Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? (4033 Views)

Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. / Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seen Today At Aba, Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
God Bless Plaetton? Lol.
he's an atheist? if so may whatever he believes in bless him lolz
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by plaetton: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
ovadoze:

he's an atheist?
if so may whatever he believes in bless him lolz

I accept all genuine blessings, irrespective of where it comes from.

grin
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
ovadoze:
he's an atheist? if so may whatever he believes in bless him lolz
Better.
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by arresa: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
plaetton:

Well, if you are here to fool people, then speak for yourself.

News alert!!
The political campaigns have been over since May.

Everyone's job now ,to is to open eyes, continually scrutinizing and calling our political leaders to order and accountability.

Being "oh yes' members and zombies to political leaders turns erstwhile good leaders into budding despots, and empowers them to fxxx your asxx with even greater impunity.

We have to demystify leadership, by being continually vigilant, and critical of them when the need arises.

I hope your mind is not too opaque to understand the above.

plaetton:
Then there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari.
Anyone that does not have the courage to fight corruption should not even be considered fit to run.

I'm not interested in your IpOD youth babbles.

Fool yourself all you want, you are not fooling me..

According to the above quote of yours before the elections, you are a liar, you did not vote for PMB, you not only did not vote for him, you in fact spoke against him and strongly asserted that he should not even be considered fit to run?

See, I know you IpOd crowd and I see you from a million miles away.

It's even sad that many of you act like cowards, you lie to hide behind your tribalistic and bigoted views just to fool people.

Like I said, it shouldn't bother you if you really are not iPoD youth, but it bothers because you really are...

Stick to your IpOd routine abeg..
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by momentoftruth: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
The forum is too big now for your opinion to matter. That's what he's saying.
that is the mistake they make, in their minds we are minority,

if we say let us go and stay on our own them no greee

time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
that is the mistake they make, in their minds we are minority,

if we say let us go and stay on our own them no greee

time will tell.
It's what happens when people are neither moral nor logical.
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by plaetton: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
arresa:

I'm not interested in your IpOD youth babbles.

Fool yourself all you want, you are not fooling me..

According to the above quote of yours before the elections, you are a liar, you did not vote for PMB, you not only did not vote for him, you in fact spoke against him and strongly asserted that he should not even be considered fit to run?

See, I know you IpOd crowd and I see you from a million miles away.

It's even sad that many of you act like cowards, you lie to hide behind your tribalistic and bigoted views just to fool people.

Like I said, it shouldn't bother you if you really are not iPoD youth, but it bothers because you really are...

Stick to your IpOd routine abeg..

I think you are dishonest for not showing the link and date for my quoted statement.

And yes, I did not ever see Buhari as trusted national leader, simply because of his antecedents.

But towards the last election, I thought Nigeria was stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of the two candidates.
I too fell for the change mantra, and consequently campaigned within my family and friends to vote for change.
That alone shows that I am neither a follow follow zombie nor a tribalist.

Again, that's something an opaque mind like yours cannot understand. For your type, it's always do or die, with you or against you, black or white, the way of the herd, the way of mental midget, the way of the zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by arresa: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
plaetton:

I think you are dishonest for not showing the link and date for my quoted statement.

And yes, I did not ever see Buhari as trusted national leader, simply because of his antecedents.

But towards the last election, I thought Nigeria was stuck between a rock and a hard place in terms of the two candidates.
I too fell for the change mantra, and consequently campaigned within my family and friends to vote for change.

Again, that's something an opaque mind like yours cannot understand. For your type, it's always do or die, with you or against you, black or white, the way of the herd, the way of mental midget, the way of the zombie.
[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/2067277/buhari-not-probe-past-leaders/5#29322703

That's your proof and your sad and pathetic IpOd youth quote before the elections.

Unlike you, I don't lie....................

Dishonesty you hiding behind lies to propagate your iPoD youth nonsense..

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by frankyychiji(f): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Reyginus:
Nothing much. He's pretends to love what is good but he doesn't even know how it looks like. And he doesn't know this.
Hmmm...ok
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by plaetton: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/2067277/buhari-not-probe-past-leaders/5#29322703

That's your proof and your sad and pathetic IpOd youth quote before the elections.

