Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,170 members, 7,818,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. (3025 Views)

Check Out How These Lovebirds Looks like With Biafran Facemask / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by MrSarcasm(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
So what would you say?

Is this creativity or foolishness?

Lalasticlala

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Foolish foolishness!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by MrSarcasm(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
See some reactions:

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by chiagozien(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Biafra is here.can any zoo zombies show this kind of love to their zoo Country called nigeria.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by stGabrielo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
wel,I can't say foolish or creative, I just salutes his love for his upcoming nation cos naija is a big mess,confused government and everything turned upside down, or who have you seen that has naija symbol on his body...I'm not an IPOB but I pray for their dream to come true......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by MrSarcasm(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiagozien:
Biafra is here.can any zoo zombies show this kind of love to their zoo Country called nigeria.
Oga, that hairstyle is just plain silly
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Khd95(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
flat head grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Blue3k(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
His barber is lit. Lol too many salty people in comment section.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by wtfcoded: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by CharlotteFlair: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2017
For the love of country! Most Africans can't understand this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by DerideGull(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Pure creativity of highest order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by GuyWise(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Three nations that don't joke with their flag/symbol.
1)Israel 2)Iran 3)BIAFRA....

I LOVE MY NATION BIAFRA

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by CaptainGOOD: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:

Oga thats his own way of patriotism.
I do see haircuts like dat on posters.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by CaptainGOOD: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
For the love of country! Most Africans can't understand this.

Thats patriotism dont mind all the idiots dey do undertsnd but just that hatred has eating them up.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Let Biafra remain in the consciousness of the people. We must keep the ideology alive until that country is birthed. I will be the first to apply for Citizenship of Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by StarPlayer: 3:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Why do Igbos ridicule themselves so much?

cheesy nairaland now changes 'flattìes' to igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Blue3k(m): 3:52am On Aug 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why do Igbos ridicule themselves so much?

cheesy nairaland now changes 'flattìes' to igbos

How Is that a good thing. It's like changing word dumb to igbo. Man the mods weren't thinking.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by StarPlayer: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Blue3k:

How Is that a good thing. It's like changing word dumb to igbo. Man the mods weren't thinking.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:

Silly in what way? someone decide to show support to his belove country in a simple way and you call it silly. Listen to yourself now, you and the guy who is the one to be called silly? He's a patriot. If you think say e no hard, go paint green white green in your head let see.

Nigeria is a recognized country in the world, but none of her cutizen can show love for her like Biafrans do. Some go as far as denying their country. A biafran will rather die than to deny that he/ she is not a Biafran. That's love.

Meanwhile see how this beautiful little one , slay on the beautiful biafran flag color. The color can never bored you unlike green|white|green.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:

How is it silly? The rays could represent anything. If that sun symbol wasn't on the Biafran flag, I believe you would've shouted 'creativity'.

You guys should stop being paranoid and very judgemental.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by 61Penguins: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
I've learnt a new word from that aboki..."craziness" grin
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by facelessangel: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Biafra intoxicates

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:
but when I tattoo Nigeria cote of arm now it won't be plain silly
some of you guys don't even like nor love Nigeria at all
if you can prove to me that you love Nigeria I will forever remain silent

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by muller101(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
His hair , his head so what. If the guy is a foreigner most people will adopt the style as the latest fashion. Useless people.
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
ln God We Trust

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:
So what would you say?

Is this creativity or foolishness?

Lalasticlala
...a very nice hair cut. Talent redefined. The love people had for this struggle especially the flag is simply extraordinary. The only country that seems to show more love to their country and flag is the Americans.IPOB is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hizzy:

but when I tattoo Nigeria cote of arm now it won't be plain silly
some of you guys don't even like nor love Nigeria at all
if you can prove to me that you love Nigeria I will forever remain silent
...dont listen to hypocrites. They love it when Americans make or use their flags for different insignia raging from suits, hair cut, ties, shoes etc.

Take a look during presidential elections and see the different insignia assembled during the rally. Nigerians are chronic hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by Ngokafor(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysaint:

Silly in what way? someone decide to show support to his belove country in a simple way and you call it silly. Listen to yourself now, you and the guy who is the one to be called silly? He's a patriot. If you think say e no hard, go paint green white green in your head let see.

Nigeria is a recognized country in the world, but none of her cutizen can show love for her like Biafrans do. Some go as far as denying their country. A biafran will rather die than to deny that he/ she is not a Biafran. That's love.

Meanwhile see how this beautiful little one , slay on the beautiful biafran flag color. The color can never bored you unlike green|white|green.

..abeg whose child is that??..that little girl with that creative Biafran- inspired outfit is super cute
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by irrefragable: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
I love this haircut . Please where can I barb it? And i need to know if there is a hairstyle for women too, so my girlfriend can plait it or else she will have to barb like this too.

All hail Biafra.....

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by mark2sunny(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
stGabrielo:
wel,I can't say foolish or creative, I just salutes his love for his upcoming nation cos naija is a big mess,confused government and everything turned upside down, or who have you seen that has naija symbol on his body...I'm not an IPOB but I pray for their dream to come true......

May God Bless you and make all your dreams come through as well
Re: IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. by ceaz4r(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
MrSarcasm:

...plain silly you say? I see... But Footballers or Football fans spay their hair or paint their head Green-White-Green, they are Patriotic right? Kontinew undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.