Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo (30685 Views)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Firefire(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
E don do, I beg. undecided
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by NairaExam690(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2016
SCAMing Nigeria abi?
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by arshavineering(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

Simple, but looks good. Not like this. cry

I stll don't understand your hbp oo.. the man don win election, na to transfer your vexation enter wetin hm children wear abi.. u wan still carry am go tribunal and appeal court?? go sha, Wike go still win una for supreme court as usual.
moronic loser !!!

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by talktimi(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
He can't even buy them good clothes. The boy is putting on oversize okrika.
you see your sad life ? Just look in a mirror and cry for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by tinktanker: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
na still u go say him embezzle money take buy clothes if him wear good clothes. Mtcheww. Beef

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by udy101(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

he is the governor's son.
who is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nicepoker(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
u can assist him.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2016
udy101:

he is the governor's son. who is your father?
You need slap for this question.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2016
talktimi:
you see your sad life ? Just look in a mirror and cry for yourself
I knew your job is to asslick wike's ass. You're paid paid for it, so I won't take it serious.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by udy101(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

You need slap for this question.

just answer the simple question.
you are a monkey in the bush looking for help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by talktimi(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
I knew your job is to asslick wike's ass. You're paid paid for it, so I won't take it serious.
it's usually a tedious exercise humouring neanderthal moróns with replies s so I ignore your kind mostly. I won't blame you for your pathetic existence but next time leave kids out of your problems with their parents. Nobody stopped you from going to Gucci store to get a change of wardrobe for those children. Busy body
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
udy101:

just answer the simple question.
you are a monkey in the bush looking for help!
Hope the mods can see this punk ass insulting me first. Later they will ban me and leave this piece of shít.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by hush15: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

How far stewpid.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by ashjay001(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

He should buy good clothes for his children.

A "hand" of applause kor, a "leg" of applause ni. Wailer. grin

Dat okrika, was bought n worn by oyibo b4 u go market go buy am! So, wats stoppin Wike from going to oyibo land and buyin it direct from d store for his son? Abi okrika na frm heaven?

Shows u're pako formin butti!
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
ashjay001:

Dat okrika, was bought n worn by oyibo b4 u go market go buy am! So, wats stoppin Wike from going to oyibo land and buyin it direct from d store for his son? Abi okrika na frm heaven?

Shows u're pako formin butti!
Okrika is a second hand wear. Why will a governor buy such for his children?

You need to get a job and stop being silly.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
hush15:

How far stewpid.
How you doing, punk ass?
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by hush15: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
How you doing, punk ass?

Am good, how bout you stewpid?
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
hush15:

Am good, how bout you stewpid?
I gat no time to chit-chat with fools.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Nicepoker:
u can assist him.
He don't deserve it.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
The kids are on casual wears, probably they are indoors, so what's wrong with dat?
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by ashjay001(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
Okrika is a second hand wear. Why will a governor buy such for his children?

You need to get a job and stop being silly.

Vry funny. That it looks like okrika, doesn't mean its okrika. D message I was passing, dat u didn't understand is: okrika is imported, doe used. So, wat stops Wike from going to d mall over dere and buying new n direct from d mall or wereva dey are bought? I don't tink u av comprehension, if u still don't get me!

Since u knw I don't av a job, u can always get me one nau? Omo olowo! Jst commentin without tinkin.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
ashjay001:

Vry funny. That it looks like okrika, doesn't mean its okrika. D message I was passing, dat u didn't understand is: okrika is imported, doe used. So, wat stops Wike from going to d mall over dere and buying new n direct from d mall or wereva dey are bought? I don't tink u av comprehension, if u still don't get me!

Since u knw I don't av a job, u can always get me one nau? Omo olowo! Jst commentin without tinkin.

I will spare you the insults.

Now, what kind of job are you competent in bro?
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by ashjay001(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

I will spare you the insults.

Now, what kind of job are you competent in bro?

Mech Eng'g, Telecommunications(Site Maintenance)

Surprise me, bro.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Day169: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
"Thug father" and "thug son".
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by DerrickzB: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

I wonder where you think from.. I think u reason from ur anus.. You that wore blazers suit when u were at that age.. Congrats.. I assure you.. You can't afford those okrika (as u called it) his kids are putting on.... #GetSenseSomeOfUWon'tAgree.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by DerrickzB: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
udy101:

he is the governor's son. who is your father?
Lolz.. Ask him oh.. Kai bruh.. These one touch me..
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Justinah4real(f): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
eleko1:
sad Wicked WIKE undecided sad.
Another Wailler.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
DerrickzB:

I wonder where you think from.. I think u reason from ur anus.. You that wore blazers suit when u were at that age.. Congrats.. I assure you.. You can't afford those okrika (as u called it) his kids are putting on.... #GetSenseSomeOfUWon'tAgree.
I think it's you who can't afford to buy okrika because poverty has really affect your mentality.

Let's create some sense for you if you can pick some.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
ashjay001:

Mech Eng'g, Telecommunications(Site Maintenance)

Surprise me, bro.
Will let someone know about it, then I will quote you back for any contract availability.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by UncleDeeee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

Receive sense!
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by zurine(f): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmm
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by lacasera14(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
The same kids he swore with never to betray amaechi, no wonder they look terrible esp the son with a head that's obviously too heavy for the neck and is trying to fall off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.