Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics (37400 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by kasay: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibuikegn:

From ur little political mind, do u think that if Wike is impeached, Dakuku will take over? Use ur kindergarten mind rethink about it

Sorry son, you are one of the kids and senseless IPOB miscreant I referred to in my earlier comment. No time to explain serious stuff to children. Continue your children play and allow adult discuss serious matters that are beyond your scope.
Kids and urchins should be seen but should not be heard.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by kasay: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Equalizer:

So if they eventually impeach Wike they will just bring Dakuku from nowhere and install him as the Governor abi?... Hmmmm... You really need urgent medical attention as soon as possible...

This post is not meant for street urchins, senseless IPOB miscreant and kids like you.

Thanks for trying to get attention. You have been noticed.

Now, run fast and continue your life and games of a street urchin.

When you become an adult in the next 30yrs, come back here for serious lessons on the dynamics of politics

EWU Biafra!!!
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by kasay: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

a simple advice from Wike, make sure you write your will before coming to rig the Rivers rerun. very important. and in the impossible case apc wins the majority there is always Amaechi template to the rescue, shut down the courts and assembly... you go bow last last grin grin grin

It ain't that simple brother....time shall tell sha.

I see serious crisis and blood -letting in the coming re-run.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
kasay:

This post is not meant for street urchins, senseless IPOB miscreant and kids like you.

Thanks for trying to get attention. You have been noticed.

Now, run fast and continue your life and games of a street urchin.

When you become an adult in the next 30yrs, come back here for serious lessons on the dynamics of politics

EWU Biafra!!!
Who did this to me?
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by spencekat(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
miqos02:
I didn't want to say that to him to avoid needless argument
Ok
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by coputa(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
kasay:
Nice one.

There is something I'm seeing which IPOB Youth, kids on NL and blind wailers have refuse to see.

The battle is not yet over for Wike.

If PDP doesn't win majority of the 22 vacant seats in the house of assembly, then the supreme Court victory will become as useless to Wike as a mixture of sand and salt cos an APC dominated house of assembly will impeach Wike so fast that he won't know what hit me. Same will happen to his deputy. This will bring back Dakuku to government house.

The battle isn't over for now.
can you mention one state in Nigeria where the party of the sitting governor is not the majority in the house
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

don't say what you don't know. Dakuku couldn't have won the election. Dakuku and apc is not popular in the state. APC winning rivers is like pdp winning kano. you people should accept defeat for once and stop this noise
lolz|i will nt engage u in argument|
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Osakah24(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
Are Rivers people so idle? They are always gathering at the airport to welcome Amaechi or Wike or Buhari or Mrs Jonathan
I visited a friend in 2007 at agbonchia eleme rivers state,the youths there sleep in the day and play football in the evening yet they live well in fully furnished houses,I was actually wondering how they are able to afford such lifestyle.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by mira4u: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2016
undecided Ph airport? That's not the ph airport I know. 'Doesnt look like it.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by justmenoni: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Jobless fellows,I'm 99.9:% sure that dakukus children or immediate family members are somewhere else while these ones are acting like borrowed touts cos of little change that can't do much than buy them 5 bottles of beer....

hardywaltz:

It's tym to implement the Supreme Court Judgement to it's fullest.

As our procession moves round PH
APC faithfuls welcome our leader...

#IStandWithDakuku
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Carter4luv(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Tanx mr dakuku peterside 4 accepting the supreme court defeat, for saving the lives and sustaining the peace of rivers state. U're indeed a great man.
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Hilaskee(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2016
psucc:
None of those carry the usual broom. Have they denounce the broom party?
do u go into the airport with brooms?
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by Waper2(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Fake crowd waiting to welcome failure. grin
CastedDude:
Thousands of supporters in Rivers state trooped out in their numbers to receive the Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Dr. Dakuku Peterside at the Port Harcourt International Airport.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/massive-crowd-gather-at-port-harcourt.html
Re: Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics by iokpebholo: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2016
lacasera14:
shut up you fool, am sure if it's that your clueless GEJ he would have influenced the supreme court judgement in favor of his party but this judgement shows that buhari is really a just man.
stop crying kid,dnt worry I wil buy u bobo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.