Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday (29623 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by gistmeloveblog: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by emymeeky: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by mightyhaze: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
One question! Do we have a president in ds country??

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by laffwitmi: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
You love wailing!!
likila:
do we have president in this country?
who swore to protect poor, helpless, citizens like this?
what a let down!
what a disappointment?
zero leadership ability from buhari!
he has not led the fight against boko haram from the front
like he promised during elections!
the poor masses have been abandoned.
It is now everyman for himself.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by chesterlee(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Boko haram have been defeated by Lai Mohammed and Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by ariesbull: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
nikkiking:
Those cowards can only use bomb, they already know their days are numbered.

They have been using bombs all these while

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by laffwitmi: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes GEJ is our president,Ogororo master
mightyhaze:
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by laffwitmi: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes,even bombing happen in US
chesterlee:
Boko haram have been defeated by Lai Mohammed and Buhari!
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by STUT(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
NextGovernor:
Smh. Not even a single condolence from the Government instead playing politics and propaganding about defeat war against Boko Haram

Stop saying rubbish
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by ajepako(f): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
I just hope innocent Nigerians have not been sent to their untimely death with last weeek declaration of peace in Bornu by federal government and Lai Muhammed that the entire Bornu is safe and innocent people returned home, believing in their propaganda.

I pray they are safe from 'technical' attacks because according toMr Lie, they are just 'soft targets'
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by dikeigbo2(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
NextGovernor:
Smh. Not even a single condolence from the Government instead playing politics and propaganding about defeat war against Boko Haram

To report it is a taboo, talk less of sending condolences,unlike before where every action or happenings are reported..
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by emajoe: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Any Book Haram incidence now has to be taken care by the remnants of the people even after beeing attacked.
The GOV'T. told everybody BH had been defeated.
Any other, is OYO situation.
Oh, I forgot, GEJ is to be blamed.
God is watching.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by emir99(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
lord save ur from blood suckers nw na children dem da use
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by jossyj: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] don't worry people
Mr president will soon be here to see you
He just needs to see some cows in Kenya [/size]

Honestly those cows are more important to him

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by anonimi: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Terrible.
Meanwhile Sai Buubuu is doing Ajala traveler of a Junketeer. embarassed
He is obviously not concerned about the slaughtering of his fellow citizens whom he swore on May 29 to SERVE & protect.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by erusen: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2016
toms55:
A stretcher and an ambulance in this country and not a pick up van or FRSC truck shocked you gotta be kidding shocked shocked! Not even in a city like Lagos cos I wouldn't be surprisedshocked but in adamawa shocked great things are beginning to happen. Gone are the days of impunity! Gone are the days of the Inffectual Buffon angry
so u say u nor go get sense abi,Jonathan is gone and gone forever and u are still mastubating about him.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by emajoe: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Any Book Haram incidence now has to be taken care by the remnants of the people even after beeing attacked.
The GOV'T. told everybody BH had been defeated.
Any other, is OYO situation.
Oh, I forgot, GEJ is to be blamed.
God is watching.
Isorait.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by erusen: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
jossyj:

Honestly those cows are more important to him
I just tire for presido oh,be like say ba cow him come like pass
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by erusen: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
STUT:

Stop saying rubbish
he is saying the simple truth
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by successinlife: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
America,France,Germany,UK and Russia etc have not totally won against terrorism.It is not that easy to defeat a faceless war, for once i have not seen shekau ranting for quite long.Gradually this thing will come to an end,it may not be so quick.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by onunwa21(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Technically we ve defeated Boko Haram....Lia Muhammad
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by jordyspices: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Am sure buhari didn't understand wat goodluck was going thru wen he said he will end insurgency by the end of 2015
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Modsenemy(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
em3r4ld:
Nawaooo! Propaganda of that LIE muhamed & dis present Govt sef eehn!

To whom it may 'consign', call ur boys 2 order.

We know ur type..
since u will Never wish the government well just to laff last and laff best, u can as well jump into canal and die .
Cos u will remain pained fr d next 3yrs
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by eltweezy90(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
likila:
what a let down!
what a disappointment?
Go on, keep blaming him, keep blaming PMB. One day you will blame him for not being able to get your wife pregnant.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by eltweezy90(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Insurgency is world over. Why do we keep wailing out there like this is only happening in Nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Okaka27(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
mightyhaze:
did France gave a president during the Paris attacks ?

Get a job
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by wiringdpt(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Shut up keyboard warrior
likila:
what a let down!
what a disappointment?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by mightyhaze: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Okaka27:
did France gave a president during the Paris attacks ?

Get a job
what are you saying?? Get a functional brain!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by AngryNigerian(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
NextGovernor:

How will anyone do that?

They have said that they've defeated Boko Haram...& when good-reasoning people raised eyebrow, they were shouted down as unsupportive of government!!!

I will be the biggest fool to go back to the NorthEast if I were an IDP inhabitant!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by em3r4ld(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Modsenemy:

We know ur type..
since u will Never wish the government well just to laff last and laff best, u can as well jump into canal and die .
Cos u will remain pained fr d next 3yrs

Lol! Whr dis one come frm?! I don't do kids biko! Attention seeker, I don notice u!

Incase u blind 2 d obvious, or Part of the 'Zombies' as highly termed here in NL, a Govt dah shud invest in making the lot (urself inclusive) taken care of, yet they budget heavily on Ministry of Information way more than that of Agriculture. Very soon is gonna be 1 year & no serious policies are in place. No job creation platform dat will reduce d level of crime in dis society is formulated.... buh dey hurriedly increased Aso villa budget to d tune of billion plus, no be even millions 2 maintain website & billions for luxurious vehicles we dey even talk abt! #Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by seyimusic: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
toms55:
A stretcher and an ambulance in this country and not a pick up van or FRSC truck shocked you gotta be kidding shocked shocked! Not even in a city like Lagos cos I wouldn't be surprisedshocked but in adamawa shocked great things are beginning to happen. Gone are the days of impunity! Gone are the days of the Inffectual Buffon angry

what exactly are you saying?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Northern Nigeria will never be the same again no matter how the northern elite try to pretend. This is the beginning of Nigeria disintegration.

I hope General Yakubu Gowon who is always singing one Nigeria, One Nigeria is seeing all this pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.