Unlike you, I don't lie....................

Dishonesty you hiding behind lies to propagate your iPoD youth nonsense..

Good.
You at least you can see the context under which I made the statement.
Buhari supposedly said , according to the op, that he would not probe past leaders.

Naturally, I responded, as I would today, that anyone who doesn't have the courage to fight corruption should not ever be considered for election.

Pls show me in what way that is a contradiction or dishonesty on my part.

Like I pointed out In last post, I , as well as many other Nigerians eventually fell for the change mantra.

The point remains, which you seem to forget or ignore , is that elections are long over.
Buhari is president.
His success is Nigeria's success.

But people like you, with " we we" and "them them" and zombie mentality do not understand what it means to be vigilant, critical and keeping political leaders permanently on their toes.

Sycophancy corrupts leadership, even good leaders.

For example, Buhari's budget of change is a scandalous amalgam of photocopy, cut, paste and inflate, mixed with VOODOO ECONOMICS.

If this budget is allowed to pass without complete overhaul , Nigeria will be an economic basket case, far worse than what it is right now.

How, who and why that embarrassment of a budget is a question every Nigerian, especially those that supported APC and Buhari should be asking.

The budget betrayed an embarrassing lack of vision, a shocking lack of economic prudence, and a laughable belief in VOODOO ECONOMICS.

When people like you deride political dissenters with derisive name-calling, you betray yourself for zombie and despotic tendencies.
It means you are insecure about the things , issues and people you support.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by makazona(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
plaetton:

It's such a funny irony.
As an Igbo , you're not allowed to have an opinion, you're not allowed protest, just stay and be happy being insulted, cheated and hated.
Since you don't like me , let go and chart my own course.
Noooo way, that's an aberration, an unspeakable crime.

You know Reyginus, what shocks me most is the forgetfulness, the selective amnesia that so pervades this nation.

Just few Short years ago in this country, under the jackboots of Abacha, the southwest elites were wailing uncontrollably for a Sovereign National Conference.
The late Pa Abraham Adesanya, the late Pa Ajasin, the Late Bola Ige, Flip Flop Wole Soyinka, Bola Tinubu and countless others screamed down own ears the need for a Sovereign National Conference to discuss and rearrange the federal structure and other terms of our marriage as one nation.

Shortly after that, the Niger Delta elites started agitation for full resource control, another name for true confederation.

At one time or another, OPC , Arewa youths, etc have threatened the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria, without incurring wrathful insults for the entire Yoruba or Northern ethnic groups.

How many Ipob youths are there , and why is everyone soooo scared and terrified of them ?
Is it a genuine fear or just as we all suspect, a convenient excuse to freely express the tribal jihadism in all of them ?

I personally think that area boys in Lagos , who extort half of one trillion Naira from our economy every year, constitute a farrrr greater nuisance and danger to Nigeria , our economic wellbeing, our unity and social cohesion than any militant or criminal group in any other part of Nigeria.

It's funny how no one ever talks about it.
Nice points raised.I must say Lalasticlala,what's ur take on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by chubhiee: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
plaetton:

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by BushidoBlue(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
plaetton:

How many Ipob youths do you think there are? Use your brain for a moment and give a figure. Take an educated (lol) guess.

Now, on another mental assignment , take another educated (lol) guess of how many alayes, area boys that bestride the economy and peaceful coexistence of Lagos state.

Now let's see how good you are at analytical thinking.

Ipob youths, at best a harmless nuisance, and Lagos Alaye boys, who extort and steal more than N500b from the Nigerian economy every year with great impunity, which do you think the new sheriff in town should spend his precious time and scarce resources to pushback and eliminate ?

Oya , begin. wink

I am waiting to see if you are the true son your father, or a........?

The sum of all reasoning

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by arresa: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
plaetton:

Good.
You at least you can see the context under which I made the statement.
Buhari supposedly said , according to the op, that he would not probe past leaders.

