Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday (29636 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by MyMouth(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Fesomu:
Goodmorning. How was ur night? I read ur comment and am a bit dissapointed with the prefrontal network of ur brain..your sense of judgement seem impaired to me..You should know that in a country with over 170m people, suicide bombing is one of the hardest thing to put on check...I will refer u to a case that happened not long ago in france(one of the most developed country). Please blame buhari whenever bokoharam takes another local government but don't u open ur cursed mouth to blame him whenever u hear about suicide bombing cos even if obama turn our president, he won't win the war against suicide bombing in 7months. Have a nice day
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
likila:
do we have president in this country?
who swore to protect poor, helpless, citizens like this?
what a let down!
what a disappointment?
zero leadership ability from buhari!
he has not led the fight against boko haram from the front
like he promised during elections!
the poor masses have been abandoned.
It is now everyman for himself.

Forget about Naija govt protecting the masses, the poor. They are there to protect the riches.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2016
eltweezy90:

Go on, keep blaming him, keep blaming PMB. One day you will blame him for not being able to get your wife pregnant.

So now you know its not good to blame others for......hmn! Hypocrisy is all over you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by stanislaus67(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Fesomu:
Goodmorning. How was ur night? I read ur comment and am a bit dissapointed with the prefrontal network of ur brain..your sense of judgement seem impaired to me..You should know that in a country with over 170m people, suicide bombing is one of the hardest thing to put on check...I will refer u to a case that happened not long ago in france(one of the most developed country). Please blame buhari whenever bokoharam takes another local government but don't u open ur cursed mouth to blame him whenever u hear about suicide bombing cos even if obama turn our president, he won't win the war against suicide bombing in 7months. Have a nice day
But then I wondered why u blamed Jonathan... SMH... HYPOCRITES!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Endtimesmith(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Boko haram,Please!please!!Please!!!
I am on bended knees begging you tearfully,have mercy on your brothers,sisters,families and to yourself too,please this life is too sweet to waste your life or that of another person,You have killed more than enough souls already,yet no medal was awarded to you or your institution for these evil deeds,Please,abeg..it is DO!
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Sermwell(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2016
toms55:
A stretcher and an ambulance in this country and not a pick up van or FRSC truck shocked you gotta be kidding shocked shocked! Not even in a city like Lagos cos I wouldn't be surprisedshocked but in adamawa shocked great things are beginning to happen. Gone are the days of impunity! Gone are the days of the Inffectual Buffon angry
may u n ur family be led into a hospital on a stretcher after bieng bombed by boko haram since u call it an achievement. Pls say amen!!
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by toms55(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Sermwell:
may u n ur family be led into a hospital on a stretcher after bieng bombed by boko haram since u call it an achievement. Pls say amen!!
you're such a dunce,and an idiot such at that, with no regards so uncouth. The death and havoc you wish your parents, grand parents, uncle, aunts and siblings shall rain on you with brimstone and fire because I never mentioned you. Buffon!
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by toms55(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Sermwell:
you're such a dunce,and an idiot such at that, with no regards so uncouth. The death and havoc you wish your parents, grand parents, uncle, aunts and siblings shall rain on you with brimstone and fire because I never mentioned you. Buffon! Son of the thousand fathers
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by saintkel(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
dainformant:
I thought the battle has been won against these mumu insurgents..mschteww
Yea on d pages of newspapers and Print media. Dis Govt is just a scam. Let us Fight corruption to a standstill and we never knew Fighting corruption is just an end game of fighting PDP
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by banmee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
dainformant:
I thought the battle has been won against these mumu insurgents..mschteww

I will keep saying this till everyone gets it. You can defeat terrorism with bullets. You can only contain them while you try to solve the core issues leading to their actions. Terrorism is an idea and the only way to change an idea is through education, re orientation and equity. Terrorism has been in existence since the time of Jesus christ and it will be here till the end of time.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by sarutobie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
fear not, they are only "soft targets"

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by FRANKOXY(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jesus we need you now.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Dunnievick(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bubu is working.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Ikem4life(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Xposer:
Following the recent ‪bomb‬ blast at Gombi local Government area of Adamawa state, the National Emergency Management Agency ‪‎NEMA‬ has recorded 56 casualties, 9 dead and 24 people currently receiving treatment in different hospitals across the state. The explosion accorded after a boy on Friday detonated a suicide vest at a crowded market in Gombi town -killing scores and injuring others in the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html
Oya were is lt gen buratai? do the needfull.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by BurukutuMallam: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goat

toms55:
A stretcher and an ambulance in this country and not a pick up van or FRSC truck shocked you gotta be kidding shocked shocked! Not even in a city like Lagos cos I wouldn't be surprisedshocked but in adamawa shocked great things are beginning to happen. Gone are the days of impunity! Gone are the days of the Inffectual Buffon angry
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by josh21: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fesomu:
Good,but we can blame Jonathan right?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by josh21: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
ariesbull:
When lai is information minister then it means the country is unfortunate

When you get power via lies and appoint lai then this is what you get

They bragged that they stopped boko haram ..this is it

One thing I know is ...saying truth isnow treasonable felony in Nigeria .....

R1p to the death

Shame to the liers
Bro,all the victims were soft targets. APC

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by ariesbull: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
josh21:
Bro,all the victims were soft targets. APC

Soft target
Hard targets
Flat targets
Cone targets

The bottom line is they struck
Lai Muhammed lied

Nigerians sold a dummy
You bought that dummy

Can you go to marina and tell that to the marines pls

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Goldencollins: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fesomu:
You are nothing but a brainless ineffectual buffalo,did u say all these crap u wrote up there early last year when boko haram were scattering the whole country with bomb,instead u and ur fellow zombies insulted and blamed Gej,now u pple have defeated boko haram technically but everyday pple die of bomb attacks and ur blood sucking daura god is in kenya drinking tea while pple dying in his country.
Abeg get out of here u magot.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by STUT(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
he is saying the simple truth
Free me abeg,,must u always blame the government? undecided
erusen:
Free me abeg,,must u always blame the government?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by Okaka27(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
mightyhaze:
what are you saying?? Get a functional brain!
see your life ?
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday by STUT(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
erusen:
Dey deceive ur self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.