Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - (64021 Views)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by ogaprime(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
With this design ehn!! There is no difference between buba and skokoto. Just sow two bubas, the second one will be shokoto
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
No mind them, na so I wear native with sneakers they won't allow me hear word,which kind dressing be this, but if is worn by a musician they will rush to start wearing it abeg Wetin concern me my life my style.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by adefizzy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
A great creativity. Nigerians needs to start appreciate their own. Pple will call ur calabash whatever name u call it. Keep it up bro.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by amiskurie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
winkmart:
BUT THE SHOES
Finally someone noticed grin wink cheesy

That makes me thinks he didn't own the ride.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by tico1212(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=16pt][/size]
ABOKI
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by anyicash(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
It will sale like pure water with time; very nice idea...thats creativity..i love it.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by anyicash(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
anyicash:
It will sale like pure water with time; very nice idea...thats creativity..i love it.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by dikeigbo2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lovely, he just made a fashion statement
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by ekefre4(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
eyeview:
Give them all of the nation's resources and wealth,aboki will still be aboki
Because it's not 1 yeye celeb rocking it abi?
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by CharleyCharley: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
are you being sarcastic?
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Bigtoto(f): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nah the shoe I dey look şef cheesy reminds me back then of buhari's shoes when we were colleagues in the military school.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by RedCapChief(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
TruthHurts1:

There's no such thing as "an educated hausa person with swagger"

Yes, there is
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by FRANKOXY(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
What if a musician or actor was 1st to wear it?
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
winkmart:
BUT THE SHOES
Buruku Shoe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by bigtt76(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lovely benz tongue
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by freemandela4(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
eyeview:
Akamu brain.
eyeview:
Akamu brain.
eyeview:
Akamu brain.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by good4love: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aboki Is my guy
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by piagetskinner(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Looks cool abeg
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by fujirice: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's gonna be a thing, watch out.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by sinaj(f): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
noblegrex:
its senseless.

It's not senseless bro

There's a big difference between Fashion nd Style.

He didn't design it for u

1 Like

Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by ladenz(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2016
I really like the tree at his back. It's swag is on fleek. Abi bawo lo se n so. It's fleek has got swag...

Last to comment
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Ossai325(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2016
The style no bad na
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by terrymason(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2016
The guys leg look like some one's neck! wink
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 31, 2016
eyeview:

You are myopic in your thinking and also posses a rare form of stupidity...your kind are called "MYOSTUPIDOUS",must we Nigerians be tribalistic in everything??...Stupid Idiot!!!
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:52am On Jan 31, 2016
This is very nice. It will give youngsters reason to love native attire. Unlike when we were growing. We gate native die, imagine agbada being oversized
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2016
The will redicule wateva comes frm the north. if to say na wizkid nw, pesin for no hear word o
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by ruggedtimi(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2016
it will trend soon
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Intendy: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
ive seen this before.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by Rilwayne001: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Mallam style grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by danthamccoy(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
CuteTj:

I guess you are not fashion conscious.

I have been rocking native wear cuff-linked wears for close to 4 years now.
Dude, look again. He's referring to the trousers.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by noblegrex: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:

It's not senseless bro

that's why it can only come from the NORTH.I hope you're not from there bae.
Re: Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - by noblegrex: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:

It's not senseless bro

yeah! Sure that's his style but its absurd to me anyways, and its not acceptable by me.cofflinks on trousers oh!! gush.that's why it can only come from the NORTH.I hope you're not from there bae.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / African Little Beauties / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.