Naturally, I responded, as I would today, that anyone who doesn't have the courage to fight corruption should not ever be considered for election.

Pls show me in what way that is a contradiction or dishonesty on my part.

Like I pointed out In last post, I , as well as many other Nigerians eventually fell for the change mantra.

The point remains, which you seem to forget or ignore , is that elections are long over.
Buhari is president.
His success is Nigeria's success.

But people like you, with " we we" and "them them" and zombie mentality do not understand what it means to be vigilant, critical and keeping political leaders permanently on their toes.

Sycophancy corrupts leadership, even good leaders.

For example, Buhari's budget of change is a scandalous amalgam of photocopy, cut, paste and inflate, mixed with VOODOO ECONOMICS.

If this budget is allowed to pass without complete overhaul , Nigeria will be an economic basket case, far worse than what it is right now.

How, who and why that embarrassment of a budget is a question every Nigerian, especially those that supported APC and Buhari should be asking.

The budget betrayed an embarrassing lack of vision, a shocking lack of economic prudence, and a laughable belief in VOODOO ECONOMICS.

When people like you deride political dissenters with derisive name-calling, you betray yourself for zombie and despotic tendencies.
It means you are insecure about the things , issues and people you support.
[/s]

plaetton:
Anyone that does not have the courage to fight corruption should not even be considered fit to run.

I'm not interested in your IpOd youth ramblings and if you like, repeat that rubbish a million tiles, you are still a liar because you did not vote for PMB.

According to you, there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari so how exactly dd you gyrated from there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari to absolutely voting for Buhari?

Again, stick to your IpOd youth routine and quit lying to justify your warped IPoD youth mentality..
Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by plaetton: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your IpOd youth ramblings and if you like, repeat that rubbish a million tiles, you are still a liar because you did not vote for PMB.

According to you, there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari so how exactly dd you gyrated from there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari to absolutely voting for Buhari?

Again, stick to your IpOd youth routine and quit lying to justify your warped IPoD youth mentality..

Again, your opaque brain would not allow you think for a moment that a person can be convinced to vote a candidate that I did not personally like, simply because I thought that my nation badly needed change promised, away from the other incumbent candidate ?

I am obviously more mentally versatile than you are. The fact that I had bad opinions of Buhari, but still at the end thought he had better to offer Nigeria than his opponent , shows that I have an open free mind , and better mental dexterity than people like you, zombies who only hear go, and walk only in one direction.

But again, let me ask you; Is the election over or not ?

You have not attempted to repudiate one single point I have made, except of course, to attack me personally.

Again, I am not surprised. Zombies like you are incapable of articulating sound arguments.
You are quite happy with your role as a mindless , angry attack dog?

I challenge you, if you have the wits, to defend the debut national budget proposal of the new APC government.
Say something intelligent.

Name-calling only betrays the paucity, the vacuousness of your intellect, and is a great disservice to those people and issues that you think you're defending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by arresa: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
plaetton:

Again, your opaque brain would not allow you think for a moment that a person can be convinced to vote a candidate that I did not personally like, simply because I thought that my nation badly needed change promised, away from the other incumbent candidate ?

I am obviously more mentally versatile than you are. The fact that I had bad opinions of Buhari, but still at the end thought he had better to offer Nigeria than his opponent , shows that I have an open free mind , and better mental dexterity than people like you, zombies who only hear go, and walk only in one direction.

But again, let me ask you; Is the election over or not ?

You have not attempted to repudiate one single point I have made, except of course, to attack me personally.

Again, I am not surprised. Zombies like you are incapable of articulating sound arguments.
You are quite happy with your role as a mindless , angry attack dog?

I challenge you, if you have the wits, to defend the debut national budget proposal of the new APC government.
Say something intelligent.

Name-calling only betrays the paucity, the vacuousness of your intellect, and is a great disservice to those people and issues that you think you're defending.
[/s]

plaetton:

Re: Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? by makazona(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am I supposed to separate dis fight btwn aressa n pleatton?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ameachi Playing To The Gallery - Nigerian Army / Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge / BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.