Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Top 10 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature (555 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories / Top 7 Most Famous Bbnaija Housemates Of 2017 / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature by 36posts: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
I just don’t know about you, but for me, I’m a true believer in epic love that has the power to stop the world, brighten up the sun shine, and add meaning to life. It’s sad that I haven’t met my Prince Charming yet but this doesn’t stop me having nice dreams. Do you believe in love? I guess you should! But if you actually don’t, we present you ten love stories that would definitely change your mind. Without much ado, we bring you the most popular love stories of all time, which are absolutely much better than love stories being portrayed today.

10. JOHN SMITH AND POCAHONTAS

If you have not heard about the story of Pocahontas, Lion King or Tarzan, then you haven’t lived your childhood completely. All of these and several more animated films have won the hearts of adults and kids. Pocahontas explains the tail of an Indian Princess, who is the daughter of Powhatan- the Algonquian Indian’s leader in the Tidewater area of Virginia. In this tale, the princess starts loving a charming Englishman named John Smith.

9. JANE EYRE AND ROCHESTER

Relating to the story of Jane eyre, is really simple, because like many of us she faces insecurity and loneliness. Jane is an orphan who is employed as a governess but is highly abused by Edward Rochester- a very rich lord. From the starting it seems like a paradoxical love, but we soon come to know that there are no transcendent barriers to this seraphic feeling.

http://36posts.com/2016/01/top-10-most-famous-love-stories-in-history-and-literature/
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature by 36posts: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos Of Toolz At Her Traditional Wedding To Tunde Demuren / Humblesmith Sets Record Straight On Davido's Part In Osinachi Remix / Banky W Thrills Fans With Gifts In The #madeforyou Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.