Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag (2404 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by princezzz(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
I need help o.
Money keeps missing from my handbag and this has happened for 4 conservative days, should I be worried?
Back story: On Thursday,after returning from work,I had #900 in my bag
On Friday,when it was time to pay the bike man on my way to work,I couldn't find any money in my bag.
I withdraw #3000 that day, after all expenses for Friday, I was left with#1400
On Saturday,on my way to work and on checking my bag,I discovered that #600 was missing from that money.
I withdraw my expense money for next week on Saturday, about #6000 I intentionally tied #1700 with rubber band,so I was having 3 bundle of #1700 tied separately with one bundle of #1000. Remember all this was tied separately,so I was having 4 bundle of money.
On getting home I kept my back and went to wash,after washing, on checking my bag, one of the #1700 I tied together was missing.i told my younger sister about it,and to not sound spiritual,we concluded that I must have been careless with the previous lost money.
She asked that I take the remaining money out of the bag, but I refused and left the 3 bundles there,I wanted to find out if money can disappear from handbags without wings.
Nobody,and i mean nobody including myself went to that bag through out Sunday,i am very sure of that.
On opening that bag this Monday morning,I found only two bundle of money,and one of the bundles had just #1400 as again the #1700 I kept. So out of almost #6000 that I withdraw on Saturday,I was left with #2400 this morning.so I have lost a total of #5200 in 4 days in this difficult period.
I was so angry in my spirit,and planned to burn the bag, but on telling my aunt,she said na to put am for prayers. I currently did not go out with that bag,and I will be very watchful with any money that comes my way. Make I know if it is the bag that has an issue or it is my hands holding the money that are affecting me. Is there any spiritual meaning to this,is something after me
I am trying to take my mind of this issue, but please should I be worried??
P.s : I am 100% over sure that nobody in the house entered my bag,I have been there for almost a year and have never experienced this. It's just ,a younger sister of 17,a younger brother of 12 and their mom
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Chaos14: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Only 2 options 1.village people 2.a very skilled criminal
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Chaos14: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Village people need to eat too naw.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Rexymania(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't believe your money is disappearing. Just set a trap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by budaatum: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Consider changing the title of your thread to "I am too careless with my money" if you don't think you should consider securing your money better instead of blaming its dissaperance on your bag.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by princezzz(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
budaatum:
Consider changing the title of your thread to "I am too careless with my money" if you don't think you should consider securing your money better instead of blaming its dissaperance on your bag.

I know this story seems strange to you,even me still dey reason am.i understand been careless,but this is not me been careless.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by ikechemez(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
One thing am sure and can bet with my life is that somebody is taking the money and nothing spiritual there.
Now, whenever you come back from work, give the money to other occupant to keep for you and give us feedback after

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by budaatum: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
princezzz:

I know this story seems strange to you,even me still dey reason am.i understand been careless[b], but this is not me been careless[/b].

Of course this is not you being careless. It's just easier for you to blame everything else but your self. But I'm certain you'd get to a point where you become more responsible. I just hope it's before your bag starts making your money disappear from you bank account.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by budaatum: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
ikechemez:
One thing am sure and can bet with my life is that somebody is taking the money and nothing spiritual there.
Now, whenever you come back from work, give the money to other occupant to keep for you and give us feedback after

I bet you are wrong, and that it is her bag that is spiritually stealing her money.

Op, watch that bag very carefully to see what it spends your money on. It may that he buying what might be detrimental to your existence.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by princezzz(f): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
budaatum:

Of course this is not you being careless. It's just easier for you to blame everything else but your self. But I'm certain you'd get to a point where you become more responsible. I just hope it's before your bag starts making your money disappear from you bank account.

