Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (36081 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Ikpeazu Wins In Supreme Court, Dedicates Victory To Abians / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Whizkeey(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by damilareoye: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
wike my man grin

haters can go fry dodo.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by sweets11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
The Chosen one!
k also the special one

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
No more nyesome wike but "onyemso wike". Congrats!!! APC zombies can boil beans.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by electrokcoi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
all thanks to God

abeg do fast and start ur example with amechi
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by nikz(f): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Our able governor you've already started pls make Rivers State "Garden City" once again. We can't wait!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by klax(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice one

The master criers will cry red soon.
Wike God bless you. People of south south I salute you guys. People of ekiti and ondo I salute you. People of some south east state who did not fell for liars failures I salute you God bless you all.

APC 8 months in power still showing aerial view of a dream project, 8 months in power from Madueke gate to fuel scarcity gate to fall of naira gate to Dasuki gate to metuh gate; gate gate and gate nothing serious to point to. Shameless liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by ogawisdom(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wike fc vs Dakuku fc 5 0 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by epmmiks: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bad belle
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
I suspect reconciliation here i could sense wike body language, well i will not comment further fingers crossed
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
sweets11:
k
also the special one
all in one grin
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Zombies are fed with hatred and will never like this.

Thats why they are called zombies.

Anyway, with this news, most of them are permanent residents of Yaba-left for nervous breakdown.

grin grin

Why say it, if you could see it..
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

...but this guy is doing well nau,why should we be against him??

we are against fee dee fee,not him....
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
But APC collected the grand prize, the federal republic of Nigeria, its ten times better and bigger than Rivers and Bayelsa combined. tongue tongue tongue

Sorry ooo, Jossy. U fit ask Ngenekwenu cum cleverly the level of painment at the moment for losing the two SS strategic states. cheesy

Rotimi Amaechi my own brother from my rigion can now start tracing his father's compound in the village.

Failed strategy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Pavarottii(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chigold101:
This celebration is worth it but Wike & his supporters should know that it is not yet over...

With almost all the house members sacked, Amaechi can still take the state assembly and sack him by way of impeechment...

For now Wike is the LION of River state...and Amaechi has been sidelined the cat... Just for now
Is like u don't know Wike oooo... just watch and see!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

...but this guy is doing well nau,why should we be against him??

we are against fee dee fee,not him....

Changing mouth is part of the CHANGE.

cheesy
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by joseph1832(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry ooo, Jossy. U fit ask Ngenekwenu cum cleverly the level of painment at the moment for losing the two SS strategic states. cheesy

Rotimi Amaechi my own brother from my rigion can now start tracing his father's compound in the village.

Failed strategy. grin
Na you sabi. Me I no even send ngene sef....
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Dmano: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nwike,d people governor,u are welcome
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by NathyJay: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wiki is a victorious man. I love him

His story is worth acting a Nollywood Movie

Watch the best of Nollywood Movies at Mobison Production Online TV at http://nolly.land/mobison

Or

http://www.nollyland.com/channel/nigerian-movie/Sweet-Money-1/ec2a76ffb19fbf9ec67801fa60519044/2
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Na you sabi. Me I no even send ngene sef....

So, you no send your leading propagandist ? shocked

Ngene, you see yah life ?

The Supreme Court judgement is dedicated to God and to the good people of Rivers.

Time to open Amaechi yansh with EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Adelivinggreat(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nigerian Watch's post Muhammad Sani Idrees PUBLISHED
AS RECEIVED" Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the
following procedures and I can assure you its going to work
out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following
steps. Then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance. STEP 1 Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country
STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are Public Office
Holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, Peter
Obi the DG of SEC STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial
nominations from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to
reject Federal Allocations. You are very industrious people
you will be better off without it STEP 5 Stop all form of
importation through the Nigerian sea ports, so that Nigeria
will crumble without your Taxes STEP 6 Recall all your sons
and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home
until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come
back as Expatriate STEP 7 Lock up all your shops in Idumota,
Alaba international, Kano main markets, and every other
market even in the remote villages across the country. STEP
8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria
market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure you make your Visa very
hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved
without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure
you don't fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! Hee!!!.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by momentoftruth: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

bros, i need that document pls, that penetration strategy
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

Changing mouth is part of the CHANGE.

cheesy

change mouth??..i never said anything about him...fee dee fee is the one pisssing us off,not him..

heck,,,,i dont even know him..but i know he is doing his job well...i saw the photos of all the projects that he completed here on nairaland....

the people of rivers can vote a donkey,for all i care,so long the job is done....

we dont trust fee dee fee no more.....dont blame us,for hating anything fee dee fee...
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:

bros, i need that document pls, that penetration strategy

I have the full document...

Do you need all?

APC, party of professional fraudsters and career propagandists.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
tsdarkside:

change mouth??..i never said anything about him...fee dee fee is the one pisssing us off,not him..

heck,,,,i dont even know him..but i know he is doing his job well...i saw the photos of all the projects that he completed here on nairaland....

the people of rivers can vote a donkey,for all i care,so long the job is done....

we dont trust fee dee fee no more.....dont blame us,for hating anything fee dee fee...

Like u should not blame me for hating APshit with passion.

Fraudulent party with professional looters as leaders.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by godoluwa(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
SmartChoices:
Zombies will not like this.....

Politics is local..... Fayose 2015.

Tonyebarcanista
Firefire
Modath
Ajepako
Eleko1

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by oganology33(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
But APC collected the grand prize, the federal republic of Nigeria, its ten times better and bigger than Rivers and Bayelsa combined. tongue tongue tongue
So y dem wan kill demselves plus innocent ppl cos of Rivers & Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Godson32(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
The able Governor,nothing dey happen we dey ur back.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by momentoftruth: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

I have the full document...

Do you need all?

APC, party of professional fraudsters and career propagandists.
i need all, i have pmed you.

i hate evil politics, is this how yara dua ruled and allowed them to win court cases

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Ngbolizhia1: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Congratulations! Your victory is Divinely arranged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.