Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - (64170 Views)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Chijosky(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
if given to me,I will rock it
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by ify84(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
The best thing an aboki has done since I know abokis.... Nice swag
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by TedBaker(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
eyeview:
Give them all of the nation's resources and wealth,aboki will still be aboki
gefen gidan ku

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Abokiii won't kill me

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Godiloveu(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Innovation Abokish designer

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Barney11: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
I just love this tribe!
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by NairaExam690(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
London Tailor London Tailor London Tailor
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by MARKone(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
cheesy

Swagu Dripping....

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Total rubbish..... Smh.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Personally I think is ok. Looks good.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by passionate88: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
nice outfit... will start trying out native attires
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by terrence12(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well..... it's quite rubbishy.... undecided undecided undecidedI fucking blame buhari
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
OMG! Who styled thee? Am saving this pic for my local designer! Rocking this on Easter's Sunday aint a bad idea. I must outshine all those peacock friends this time grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
OMG! Who styled thee? Am saving this pic for my local designer! Rocking this on Easter's Sunday aint a bad idea. I must outshine all those peacock friends this time grin
Lol
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Endtimesmith(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Native cultural civilized north African designers indeed!
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by whatofyou: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
If you can 'ziplink' the hems of your trousers and three-quarters and shorts why can't you then cufflink!
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by noblegrex: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
sinaj:
Daz his style smiley

Itz kul smiley
its senseless.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by tottinova: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Moz22:
I hope he's got so many rides..

And many more cufflinks
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by nattyGENT: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hausa man na hausa man cikina
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by harsysky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
My tailor has measured me already. By next week I go rock mine!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by electrokcoi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmm, Chineke
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by CuteTj(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tracy66:
Nothing were we no go see from HAUSA inventors o. Lmao grin

Guys can you rock this new HAUSA native design where you cufflink your trousers?? -

cheesy
See more at: http://www.enekem.com/2016/01/what-is-this-hausa-designer-adds.html?m=1

grin
I guess you are not fashion conscious.

I have been rocking native wear cuff-linked wears for close to 4 years now.

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by TruthHurts1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
RedCapChief:
DOPE!

Nothing is more dope than an educated hausa person with swagger.

There's no such thing as "an educated hausa person with swagger"
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by kenex4ever(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Girls liking d car and pretending to like d cloth. Remove d car n u see dem calling u abbokkiy

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by kaziblake(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
ify84:
The best thing an aboki has done since I know abokis.... Nice swag
Chai undecided
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Emmahunk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
If only this guy has used a more tolerable pair of shoes to advertise the cufflinks

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by kaziblake(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
emrain:
Total rubbish..... Smh.
Bros,be nice.
Haba.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by birmingham04: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
If to say na Dbanj or Tuface na them dress like this now our girls for don they say waoooo. because this guy no be celebrity no wowwww for him. I will say it any time anyday real love no dey for the dictionary of naija babes 98% of them na for better for stay na worse for goooooo. Guys am I right?
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Rossonero: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
joefredd006:
you have to give it to him... that's some real creative idea. am sure if it came from europe, y'all gonna be rushing it
this is a very creative style and its pretty cool
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by kyinusa: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Assuming is wizkid or davido we won't c anytin in bad it shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Corn Rows-spectacular Cornrow Hairstyles / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.