Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers (764 Views)

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by willywasco(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Former Vice President, Arc Namadi Sambo may be quizzed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC any moment from now over his alleged role in the arms procurement deal, a probe which has ruffled the high and mighty in the business and political space across Nigeria. Sambo’s office complex in Abuja was raided by the operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, Monday, giving the lead to imminent moves by the commission to begin full scale investigations into his alleged involvement in the arms procurement scam. A highly placed source in the EFCC, yesterday, told Nigerian Pilot that both the legal and the operations departments of the commission are working on some documents and intelligence they got during the interrogations of one of the aides of the former vice president who benefitted from the arms deal loot.

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/arms-probe-efcc-may-arrest-ex-vp-namadi-sambo/#sthash.4Ai3oD8P.dpuf
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by madridguy(m): 1:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Arrest the yam eater and send him to galo.

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Gbengais(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Arrest Anybody! Iyalaya.. détention ti take over
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by skademzy(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2016
After Dasukigate... If not Haliburton, then it'll be nothing.... Anyway, use recovered funds from them to complement the deficit in the budget.
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Another distraction! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by excellencyabia1: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2016
why the broadcast? ask buhari to open another prison if already existing ones are full
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Good
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by vikacydevato(m): 3:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Supremacy of the law over everybody.
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Jaideyone(m): 3:51am On Feb 03, 2016
ugolance:
Another distraction! undecided lipsrsealed
so going after those that stole our common wealth is distraction? you should ask for a refund of your school fees
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Flexherbal(m): 3:54am On Feb 03, 2016
The law is above all
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by chriskosherbal(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Nobody is bigger than the law
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Demmocrats(m): 4:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
so going after those that stole our common wealth is distraction? you should ask for a refund of your school fees
That's if I ever went to school Mr. APC can't u see d hand writing on the four walls of Nigeria? I'm not partisan neither I'm I a political apologists but this dudes chanting change ain't got nothing to offer us. #ThinkMyBrother #Think
Re: Arms Probe: Efcc May Arrest Ex-vp Namadi Sambo- Pilot Newspapers by Jaideyone(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2016
ugolance:
That's if I ever went to school Mr. APC can't u see d hand writing on the four walls of Nigeria? I'm not partisan neither I'm I a political apologists but this dudes chanting change ain't got nothing to offer us. #ThinkMyBrother #Think
really? corruption remains the biggest challenge this country is facing. if PMB can use this four yrs to kill he would have done much better than the clueless one

(1) (Reply)

Is This Newspaper Caption Real ? / Tompolo:latest On Tompolo / Nigeria Police Officially Begin Recruitment Of 10000 Personnel, Unveil Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.