Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 (17334 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment For Medical Practitioners 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Moneyweborn: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Job Reference No
FIRE SUPERINTENDENT GL 07
Job Title
Closing Date
2/15/2016 12:00:00 AM
Summation
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma in Building, Mechanical or electrical Engineering from a recognized institution or the Graduate membership diploma of the Institute of Fire Engineering. In addition to the above, candidate must be physically fit.
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma in Building, Mechanical or electrical Engineering from a recognized institution or the Graduate membership diploma of the Institute of Fire Engineering. In addition to the above, candidate must be physically fit.

Job Reference No
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR PROCUREMENT, GL 15
Job Title
Closing Date
Summation
Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Management, Finance, Law and Commerce). In addition, a Masters Degree or internationally recognized Certificate courses in Public Procurement will be an advantage. Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant professional body will be required. Applicants must have 15 years cumulative work experience of which 8 years should be in Public Procurement related work and at least 5 years at senior Management level. In addition to the above, Applicants should have sound knowledge of Public Procurement principles, be able to develop effective monitoring tools for ensuring compliance and conducting post – review audits across MDAs, as well as experience in developing strategic skills and building highly effective procurement capabilities in the Public Sector.
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Management, Finance, Law and Commerce). In addition, a Masters Degree or internationally recognized Certificate courses in Public Procurement will be an advantage. Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant professional body will be required. Applicants must have 15 years cumulative work experience of which 8 years should be in Public Procurement related work and at least 5 years at senior Management level.

In addition to the above, Applicants should have sound knowledge of Public Procurement principles, be able to develop effective monitoring tools for ensuring compliance and conducting post – review audits across MDAs, as well as experience in developing strategic skills and building highly effective procurement capabilities in the Public Sector. Broad knowledge of project Management and basic ICT tools including MS Word, Excel, Database and Powerpoint is essential.

Job Reference No
FIRE OFFICER II GL 08
Job Title
FIRE OFFICER II GL 08
Closing Date
Summation
Applicants must possess first degree in Building, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized University, must pass a prescribed competitive selection Examination and must be physically fit.
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

Applicants must possess first degree in Building, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized University, must pass a prescribed competitive selection Examination and must be physically fit.

To apply register
http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by SOPIGO: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Eheh
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Goldencollins: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2016
How true is this?
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Goldencollins:
How true is this?

hahahaha....progress is baffling nigerians now...

abegi,,,if you are capable of all their requiarments then apply...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by hajjisemiu: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks for this info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by bollyfolly: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Goldencollins:
How true is this?

Very true. Check their site, it's posted there
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Kelklein(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Father Son Conversation

Once day, father was doing some work and his son came and asked, “Daddy, may I ask you a question?” Father said, “Yeah sure, what it is?” So his son asked, “Dad, how much do you make an hour?” Father got bit upset and said, “That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” Son said, “I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?” So, father told him that “I make Rs. 500 per hour.”

“Oh”, the little boy replied, with his head down. Looking up, he said, “Dad, may I please borrow Rs. 300?” The father furiously said, “if the only reason you asked about my pay is so that you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or other nonsense, then march yourself to your room and go to bed. Think why you are being so selfish. I work hard every day and do not like this childish behavior.”

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money? After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think, “May be there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs. 300 and he really didn’t ask for money very often!” The man went to the door of little boy’s room and opened the door. “Are you a sleep, son?” He asked. “No daddy, I’m awake,” replied the boy. “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier”, said the man. “It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you, Here’s the Rs.300 you asked for”.

The little boy sat straight up, smiling “oh thank you dad!” He yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled some crippled up notes. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father.

“Why do you want money if you already had some?” the father grumbled. “Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied. “Daddy I have Rs. 500 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you”. Father was dumbstruck.

Moral: It’s just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life! We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.

