Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? (2457 Views)

Who Remembers This Jingle ? / Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell? / Local Skate Board: Who Remembers This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by obidevine(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
K9blunt:
Then you're talking
That's if its genuine
100 percent legit, you've got n need to worry,
Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by K9blunt(f): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
obidevine:

100 percent legit, you've got n need to worry,

OK fine , we can WhatsApp
Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by obidevine(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
K9blunt:

OK fine , we can WhatsApp
K send your email so I can send my whatsapp number
Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by K9blunt(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
obidevine:

K send your email so I can send my whatsapp number

andrealallor@yahoo.com
Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by obidevine(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
K9blunt:

andrealallor@yahoo.com
Check your email my whatsapp number is there
Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by Frankicent(m): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah. wow. danger mouse, biker mice etc. atom ant? fantastic four. hmmm...
what about sliver hawks, spider man and his amazing friends, freakazoid grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Frankicent:
what about sliver hawks, spider man and his amazing friends, freakazoid grin

lol. fond memories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Visit Your Inlaws After Lying To Them That You Are Born Again - Pic / My Body Insecurity, share yours / Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.