Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (45592 Views)

Premature expulsion!!! The Major Problem Of Most Nigeria Men. / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aspermia is the complete lack of semen with ejaculation (not to be confused with azoospermia, the lack of sperm cells in the semen). It is associated with infertility.

One of the causes of aspermia is retrograde ejaculation,[1] which can be brought on by excessive drug use, or as a result of prostate surgery. It can also be caused by alpha blockers such as tamsulosin and silodosin.

Another cause of aspermia is ejaculatory duct obstruction, which may result in a complete lack of or a very low-concentration semen (oligospermia), in which the semen contains only the secretion of accessory prostate glands downstream to the orifice of the ejaculatory ducts.

Aspermia can be caused by androgen deficiency.[2][3][4][5] This can be the result of absence of puberty, in which the prostate gland and seminal vesicles (which are the main sources of semen) remain small due to lack of androgen exposure and do not produce seminal fluid, or of treatment for prostate cancer, such as maximal androgen blockade.[6]

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspermia
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by tpapi: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Flexherbal:
Aspermia is the complete lack of semen with ejaculation (not to be confused with azoospermia, the lack of sperm cells in the semen). It is associated with infertility.

One of the causes of aspermia is retrograde ejaculation,[1] which can be brought on by excessive drug use, or as a result of prostate surgery. It can also be caused by alpha blockers such as tamsulosin and silodosin.

Another cause of aspermia is ejaculatory duct obstruction, which may result in a complete lack of or a very low-concentration semen (oligospermia), in which the semen contains only the secretion of accessory prostate glands downstream to the orifice of the ejaculatory ducts.

Aspermia can be caused by androgen deficiency.[2][3][4][5] This can be the result of absence of puberty, in which the prostate gland and seminal vesicles (which are the main sources of semen) remain small due to lack of androgen exposure and do not produce seminal fluid, or of treatment for prostate cancer, such as maximal androgen blockade.[6]

ok cry
Flexherbal:

nice one
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
tpapi:
can ur product handle any of aspermia or azoospermia

Aspermia , No
Azoospermia, Yes.

But , we can always provide useful information that will help you overcom any of these.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by tpapi: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Flexherbal:

Aspermia , No
Azoospermia, Yes.

But , we can always provide useful information that will help you overcom any of these.
ok
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
tpapi:
like ow many sachets wil b needed for azoospermia

Chat me up on WhatsApp. It is not all about the tea.
Their are othet things that can help you.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 2:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Some call it man power. But, we call it the FOOD for the male organ.

This 100% natural herbal tea, with no side effect, can be taken evening without having love.

The body absolves it very well and the part the body does not use is either excreted or urinated.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by tpapi: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=55273200]Some call it man power. But, we call it the FOOD for the male organ.

This 100% natural herbal tea, with no side effect, can be taken evening without having love.

The body absolves it very well and the part the body does not use
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
tpapi:
when is it best taken, before or after food
After meal, sir!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2017

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Our 100% herbal tea and flusher can get to you, anywhere in the world.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Another successful delivery to the UK.
Big thanks to all those who still believe in African Herbs.

We promise to keep all our products healthy and also maintain the potency.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
Give just a sachet to your friend, and see how grateful he would be.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2017
There are times we send to some locations through drivers.
All the customer will do is just to follow up with the driver and pick it up from him, on arrival.

But, we always go with your choice.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by kennybabs1980: 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
Let me have your number please, I'll like to chat with you on wattsapp
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2017
kennybabs1980:
Let me have your number please, I'll like to chat with you on wattsapp
Good day.
Here it is: 08066194562
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2017
Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility could be caused by some environmental toxins, although not limited to these:

* Drugs
* Chemicals
* Radiation
* Heavy metal exposure
* Cigarette smoking, Excessive intake of alcohol
* Pollution
* And even street drug usage
* Heat
* Sitting for a very long time
* Use of tight fitting underwear for a long time, etc.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by kclub83(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2017
Flexherbal:

I was happy when I got this link. This is my first time reading your post. Pls do you have any natural drugs that an increase my manhood?
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 22, 2017
I got my Package frm Mr Flex downTo Ogbomoso Town on Sunday....i cant blif it wen i set my eyes on d package.Mr Flex is real...Very soon i wil testify its work.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2017
kclub83:
I was happy when I got this link. This is my first time reading your post. Pls do you have any natural drugs that an increase my manhood?
To sumtin Like 15inches? grin grin
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2017
i dey ilorin, hw can i buy it here
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
johnlondon:
he can send it through Bus or Courier depending on Ur choice ..mine ws through Bus
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
johnlondon:

We can send through God is Good Logistics or through a bus driver.
The choice is yours.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
Na better market dey sell e self.

Testimonies fly in from different angles per hour.

God's name be praised.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sending our herbal tea to you abroad, takes just 7 working days, excluding Saturdays and Sundays.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by osewanu(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
How can I get this in Lagos?
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by dagok(f): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
I got my Package frm Mr Flex downTo Ogbomoso Town on Sunday....i cant blif it wen i set my eyes on d package.Mr Flex is real...Very soon i wil testify its work.
How was it... is it original
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
osewanu:
How can I get this in Lagos?

We send to Lagos through God Is Good Logistics .
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2017
dagok:
Sure
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2017
dagok:
Are U d Guy Chattin wit me on whatsapp
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by boboLIL(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
flex which one is herbal flusher again?
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by dagok(f): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Are U d Guy Chattin wit me on whatsapp
NO... Am a girl.. Your whatsaap number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.