Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) (32047 Views)

‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by hertheytheydgee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by shaboti: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Oluuuuuuu: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is not good
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by gbengus17: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
I BELIEVE THE MAN STORY THAT SHE WAS HER SUGAR MUMMY. WHAT IS A PASTOR WIFE, 40YRS OLD DOING IN THE ROOM OF A 25YR ALONE. SHE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN THERE WITH EXCORT.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Shinor(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
#HenryMustDie
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by ijustdey: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
stan83:
Something must be [b]wroung/b] with your head

you need to check yours before talking about mine

mtcheww...
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by ijustdey: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
alexlee50:
so based on the statement of the useless and ungrateful idiot, you have established that the lady is henry's sugar mummy?

ask yourself this question.......why did the husband speak with the wife and she tells her husband that she was at the eatery with a faulty car whereas, she went straight to Henry's house that day the incident happened

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by frisky2good(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sugar mummy or no sugar mummy, u don kill person. Pay the price

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by gwinaB(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
all these sugar mummy things......

I guess the woman didn't pay well for the service the guy was rendering that why he hatched the plan of kidnapping her for ransom.

evuls world [/quote]

The woman is not his sugar mummy, he lied
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by teelord1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
marylandcakes:

What kind of pay are you after? Or should I say what is the minimum pay you will accept?

I need the Job not pay I'm after the exposure, so far I can eat and transport out of what i will be offer I'm okay for now with that.

Thanks
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by eleko1: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pathetic embarassed, sad sad. This is callous,evil/wickedness of Ipod youth name HENRY UWADIEGWU angry.They shouldn't waste taxpayers money to feed the Bastard.Kill him too angry angry sad angrym can't type Rest in HELL Henry UWadiegwu angry
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by eleko1: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Read well,una nor go gree.Go back and reread the story again. May Sango smite Henry Uwadirgwu with paralysis,blindness and madness.
ijustdey:

ask yourself this question.......why did the husband speak with the wife and she tells her husband that she was at the eatery with a faulty car whereas, she went straight to Henry's house that day the incident happened
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
All members of Name Checkers Association should report to this thread for emergency meetinggringrin

Flat-heads and greed for money..na only God go help their mentalitytonguetongue
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by josite: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
why will a woman has a husband and yet will be going to visit a young man in his room. and many married women are doing exactly what this late woman did right now and they wont repent until it is too late.i see some truth in henry;s tale that the woman is his lover but the real question is are the wrist watches and gifts not enough compensation for the sex he was giving the woman.

the late woman's hubby is really a goodman who will rather protect the reputation of his wife at all cost even after her death but he cannot tell me that there is nothing between henry and his late wife.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by eleko1: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
ijustdey:

I guess the woman didn't pay well for the service the guy was rendering that why he hatched the plan of kidnapping her for ransom.

evuls world
undecided undecided undecided. U believe that Bastard Henry story that the woman is his Sugar mum undecided? Anyway,trust NIG police,by the time dey use hot soldering iron drill hole in the Bastard Anus,he'll talk true
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by kessling: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
ijustdey:

evuls world
You must be crazy. Or you don't understand plain English
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Candybob(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
The accomplices who helped in tying her up are complicit in the crime. The guy is just protecting his guys!

The woman was obviously not pure, but she did not deserve to be murdered by the idiots.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by LILGWANZ(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Which kind nonsense post be this. So una expect person to read all this thing undecided
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by globalresource: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
ijustdey:

evuls world

Must kids comment on things like this. See your thinking. How are u sure the evil guy is saying the truth
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by bellville: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
The husband does not seem to be 'in charge" of things in his home. His wife enjoyed too much liberty.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by specco(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
gbengus17:
I BELIEVE THE MAN STORY THAT SHE WAS HER SUGAR MUMMY. WHAT IS A PASTOR WIFE, 40YRS OLD DOING IN THE ROOM OF A 25YR ALONE. SHE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN THERE WITH EXCORT.
Didnt you read where the husband said the wife has told him about this henry and his plea for assistance towards his(Henry's) upcomming wedding?
Common sense tells us that a wife who is into an amorous relationship with a stranger will never divulge such to her hubby. The woman's pity on this poor wretched idiot cost her life.
From the same story, this evil man had tried to invite a proprietress of a school nearby to his den but the would be victim didnt turn up. Evil men abound. May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by eherbal(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
she said she was at an eatery,but ended up in henrys house.
she complained about the car being faulty,but changed her mind when the husband volunteered his own car.
Same faulty car was used to convey the corpse to The hospital.
maybe there's a bit of truth in what henry was saying about them having an affair, maybe not.God knows best

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Samhetalks(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
God's word is infallible: THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Rawzy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dont kow what this world is turning into,every day that goes by,we keep hearing things that breaks our heart,
Oh God protect your people
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Analysiscorner: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Such a pathetic story.
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by westlius(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gbese re o
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by alexlee50: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
ijustdey:

that is not to say she lied to her admission. In carrying out an investigation, it is always good to have an open mind.it is possible, they met at the eatery and the guy somehow convinced her to meet with the girl he is about to marry in his house.she could also have been hypnotized, she might even have insisted on seeing the girl first before making any committment towards the marriage. If they were lovers, why bind her? Or even drug her? There are lots of possibilities, but we may never know the truth unless all the parties are arrested and interrogated.
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Lobolintin(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2016
To me..

Henry is right ...

His dating her ....

Wana know how I ended up with such ,

One, what was she doing in his house ?
If she doesn't visit him often before

For him to admit he wana kidnap her....
And for him to clear his neighbours .......
Damn that dude is dating that woman
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2016
There is more to this story. The debate is weak coz of the dead woman. Am still wondering the generousity her husband is talking about here and really confuse of Henry claims of SUGAR MUMMY. If d woman was his sugar mommy, she wouldnt have carry her husband along in their meetings. That guy had done more than worst for injecting her with unknown injection pills. Is a lesson to everyone, before u agree on a trip with someone, examine the person thoroughly before any step. Rip to the lady
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by ikukuhero: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2016
ijustdey:

evuls world

May God forgive you for this ignorant comment of yours. This woman was a very decent and beautiful christian wife and mother. Her husband is a young, tall, handsome, and very wealthy business man. She lacked nothing. Mr. Emma's family ( Deacon Emma as we call him) had always helped the boy Henry.
Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Vikky014(f): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2016
ijustdey:

evuls world
please read and digest the story well. The woman was never his sugar mummy but a generous kind hearted woman that wanted to help a poor man..He is just lying against the dead...I'm seriously fighting back tears most men are very wicked

My only problem with this lady and his pastor husband is that they lack vision in their family temple bc God supposed to have revealed this incident to them through dream or any means.....it is good to be spiritually active and conscious by listening to the still small voice

MAY HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL RIP

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:01am On Jan 31, 2016
ikukuhero:

May God forgive you for this ignorant comment of yours. This woman was a very decent and beautiful christian wife and mother. Her husband is a young, tall, handsome, and very wealthy business man. She lacked nothing. Mr. Emma's family ( Deacon Emma as we call him) had always helped the boy Henry.
Thanks for this.. i dont even know her and the family bt i cautioned the guy

i'm in tears right now. what a wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos / Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) / Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.