Credit: fb.com/Inspiration

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by barry40: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Well, it is good to start from somewhere in order to acquire knowledge and skills. And to make some savings. It seems those who are into small businesses do much better.
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Hishowlau(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks for the info
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wishing those applying the best.
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Timoleon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
interesting...i know someone who alread got wind if dis wey back october...my country my country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by suyamasta(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Goodluck yuall

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by rasmico(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
All this qualifications just for fire service job ?
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Vado(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
15 years cumulative experience? Goodluck to y'all.
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
CHOI.........SEE QUALIFICATIONS

WHY E NO GO MANY WHEN YOU WORK FOR LIKE 6MONTHS grin grin grin

I WISH BUHARI GOODLUCK grin
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by tolumizzy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Noted
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Gkemz: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Is it only for Lagosians(indigenes alone)
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by ikorodureporta: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dem won build more fire service posts/office.... We need more-o!
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by nurez305(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pana Pana ke....laye
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by edunson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
all the people gathering upon my progress Holy ghost fire............
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by bchi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
please update me on their customer care vacancy
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
All this qualifications. They should train people joor. Government should release a 6 month training courses. Nigeria Government too dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Toosure70: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Only state employing. eko o ni baje
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by mkoabiola: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ambode is trying in d last 7months
Buhari and fed govt has refuse to recruit into any of d civil service cadre
God is watching
Despite all d promises,
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by james2man: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Best of luck to applicants
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Bekeey: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Moneyweborn:
Job Reference No
Job Title
Closing Date
Summation
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

Job Reference No
Job Title
Closing Date
Summation
Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Management, Finance, Law and Commerce). In addition, a Masters Degree or internationally recognized Certificate courses in Public Procurement will be an advantage. Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant professional body will be required. Applicants must have 15 years cumulative work experience of which 8 years should be in Public Procurement related work and at least 5 years at senior Management level. In addition to the above, Applicants should have sound knowledge of Public Procurement principles, be able to develop effective monitoring tools for ensuring compliance and conducting post – review audits across MDAs, as well as experience in developing strategic skills and building highly effective procurement capabilities in the Public Sector.
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Management, Finance, Law and Commerce). In addition, a Masters Degree or internationally recognized Certificate courses in Public Procurement will be an advantage. Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant professional body will be required. Applicants must have 15 years cumulative work experience of which 8 years should be in Public Procurement related work and at least 5 years at senior Management level.

In addition to the above, Applicants should have sound knowledge of Public Procurement principles, be able to develop effective monitoring tools for ensuring compliance and conducting post – review audits across MDAs, as well as experience in developing strategic skills and building highly effective procurement capabilities in the Public Sector. Broad knowledge of project Management and basic ICT tools including MS Word, Excel, Database and Powerpoint is essential.

Job Reference No
FIRE OFFICER II GL 08
Job Title
FIRE OFFICER II GL 08
Closing Date
Summation
Employment Status
PERMANENT
Job Detail Information

To apply register
http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/

I have applied with LASTMA as Traffic superintendent and finding it difficult to apply for this one. if I may ask please, are they the same? I mean Traffic superintendent GL 07 and Fire superintendent GL 07

Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Moneyweborn: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Bekeey post=42504016][/quote]

They are not same
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by debedebe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
ok
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Femorama: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
I heard that they have been sending text concerning the previous one LASTMA..... Please how true is th
is?
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by oloriolajumoke: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please has anyone here who applied for the LASTMA job gotten any text message
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by Moneyweborn: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
oloriolajumoke:

Please has anyone here who applied for the LASTMA job gotten any text message

Yes message has been rolling in and they have called for interview as well
Re: Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016 by lokeey: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
learn video editing in 2weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ... Graphic design (corel draw/photoshop #14k) ...Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, 08180917160 lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cus training is starting by friday 10.30am

WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design/web design/script writing/ audio recordings/

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 0813372255

(1) (Reply)

Important Contents Of Your Contract, Employment Letter Before You Sign / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.