Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

12 Kinds Of Human On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Kinds Of Human On Social Media (309 Views)

Meet Hot Female Weather Reporter Trending On Social Media (photos) / No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua / Forbes Reveals That Musician Adele Is Among The Richest Human On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Kinds Of Human On Social Media by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
THE 9 KINDS OF HUMAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
THE UNHEALTHY:they always ave stomachache,headache,backache e.t.c
THE LIARS:lie about their age,marital status,and use ridiculous names like awesome angel,miss pee,poo,blah blah.
THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS:they always like updating about death,bad news and sickness.
WEATHER FORECASTERS:they update mostly when it is raining,cold or hot e.g i'm freezing.
THE PEACEMAKERS:these people are very friendly and they appreciate people's effort,they say thank u if they read ur post and smile.
NOTE:these people are usually rare to find.
PREACHERS:this is mostly single men/ladies who are looking for a spouse.They act holy and write bible verses only on sundays and fridays or festival day.
THE{I TOO KNOW}:they will always complain that u are always online,they will say "are u jobless"Sometimes u cant stop wondering what they are doing online themselves seriously,man get a life.
THE FIGHTERS:all they do is 2 seek 4 trouble on people's post,they comment awkwardly in order 2 start a fight.

1 Like

Re: 12 Kinds Of Human On Social Media by BiggerBangs: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin Nice Writeup,Edit your post,you my hit Front page cheesy

make i help you call Lalalalatiscalala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Speaks On Septum Ring In New Interview With Encomium / Kylie Jenner Slams Those Boob And Nose Job Rumors, Full Gist Here!!! / Bellanaija Envies 9jamasses Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.