zero 2 phone, portable car tire inflator, portable handheld sewing machine, female waist cincher, Teeth whitening pen, portable hair dryers and a whole lot of other products. Quickly place your order now on any of our online stores. konga.com/morenzy-business-classic, /fagbolade, www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic. You can also call any of our business lines on 08028930179; 08068168250. We deliver nationwide within 3-5 days on pay on delivery.

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by smoothlips(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Nigeria.
Go back to school jooor!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by alexlee50: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Nigeria.
ineffectual buffon, the word sounds pleaseant to the ears.when people start calling the one u love dulladino, dullardo, clueless, it is then you will remember people show respect for elders or office of the president. Anyway continue
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by BABANGBALI: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Omo see noses. Compare and contrast
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by spikemmy(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
No wonder he is 'Lie'
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by InvertedHammer: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
/
Nigerians are plain stupid.
GEJ was a colossal failure as a president and a leader. Some people were gasconading about the international awards he is winning in recent times as if awards mean anything. That's the job of PR firms to find hungry, mushroom organizations to give out awards in an effort to launder a battered image. Guess what? They make millions of dollars doing it. They are not doing it for free.

If international awards mean that much, Kaitlyn Jenner wouldnt win "Woman of the Year" award for sex change surgeries. It takes a couple of people to make a decision on who wins the awards depending on what agenda they are pushing. $10k will get anyone a decent award. But heck! Throw an American ( especially a Caucasian) in the picture and Nigerians will go gaga. That's the same thwarted mentality of inferiority complex that made Rochas put a billboard with Obama in Owerri. A typical African fellow always needs the rubber stamp approval of whites to feel complete.
/

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by APCsupporter: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Nigeria.

Please don't kill the wailes with heart attack grin. What is happening to them is enough
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by walley21: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
It's sad to see Nigerians argue about irrelevances
.Does buying the arms Buhari is using presently take away the fact that Boko Haram was not tackled effectively and many people lost their lives?Does it take away the fact that huge sums of money was stolen or misappropriated? We should be happy someone is probing now and pray that there will be a strong president bold enough to probe Buhari when he leaves power too.A decent mind will support accountability.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by asadike(f): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
ZUBY77:
This liar should let us hear word.
And that's the same with all the noise makers masquerading as lovers of Nigeria.
It is a fact that Politicians have been killing us since independence. Not just looting but to blind to see beyond their noses. Non of them ever thinks into 10 years in the future, they only see today and yesterday.

Lai Muhammed, are you telling us we won't find any fault with you?
How about allocating over 50 Billion to your ministry at a time the nation is falling economically?
Can you tell us what the money is for?
Tell us how much it cost to spread information to Nigerians? Because you haven't said anything tangible since you became minister.
What are you researching?
Why is your budget bigger than that of agriculture? Which one among the two puts food on the table?

You see, it's not yet looting and corruption because you have not spent the money. But will be very soon, because we know your job doesn't deserve 1 billion.

Your head dey over correct. Oys, come and give me a bear hug.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Okpueze1(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

God bless Nigeria.
You should be so much ashamed of yourself now as a saying goes, 'He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a fo ol.' You have the audacity to haul undeserved insults on a Great Nation and People!
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Okpueze1(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
ZUBY77:
This liar should let us hear word.
And that's the same with all the noise makers masquerading as lovers of Nigeria.
It is a fact that Politicians have been killing us since independence. Not just looting but to blind to see beyond their noses. Non of them ever thinks into 10 years in the future, they only see today and yesterday.

Lai Muhammed, are you telling us we won't find any fault with you?
How about allocating over 50 Billion to your ministry at a time the nation is falling economically?
Can you tell us what the money is for?
Tell us how much it cost to spread information to Nigerians? Because you haven't said anything tangible since you became minister.
What are you researching?
Why is your budget bigger than that of agriculture? Which one among the two puts food on the table?

You see, it's not yet looting and corruption because you have not spent the money. But will be very soon, because we know your job doesn't deserve 1 billion.

Him who goes for equity should come in clean hands! Lai you will soon shoot yourself on the leg. I haven't heard from Amaechi for long, 'What goes around comes around.' Just time.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by emmydollars4life(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
fagbalex:
Nobody is above the law, the wailers can keeping crying till tomorrow but that can't stop probe of Jonathan if he's indicted
tunubu is above the law, Amechi is above the law, All decamped politician is above the law

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by kayroy5(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2016
God bless my minister. Always respond appropriately
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by samchem(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:

Lol...but Oga I don see anoda one ooo
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by lomprico(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Babzrockman:
Equality before the law: No one is above the law.
If my Ex president is found guilty, he should be prosecuted as it has been done in other developed countries.
All i know is; the inflow and outflow of the fund happened right under his nose.
Is ur president not above the law?
My friend, people (a lot of them) are above the law in this country take it or leave it. Gej will not be probed!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Okpueze1(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Babzrockman:
Equality before the law: No one is above the law.
If my Ex president is found guilty, he should be prosecuted as it has been done in other developed countries.
All i know is; the inflow and outflow of the fund happened right under his nose.
GEJ is not even the first military or democratic President of this wealthy nation. Many of them are still alive walking freely with one or more cases hanging on their neck and no one mentions them! We only hear of Abacha loot because he is the only dead General within the clique. We have to begin from under and background before coming to the 'ground'. We have to begin from the root if we want to uproot corruption entirely in Nigeria, if not, it becomes a witch hunt. Am not taking sides but saying the Gospel truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.