I understand you are trying to sound woke and knowledgeable,but try not to be condescending.
You can also try to keep an open mind. I can agree that I might have been careless the first 3 days,so we can say you win.i didn't leave the house on Sunday and neither did that bag. So I also know what I am talking about.
So I find your talk on financial responsibility annoying, you don't know me,so if you want to judge, judge based on the fact I placed out here.Learn to keep an open mind.
I am not stupid or careless,I know what I kept.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by princezzz(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rexymania:
I don't believe your money is disappearing. Just set a trap
Will that involve staying awake the whole night?
Abi na to set my phone on video record all night
I have been trying to comprehend all this, especially the money that went missing on Sunday because I no comot house at all,that bag no move and I didn't even buy anything.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by budaatum: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
princezzz:
I understand you are trying to sound woke and knowledgeable,but try not to be condescending.
You can also try to keep an open mind. I can agree that I might have been careless the first 3 days,so we can say you win.i didn't leave the house on Sunday and neither did that bag. So I also know what I am talking about.
So I find your talk on financial responsibility annoying, you don't know me,so if you want to judge, judge based on the fact I placed out here.Learn to keep an open mind.
I am not stupid or careless,I know what I kept.

Why should I keep an open mind about your bag making your money disappear when you are not open-minded enough to consider alternative reasons for your money disappearing? Is it my money that my bag is being made to disappear?

It's not so much about you being stupid or careless or not, but about you assuming we would be stupid enough to think like you do when you full well know how and why your money is disappearing.

But please keep being "100% over sure that nobody in the house entered my bag" while blaming your bag, why don't you, instead of better securing your money. When all your money is made to disappear by your bag you just might consider being knowledgeable too. Woke might become an option by then if it means using your brain.

1 Like

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Vision101(m): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2022
There is a time to be spiritual and a time not to be spiritual. This one na physical. Even the bishop know this. One dangerous agege rat has entered that bag. Just put rat poison inside that bag. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by eyinjuege: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2022
First of all, stop taking more than a single 500naira note home.
Whenever you get home, remove the money from your bag and hide it in your wardrobe under your clothes or underwear, and before you leave the next morning put back in your bag for transport or whatever.
Either your sister, brother or mum has been taking the money.
It's nothing spiritual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by sisisioge: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin

The thief steals in installments...na was o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Coldplay007(f): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Lol. The money only dissapears when you are home, or overnight...
It is nothing spiritual, somebody in your home is stealing your money...
Stop keeping money in a bag, get a wallet. Always keep the wallet on your body
If its not on your body keep it in a place only you know..

2 Likes

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by frozen70(f): 5:58am On Sep 13, 2022
princezzz:
I need help o.
Money keeps missing from my handbag and this has happened for 4 conservative days, should I be worried?
On Friday,when it was time to pay the bike man on my way to work,I couldn't find any money in my bag.
On Saturday,on my way to work and on checking my bag,I discovered that #600 was missing from that money.
I withdraw my expense money for next week on Saturday, about #6000 I intentionally tied #1700 with rubber band,so I was having 3 bundle of #1700 tied separately with one bundle of #1000. Remember all this was tied separately,so I was having 4 bundle of money.
On getting home I kept my back and went to wash,after washing, on checking my bag, one of the #1700 I tied together was missing.i told my younger sister about it,and to not sound spiritual,we concluded that I must have been careless with the previous lost money.
She asked that I take the remaining money out of the bag, but I refused and left the 3 bundles there,I wanted to find out if money can disappear from handbags without wings.
Nobody,and i mean nobody including myself went to that bag through out Sunday,i am very sure of that.
On opening that bag this Monday morning,I found only two bundle of money,and one of the bundles had just #1400 as again the #1700 I kept. So out of almost #6000 that I withdraw on Saturday,I was left with #2400 this morning.so I have lost a total of #5200 in 4 days in this difficult period.
I was so angry in my spirit,and planned to burn the bag, but on telling my aunt,she said na to put am for prayers. I currently did not go out with that bag,and I will be very watchful with any money that comes my way. Make I know if it is the bag that has an issue or it is my hands holding the money that are affecting me. Is there any spiritual meaning to this,is something after me
I am trying to take my mind of this issue, but please should I be worried??
P.s : I am 100% over sure that nobody in the house entered my bag,I have been there for almost a year and have never experienced this. It's just ,a younger sister of 17,a younger brother of 12 and their mom

I think you need to change the bag since you are sure your family won't do that, so probably some one in your place of work may have done something with your bag to syphone your money spiritual

Alternatively, keep Bible inside your bag let's see what's next

1 Like

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Does it happen when you are at work or out in some place else? If it only happens at home, it could mean that someone is taking the money. I don't think it is spiritual.

