Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics (37396 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by fashrola(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
hardywaltz:
I was there life....
We shall overcome

The message from the Supreme Court is clear..

WIN AT ALL COST...

Kill if u have to...
Maim if u have to...
Thumbprint as much as u can...
Hijack all ballot box and voting materials and vote as much as u can...

We have learnt from our mistakes
Politics is not a popularity contest.

Na so oga grin
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by damilareoye: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
dakuku

or

Oduku

grin

sorry for your lose.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Amberon: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
oo
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by alexlee50: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is this portharcourt airport?
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Amberon: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
wow! I thought all hope was lost for Dakuku.
kasay:
Nice one.

There is something I'm seeing which IPOB Youth, kids on NL and blind wailers have refuse to see.

The battle is not yet over for Wike.

If PDP doesn't win majority of the 22 vacant seats in the house of assembly, then the supreme Court victory will become as useless to Wike as a mixture of sand and salt cos an APC dominated house of assembly will impeach Wike so fast that he won't know what hit me. Same will happen to his deputy. This will bring back Dakuku to government house.

The battle isn't over for now.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by hardywaltz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

make sure you write your will before coming out to rig on Saturday grin grin grin
Make we dey look
All the agents of coercion which used to be under Wike's control are no more.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by nikz(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Frankiss44:
Old pictures before the Supreme Court verdict.. OP try harder
Hahahahahahaha guy you harsh abeg but na true oh!

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by ademega(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
sure man
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by spencekat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rented crowd!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by miqos02(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
kasay:
Nice one.

There is something I'm seeing which IPOB Youth, kids on NL and blind wailers have refuse to see.

If PDP doesn't win majority of the 22 vacant seats in the house of assembly, then the supreme Court victory will become as useless to Wike as a mixture of sand and salt cos an APC dominated house of assembly will impeach Wike so fast that he won't know what hit me. Same will happen to his deputy. This will bring back Dakuku to government house.

time will tell
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by qtx(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
iokpebholo:
Eya!!welcome back looser grin
lol athem ar Loosers consoling themselves. grin
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by spencekat(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
miqos02:
time will tell
PDP will clear all the seats.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Old pics.... No doubt Nairaland mods are apologist of APC, Buhari and anything Amaechi. They will be fast to push such fake pics to front page to play out d APC/Buhari sentiments. But all these won't help APC... Not in Rivers. All the Anti-Wike sentiments and vilification dat featured on Nairaland fp never helped Daakwukwu at d supreme Court. Lol... Next they will ban me but I careless...

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by allthingsgood: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I love this man!
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
One chance politician.

End time OP
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by dckng16(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
psucc:
None of those carry the usual broom. Have they denounce the broom party?

Don't u know dat broom brings bad luck. It symbolises Wiitcraft.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by saintkel(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
He should be welcomed ofcos, dats his house and State but Rivers seat of Government is not empty
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by passionate88: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
kasay:
Nice one.

Who voted Dakuku in?
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by chuckynath(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where on earth is failure celebrated?
May all APC candidates be celebrated this way in all their elections in SS and SE.

Hit like if u say amen to this.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by istella: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
psucc:
None of those carry the usual broom. Have they denounce the broom party?

Rivers peeps very lazy,dem no dey sweep,na only marching ground money dem send

#myowndonfinish
#lettheabusefollow
And pls tell me it's a lie

Neither did the PDP guys carry umbrella
Dollar maybe affecting the price of the two

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by dandollaz: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
decode55:

Did you even read what you just typed?

Wail with style na grin
evem if your arithematics work just watch as they will port to pdp sharply,who wan associate with loosers.keep dreaming next time because the result sheet is full by now with pdp winning all i mean fancha nile.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by criminalmindz: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
choi
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
kasay:
Nice one.

From ur little political mind, do u think that if Wike is impeached, Dakuku will take over? Use ur kindergarten mind rethink about it

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by perfectgabby: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
hardywaltz:
I was there life....
We shall overcome

The message from the Supreme Court is clear..

WIN AT ALL COST...

Kill if u have to...
Maim if u have to...
Thumbprint as much as u can...
Hijack all ballot box and voting materials and vote as much as u can...

We have learnt from our mistakes
Politics is not a popularity contest.
Yes, we have learnt our lesson as you know 2019 is around the corner........ It will be IPADABO ABIJA.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by talk2archy: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
welcome my dear loser.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by klax(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
See their faces, loosers master liars. Waterside or desertsside go home ok lies can't go forever.

Sorry Bro.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by ogawisdom(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dakuku vs Wike 0 5 undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Frankiss44:
Old pictures before the Supreme Court verdict.. OP try harder
bros! E pain am.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by iokpebholo: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
qtx:

lol athem ar Loosers consoling themselves. grin
d title of d movie is The Return of Mr failure grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by AtlanticBreeze: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
hardywaltz:
Make we dey look All the agents of coercion which used to be under Wike's control are no more.
All the things you people planned for Wike, na una go suffer am last last

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photoshop: Police Share Video To Debunk Allegation Of Fake Suspects’ Photo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.