Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

"We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom (2690 Views)

Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development / Development: Gov. Bello Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos State / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by dan55: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good development
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by EastanPower(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
jidestar:

Leave the igbos alone serpent. Always out to divide and create problem and give good yorubas bad name.

What nonsense are you talking about? I am not Yoruba, I am Igbo.
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by jidestar: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
EastanPower:

ur not.
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by Ponponkon: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
The Umuobiakwa Oworahiafor-Onicha Ngwa road that is under construction will help to ease the burdens of Abians and Akwa Ibomites as well as boast economic activities in both states as over dependance on the dilapidated Ikot-ekpene road owned by the federal government will reduce. In Abia, we always think outside the box that's why we are the number one.

1 Like

Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by nigerianvenom(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
NormalCodes:

That road is really really important. I believe they should team up and fix the road.

Akpabio wanted to colaborate with t.a orji but he(orji) was foot dragging it
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by Ponponkon: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mynd44 and lalasticlala I think thread is informative and inspiring.

1 Like

Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by EasternActivist: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
EastanPower:

That's there new trick... No mind them.
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
EastanPower:
This is a great development. I have always maintained that we Igbos should continue to build a very strong bond with our Efik/Ibibio brothers. We should have nothing to do with ijaws and thier likes.

Eurobomber, how far?
Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Akpabio wanted to colaborate with t.a orji but he(orji) was foot dragging it

Good a thing T.A is no longer there.
This is a new beginning and a new chapter for our states.

3 Likes

Re: "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom by Rikidony(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer By London Doctors (photo) / Ikere Gorge Dam: A Long Forgotten Dream - A Reminder / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.