Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager (384 Views)

Daddy Showkey Calls Out Blackface On Feud With 2baba / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager by neolboy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Raging allegations from former Plantashun Boys member, Blackface against the ‘AfricanQueen’ crooner Tuface Idibia, has continued to be met with silence as neither him nor his manager, Efe Omoregie, has chosen to reply the former.

A series of tweets from Blackface on Tuesday, revealed an animosity between the duo that has hitherto, managed to stay below the surface of their relationship.

At the centre of the controversy was Tuface’s ‘Let Somebody Love You’, one of the songs on his ‘Ascension’ album, which Blackface had alleged was originally his song but ended up being nicked by Tuface.“You singing #LetsomebodyLoveYou without telling me when you know its (sic) my song isn’t going down without the world knowing what you and you (sic) manager Efe been doing …am coming for una (sic), don’t get it twisted #ItsGameOn”, Blackface said in his post.

Blackface goes on to allege that he was indeed the one who gave Tuface his stage name.“U (sic) been avoiding me and hiding behindyour mask, recordin my songs witout (sic) my consent, takin out my credits to steal mypublishin (sic),” he said in other posts.

When Tuface’s manager was contacted, he toldSaturday Beats, “We don’t have any comment, we don’t want to join any issues with him.”This allegation, which has come as a surprise to many, came on the backdrop of a similar allegation by Blackface against Whizkid.

Meanwhile in an interview which the singer granted to a television station during the week, he said he was surprised that his former label mate would attack him in a manner. He added he has no bad blood against Blackface.“It’s just so unfortunate. I don’t know where it is coming from. I’m trying to think of different reasons. I thought maybe his account was hacked or something.

Apparently it wasn’t hacked, so we’ll trash the whole matter. But I’ve got nothing but love and respect for him and it’s just so unfortunate that he’s coming at me like that,” Tuface had said in the interview

source:http://www.punchng.com/tuface-will-not-join-issues-with-blackface-manager/
Re: Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager by theshaderoom: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nah wah o! How is it irrelevant though?
Re: Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager by neolboy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
theshaderoom:
Nah wah o! How is it irrelevant though?

irrelevant in the sense dt it can be settled like a civilized mature men instead of ranting on social media like a loser

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Run To For Help? (see Options) / How I Stayed Away From Crime – Nollywood Movie Star, Saint Obi / Ciara Attends The 58th Annual Grammy Awards With No Bra And Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.