Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Boko Haram Have Some International Backing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Have Some International Backing (764 Views)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat / Attacks By Boko Haram Have Reduced In Nigeria, Says Buhari - ThisDay / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by EastanPower(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
I decided to create this thread because from what I have been reading on nairaland, most Nigerians still don't understand why boko haram is still here.

It is very unfortunate that those in power today used the bh issue to campaign against the previous government but today have discovered that the job is easier said than done. I laughed so hard when some myopic people came out to say that Ihejirika was the sponsor of bh.

The truth is that bh has some international dimension, there are foreign powers recruiting, training and arming bh fighters. This is the reason why this might not end anytime soon. The major reason why bh is still strong is because northern Nigeria has a vast army of dispensable almajiris. This is made worse by other countries like Niger Republic, Chad and Mali where ready recruits are sourced.

Until we can tackle the international dimension of this problem, we will continue to experience these attacks. The bh founded by the late Yusuf Mohd has long seized to exist, even the so-called political bh has been taken out. What we are contending with now is the international side of bh which is the most difficult.

BTW, the FG should stop deceiving us with all these semantics of "Technical defeat, structured attacks, blablabla"

Boko haram are still carrying out "Structured" & "Technical" attacks while their suicide bombers continue to reduce our population every day.

God help us.
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by EastanPower(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
doctorkwus and co, receive some sense...
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by SOPIGO: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Got
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by Iamlordgee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by xpac01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok NEXT!!!
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
EastanPower:
I decided create this thread because from what I have been reading on nairaland, most Nigerians still don't understand why boko haram is still here.

It is very unfortunate that those in power today used the bh issue to campaign against the previous government but today have discovered that the job is easier said than done. I laughed so hard when some myopic people came out to say that Ihejirika was the sponsor of bh.

The truth is that bh has some international dimension, there are foreign powers recruiting, training and arming bh fighters. This is the reason why this might not end anytime soon. The major reason why bh is still strong is because northern Nigeria has a vast army of dispensable almajiris. This is made force by other countries like Niger Republic, Chad and Mali where ready recruits are sourced.

Until we can tackle the international dimension of this problem, we will continue to experience these attacks. The bh founded by the late Yusuf Mohd has long seized to exist, even the so-called political bh has been taken out. What we are contending with now is the international side of bh which is the most difficult.

BTW, the FG should stop deceiving us with all these semantics of "Tachnical defeat, structured attacks, blablabla"

Boko haram are still carrying out "Structured" & "Technical" attacks while their suicide bombers continue to reduce our population every day.

God help us.

Eurobomber, how far!?
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by EastanPower(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
NormalCodes:

Eurobomber, how far!?

What are you talking about? Who is Eurobomber and why are you calling me Eurobomber?

Pls face the topic.

Thx
Re: Boko Haram Have Some International Backing by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2016
EastanPower:

What are you talking about? Who is Eurobomber and why are you calling me Eurobomber?

Pls face the topic.

Thx

I know Eurobomber when he surfaces. Sup broh, kedu nke mere last?

(1) (Reply)

Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers / Female Suicide Bombers Kill 58 In Safe Haven - CNN / Rate Buhari For The Month Of February!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.