Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? (2387 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Or Tecno Spark Plus K9: Which One Should I Buy Tomorrow? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by daphid25(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nsonaso:
For what?
You said P5 isn't an option
Maybe you probably haven't handled the phone for hating it.
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by Nsonaso(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
daphid25:

You said P5 isn't an option
Maybe you probably haven't handled the phone for hating it.
Nothing to handle there Bro.... The guy said he want to save and I said if he really want to save P5 is not an option considering the price tag. P5 is a crap compare to the price.

There are other good phones better than P5 that is still sold below the price of p5 here in Nigeria... So if the guy wants to save P5 is not even close to be considered as an option.

Sorry for spoiling your business though. But try to tell your employer to get a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by daphid25(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nsonaso:

Nothing to handle there Bro.... The guy said he want to save and I said if he really want to save P5 is not an option considering the price tag. P5 is a crap compare to the price.

There are other good phones better than P5 that is still sold below the price of p5 here in Nigeria... So if the guy wants to save P5 is not even close to be considered as an option.

Sorry for spoiling your business though. But try to tell your employer to get a functioning brain.
Well, 3gb ram and 32 internal storage is enough to save.
But go ahead with your criticism.
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by Nsonaso(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
daphid25:

Well, 3gb ram and 32 internal storage is enough to save.
But go ahead with your criticism.
Like I said am sorry for spoiling business for you..... but you need to tell your employer to get a functioning brain
TECNO PHANTOM 5 is a crap compare to the price tag, is not criticism but a fact and inside your heart you know what am saying is the truth.

And I still repeat that there are other phones with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Finger Print with even better Processor speed that cost less here in Nigeria than your crappy over hipped junk TECNO PHANTOM 5. and you yourself knows it and the earlier you tell your employer to get a good functioning brain and come down to his senses the better for both of you, as you will not be here defending him for his stupidity.

And if the guy want's to save, TECNO PHANTOM 5 is not even close to an option.
And am still telling you sorry if what I said did break your heart. but the truth there say is always bitter.
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by haykay2005: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Nsonaso:

Like I said am sorry for spoiling business for you..... but you need to tell your employer to get a functioning brain
TECNO PHANTOM 5 is a crap compare to the price tag, is not criticism but a fact and inside your heart you know what am saying is the truth.

And I still repeat that there are other phones with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Finger Print with even better Processor speed that cost less here in Nigeria than your crappy over hipped junk TECNO PHANTOM 5. and you yourself knows it and the earlier you tell your employer to get a good functioning brain and come down to his senses the better for both of you, as you will not be here defending him for his stupidity.

And am still telling you sorry if what I said did break your heart. but the truth there say is always bitter.
gionee m5 is a better option,not the so call phantom 5

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by annacheem: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2016
EEZe:
yea phantom 5 is ok' also the first smartphone frm the company to come with fingerprint
phantom 5 is good and even cheaper youwill give you extra cash for something else
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by turawafett(f): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Samsung is better as long as it's does not have a crack. If your Samsung fall down you go know how far. Samsung S3 screen replacement is around 20k. While the London used one is around same price. If you are the very careful type go for Samsung of course. If not jejely buy tecno.
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by zzzzy: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
turawafett:
Samsung is better as long as it's does not have a crack. If your Samsung fall down you go know how far. Samsung S3 screen replacement is around 20k. While the London used one is around same price. If you are the very careful type go for Samsung of course. If not jejely buy tecno.
at least someone has given a valid reason to buy tecno. The replacement of the parts is cheaper and nothing about performance.
Re: Samsung Note 4 Or Tecno Phantom 5? by daphid25(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nsonaso:

Lmao!!! break who's heart, did i advertise to you that i sell phone
Make your findings before criticizing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee S6s Supports 4G LTE Network In Nigeria / The Gionee Steel 2 With 4,000mah Battery And 3GB RAM, Specifications And Price / MTN Increases Fee For Share And Sell AGAIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.