Eliminate the possibility of it being physical because you tag it spiritual. Set a trap.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Foodqueen(f): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Do you stay alone.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
princezzz:
I need help o.
On Saturday,on my way to work and on
get a camera and set it up in the room, were u leave your handbag, to monitor any activity that might take place

If u cannot afford a camera, use your smart phone to do the recording, i suggest u use another smart phone for this, in doing so nobody will suspect u have something up your sleeves, place the phone were it will not be easily noticed,

When u set it up, don't tell your sister or anyone living in the house
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Mom007(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't be naïve. Someone us stealing your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by budaatum: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mom007:
Don't be naïve. Someone is stealing your money.

Stop telling her lies please! angry angry

There is obviously a spirit in her bag that is making her money disappear or that's at least what she wants to believe and convince us to believe too.

Op, how far? Has more money spiritually disappeared or have you got sense yet?
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Beremx(f): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Buy rat gum or rat trap and put it in your bag. Whoever is stealing your money will be caught. It’s either rat is stealing your money or a human grin grin
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Helpout12345: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Maybe na snake dey chop the money like those snakes that swallow our money in care of our government officials.
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by princezzz(f): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2022
I have sense,and more money has disappeared.it happens every conservative day.
Even this very morning,if not that I checked my purse before leaving the house this morning,I would have been left stranded as I wouldn't have seen what to pay the bike man with.
It might sound funny, unbelievable or totally impossible.
I have spoken to people who have also experienced such.its fine if you don't think it is possible for money to miss without someone stealing or taking it.with my experience just this morning, after been careful,calculative and even keeping the purse where only my hand dey reach,I just know something is very wrong.
Thanks for all the suggestions,banter and analysis.
Na person wey something dey bite know where e dey bite am.i really can't explain it to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Coldplay007(f): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2022
princezzz:
Even this very morning,if not that I checked my purse before leaving the house this morning,I would have been left stranded as I wouldn't have seen what to pay the bike man with.
I have spoken to people who have also experienced such.its fine if you don't think it is possible for money to miss without someone stealing or taking it.with my experience just this morning, after been careful,calculative and even keeping the purse where only my hand dey reach,I just know something is very wrong.
Na person wey something dey bite know where e dey bite am.i really can't explain it to you guys.

loool.
stop keeping money in bags or wallets... hide them in a place only you know that people dont typically keep money, eg in between books, under the bed etc, do not discuss it with anybody in your home no matter how much you trust them...

if that money dissapears you can then buy spirit traps to trap the thieving demon... grin grin

Until you have done that, na your kith and kin dey steal your money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by infocentre: 12:03pm On Feb 22
princezzz:

Hi, we need to talk. How best can I connect with you?
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Emmanuel30a: 5:48pm On Feb 22
princezzz:

I know this story seems strange to you,even me still dey reason am.i understand been careless,but this is not me been careless.
Na me?
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Emmanuel30a: 5:49pm On Feb 22
princezzz:
Na me dey bite una, una no know?
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Mom007(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22
Wait, so you rather believe in a spiritual handbag stealing your money than the obvious fact that one of those people living in the same house with you is pilfering? You see why Nigerians problems no dey finish? Not everything needs prayers madam. Keep your money in a separate place. You can even buy a money belt or boxers with pockets so that your money is always on your person. Stop being naive abeg
Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Icrave4u: 7:12pm On Feb 22
Pls stop disturbing us the person stealing your money is within ur household. When you re ready you will definitely catch the their.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Dies Just 4 Hours Apart After 62 Years Of Marriage (Pics) / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / My Parents Still Flogs Me At 19! Please Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.