Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (36083 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Ikpeazu Wins In Supreme Court, Dedicates Victory To Abians / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

Like u should not blame me for hating APshit with passion.

Fraudulent party with professional looters as leaders.

we shall see,if they are looters or not....
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by chichriso: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
man of the people
APC e-Enemies will never like this thread.

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Zombies are fed with hatred and will never like this.

Thats why they are called zombies.

Anyway, with this news, most of them are permanent residents of Yaba-left for nervous breakdown.

grin grin

Wetin Ajebuter dey do for ogogoro joint?
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by nigerianvenom(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Zombies are fed with hatred and will never like this.

Thats why they are called zombies.

Anyway, with this news, most of them are permanent residents of Yaba-left for nervous breakdown.

grin grin

Zoombie no dey talk unless u ask dem to talk
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by ajebuter(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
SerialGist:

Wetin Ajebuter dey do for ogogoro joint?

grin grin
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by DIKEnaWAR: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

How authentic is this document?

Pls, could u send it to my mail address?
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Forwetinnah: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
allthingsgood:
I dont like wike one bit, especially after he looted ministry of education dry.

But I am waiting for him to do the needful and show that his victory was indeed worth it!

...but you like Ameachi and his stooge after they looted Rivers State dry. Interesting!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
But APC collected the grand prize, the federal republic of Nigeria, its ten times better and bigger than Rivers and Bayelsa combined. tongue tongue tongue

Your Federal Republic doesn't generate shiiiit!! It needs states like Wike's to survive. Rivers State is a major hub for any ruling party or else the APC wouldn't have been fighting tooth and nail to get it. *drops mic

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Your Federal Republic doesn't generate shiiiit!! It needs states like Wike's to survive. Rivers State is a major hub for any ruling party or else the APC wouldn't have been fighting tooth and nail to get it. *drops mic
And did they tell you the resources River state produce belong to Rivers state? Even so, I'm not sure you're aware about the global oil price. *picks mic and LOL. tongue
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Forwetinnah: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
And did they tell you the resources River state produce belong to Rivers state? Even so, I'm not sure you're aware about the global oil price. *picks mic and LOL. tongue

Awww...so you knew all this yet there was a grand coup by your party to get the State by all means necessary including bribing tribunal judges and coming up with conflicting judgements? Awwwww once again cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by joseph1832(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Awww...so you knew all this yet there was a grand coup by your party to get the State by all means necessary including bribing tribunal judges and coming up with conflicting judgements? Awwwww once again cheesy
Present evidence to back up your frivolous calm that judges were bribed, if not, go to bed.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Chucks1989(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chigold101:
This celebration is worth it but Wike & his supporters should know that it is not yet over...

With almost all the house members sacked, Amaechi can still take the state assembly and sack him by way of impeechment...

For now Wike is the LION of River state...and Amaechi has been sidelined the cat... Just for now

at times people can reason lyk a goat... so think Wike will fold his hands and watch Amechi take the House of Assembly?
Or you that that Rivers state is an APC state?

Think we'll!

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Chucks1989(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chigold101:
This celebration is worth it but Wike & his supporters should know that it is not yet over...

With almost all the house members sacked, Amaechi can still take the state assembly and sack him by way of impeechment...

For now Wike is the LION of River state...and Amaechi has been sidelined the cat... Just for now

at times people can reason lyk a goat... so you think Wike will fold his hands and watch Amechi take the House of Assembly?
Or you that that Rivers state is an APC state?

Think we'll!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by tsdarkside(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

Like u should not blame me for hating APshit with passion.

Fraudulent party with professional looters as leaders.

i wouldnt even had cared if the clueless-jesus-of-otueke was still president,so long the job on the ground is get done..

but now,,,,he can forget it....

if the western-world like,make them crown him to their king,,,,i dont care!...he is incompetent......
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Splashme: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
The Chosen one!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by mira4u: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Wizlove(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
pretydiva:
Enough of wike madness abeg
he pain am.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by justmenoni: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Rubbish, next time they might be meeting him one on one might be in the next 3 years grin
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by u3fine(m): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Just As Amaechi looted Rivers State to sponsor APC elections in Nigeria
allthingsgood:
I dont like wike one bit, especially after he looted ministry of education dry.

But I am waiting for him to do the needful and show that his victory was indeed worth it!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by allthingsgood: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...but you like Ameachi and his stooge after they looted Rivers State dry. Interesting!

Smh. Nigerians always thinking in the extremes of everything! If they looted Rivers (which btw was starved of funds through out jonathan regime), then they shld be brought to book for that. I dont support corruption from anybody
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by allthingsgood: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2016
u3fine:
Just As Amaechi looted Rivers State to sponsor APC elections in Nigeria

Do u have evidence of what u are saying Or just usual roadside gossip?
Anyway, I dont support corruption by anybody. Anybody who steals shld be jailed, whether apc or pdp or anyybody!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Billygee2u: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by godwinkessi: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Cleverly or NgeneUkwuenu
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by firstking01(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
grin niggar, your siggy is lambastingcheesy
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by mutvy: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
I believe that this judgment has vindicated Buhari. Let Ayo Fayose and Co keep their mo#*h shut!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by mutvy: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2016
I believe that this judgment has vindicated Buhari. Let Ayo Fayose and Co keep their mo#*hs shut!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Congrats Wike
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Present evidence to back up your frivolous calm that judges were bribed, if not, go to bed.

Which evidence. ..the one efcc has claimed NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED!! grin grin . I dey sleep already just like your APC gofment* joor. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.