Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (45444 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by Jacko01: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow if they were bounced that is really bad of toolz.... D wedding is about her.... So she yielded to pressure of gbemigbemi tellin her to bounce dem. Another theory could be that real beef is between toolz and the brothers... She may have confided in gbemi who voiced out and took the heat.
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by danbrowndmf(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
That's a big lie.seun &lalasticlala be sure of whatever you are pushing to the FP sir. Those two army are the security they used.
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by Forwetinnah: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
ideylaff:

Calm down now,, ToolzDefender nor start #Toolzgate on here o

nor put anoda person faya for head oooo not worth it ooo

Yes the brothers went in too hard on Gbemi and i'm am sure they now regret it,

That aside Gbemis mouth is full of sharp razors, so if you cannot take dont give simple

That will be a low if Tolu and Tunde told their parents what happened.... a few days ago

Cos in the middle of planning a big day like this their folks wont be on blogs to read about it

Maybe na Toke go do big mouth

Short Noble Igwe....acting like a lady all his life.. woman wrapper he sure is...joining hands with Gbemi

Who is this Gbemi. ...toolz. ..tunde and the so called brothers? What was the beef about??
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by aalangel(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
drnairalov:
Nobody bounced Olumofin's Brothers at Toolz's wedding guys,But You can put it on front page about how they were bounced to make 2016 interesting grin lailablog u can lie for africa

Oh well, This time last year, I was traveling with Bae for holidayz and pre valentine experience, fun times. Today is her wedding. To another man. embarassed

You were dulling?
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by estheremma(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
quivah:

Dumbfool... You hate her for what action Were you personally told she asked them to be bounced out Do you even believe those brothers were bounced out, reallly?, but you just decided to spew trash about someone who obviously doesn't know u r breathing..
No, shes no beauty queen but she thinks she is very much better than you..and i think sge is..
You just jump enter thread ,drop stupid comment wey no follow at all..
You say u no know toolz but you suddenly hate her for this action, what action Trash!!
Shame on your head!
You hate the girl, but pity the brothers and you say u no know any of them.. How u kon conclude shes responsible for whatever action(which I dont believe to be even true!).
I don't argue with brats.u don't believe it's true then shut ur trap.Unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by marlockj: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Rumours earlier on today went viral that the Olumofin Brothers – Adejoro and Dokun, were asked to leave the venue of Toolz and Tunde's traditional wedding today. According to an eyewitness, Tolu and Tunde's parents asked the brothers to leave.

You recall Beat FM OAP Gbemi and the brothers recently had a scandalous fallout on Twitter/Instagram. Joro and his brother Dokun shared pics and video of them at the wedding and have now debunked the news.

According to one of the brothers, Joro, they weren't bounced from the wedding, they left on their own.

Joro said:

"We went to the wedding to greet Babatunde Tolu Demuren. We had no intention to stay, just to avoid fracas. The rumor was orchestrated by Noble Igwe and Gbemi, just to swing things in their favor.''

The question on everybody's lips right now is - how would anybody buy so many yards of fabric just to go and greet??

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/olumofin-brothers-asked-to-leave-toolz.html

Chai Wat a country.....

Country wet dem dey chase person from comon TM...

Wait dem dey share money for d TM

Wat is so important abt d TM.....

Why I dress go TM wey noting concern mi

1 Like

Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by mitchyy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
quivah:

Dumbfool... You hate her for what action Were you personally told she asked them to be bounced out Do you even believe those brothers were bounced out, reallly?, but you just decided to spew trash about someone who obviously doesn't know u r breathing..
No, shes no beauty queen but she thinks she is very much better than you..and i think sge is..
You just jump enter thread ,drop stupid comment wey no follow at all..
You say u no know toolz but you suddenly hate her for this action, what action Trash!!
Shame on your head!
You hate the girl, but pity the brothers and you say u no know any of them.. How u kon conclude shes responsible for whatever action(which I dont believe to be even true!).

Relax girl. Isn't that a little bit too harsh? She said she is beginning to "dislike" Toolz, she didn't mention "hate". Hate is a stronger word. Just calm down okay, even tho ure upset at her 'opinion'. smiley
I personally don't like the way the media is ruining this girl's wedding with controversies. Its supposed to be a happy day

1 Like

Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by sibepoc(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
We go see for mount Zion, Yaba tomorrow
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
drnairalov:
Nobody bounced Olumofin's Brothers at Toolz's wedding guys,But You can put it on front page about how they were bounced to make 2016 interesting grin lailablog u can lie for africa

Oh well, This time last year, I was traveling with Bae for holidayz and pre valentine experience, fun times. Today is her wedding. To another man. embarassed
Dunno why this cracked me up so hard...Oya,sorry.
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by drnairalov: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Dunno why this cracked me up so hard...Oya,sorry.

thankyew ma
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by Debbiezyna(f): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oops
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by Mamatee07: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shameless men, na by force to attend wedding see how they dressed like its their wedding sef
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by ideylaff: 2:59am On Jan 31, 2016
quivah:

Abeg, sharrap!!!
The lady I quoted,her own words were ok for public view abi..?!
And if I take panadol for someone else's matter, how in the hell is it your fvcking business
Abeg,shift!
Let the girl I quoted talk to me Instead, and maybe you should direct your advice to her.. Shes the one trying to run another woman down,tell her to allow toolz enjoy her marriage..

I won't trade words with you.
GOD bless you, apologies if you got me wrong
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by gunpoint(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2016
drnairalov:

This time last year i was scrambling to get my gf the perfect val gift and dhl to Canada, today she is telling ppl i am the devil, omo, fear hoes oh.
Re: Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply by abutrekka: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
quivah:

So, how is gbemi = tolu
You just jump enter talk, , she condemned tolu and not gbemi who obviously started the wahala.
The girl first talk say she no know who tolu or the brothers dem b,but she quick point fingers at tolu..like say na she cause the fued,,now,that's a woman hating biatch right there..
Quivah or what's the name, This one that you are just attacking everybody? You think you know it all abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / 10 Facts About Pretty Mike, The Man Who Goes About With Girls On A Leash / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.