Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget (17345 Views)

Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, he should address this in the floor of the Senate

Secondly, he should tell use whether British MPs allocates ridiculous money to themselves.

Thirdly, he should respond to Obasanjo's lette®

Firstly, he has a responsibility to inform the masses he serve ..

Secondly, British MP's allocates money to themselves ..

Thirdly, Saraki and Dino has responded to Obasanjo's letter ..

6 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dmostcheerful(f): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
mrodogu:
where was this albino when jonathan was the president,, maybe his twitter account was not verified then
zombie, u are not even current with affairs of this fucking nation, he became a senator 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by GodpunishBuhari: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Flashh: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:
grin

Click *Like if you feel Ben Bruce is spot on ..

*Share to disagree with him ..
dunkem21:

Click like for this moniker to be deactivated by 12 pm tonight kiss

..Otherwise, Share ..
Why are you begging for cheap likes?

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Adanaya: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Murray bruce my man
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by okpor2(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Wat does it cost to maintain members of d senate?wat will it cost d senate to reduce d budget to aso rock nd their own upkeep?those of u believing in Bruce una don enter a long thing!Politicians all ova are leeches.unles we stand up to them they will continue to divide nd rule us
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dammytosh: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Obamanikoro making sense if what he said is true.

Can we hear his voice or it is still the PDP vs APC agenda ?

I have not seen his comment on the bill Buhari sent for anti corruption.

Also , not heard from him on Obasanjo's letter
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by BayLord01(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:
grin

Click *Like if you feel Ben Bruce is spot on ..

*Share to disagree with him ..

Party sentiment apart, I give credit to Bruce on this.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by YelloweWest: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
In 2008 when Obama won the election he was entitled to $100,000 for white house maintenance. The it was n14m
I don't know why our own is so expensive.
I thought buhari would change this but behold, his is even more costly!
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nicur: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Honestly if you disagree with this guy, you are nothing but a ZOMBIE!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by basileze: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Simply Common Sense!!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dunkem21(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

Why are you begging for cheap likes?

Share and move on, then ..
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Johnrake69: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2016
It doesn't just make any sense... How can the government justify the increase in the budget for Aso rock from 24 billion in 2015 to 39 billion in 2016. And they are sending out signals of how broke the country is. Terrible! angry

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Icecomrade: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2016
OAFMods:
Kudos to Bruce for highlighting this but am left to wonder is this what senators are paid jumbo allowances n wages for or was Bruce dead when Jonathan acquired the 10th presidential jet ?

When will this comedian senator do a comparison between the British Parliament budget n that of the Nigerian National Assembly ?

If as much as APC / Buhari is not getting it right on some national issues Bruce or any PDP politician are not the right person to point it out in my opinion considering the fact that they had the opportunity to correct the anomaly but instead aggravated it only to shout blue murder when it's APC turn 2 try.

No be fowl mouth dem go hear say pepper don cost for market so Bruce shut up.

Truth is bitter. Hard to take in

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2016
ehissi:

Obviously you forgot that Ben Bruce just became a senator in 2015 here; I can understand your seemingly strong aversions to the person of Ben, but I believe the issue is not whether ben bruce said it or lai mohammed said it. The issue is, is it true? Yes or No?

The fact that ben bruce or PDP said it, doesn't make it a lie. And if at all you are current, then you would have known that even Ben bruce has once queried the senate budget; so keep calm and recognize a man who does it right!!
True talk. They will just keep attacking the messenger & ignore the message. Mr Bruce just said the undiluted TRUTH,why this apc folks refuse to acknowledge this fact is beyond me, & to think I'm also a fan of apc is just pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2016
yet, he will still take the Car that they are planning to Buy for themselves, He will still collect Humongous Duplicative allowances that they receive

My question is which Parliament costs more to run, The Nigerian Parliament or UKs?
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Flashh: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Share and move on, then ..
Must you beg for likes? Why can't you just make a comment to get those "likes"?

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by kraftykc(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
OAFMods:
Kudos to Bruce for highlighting this but am left to wonder is this what senators are paid jumbo allowances n wages for or was Bruce dead when Jonathan acquired the 10th presidential jet ?

When will this comedian senator do a comparison between the British Parliament budget n that of the Nigerian National Assembly ?

If as much as APC / Buhari is not getting it right on some national issues Bruce or any PDP politician are not the right person to point it out in my opinion considering the fact that they had the opportunity to correct the anomaly but instead aggravated it only to shout blue murder when it's APC turn 2 try.

No be fowl mouth dem go hear say pepper don cost for market so Bruce shut up.

He wasn't a senator under Jonathan.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dunkem21(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

Must you beg for likes? Why can't you just make a comment to get those "likes"?

Oga, go and play with keneking ..

No time for juveniles ..
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by menesheh(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
SUPERPACK:
noise maker, u must stop collecting ur allowances as a senator first b4 we start taking our
Criminals wearing white brocade serious

You refuse to understand that 1 is undetectable in million others but it takes one's ideology to change conventional practices within millions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by 49cents(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2016
dmostcheerful:
nicely said, the zombie's will call him the twitter senator but the truth is what he speaks.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Ada, igbo gia yereye

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Flashh: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, go and play with keneking ..
No time for juveniles ..
Sorry, okay?
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by princemeadow(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
MaBuk:
I Support Ben Bruce on this.

Why does it cost so much to maintain Aso Rock in this trying times?

Must they take from the common or poor man to maintain Aso Rock?

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/693362094532497409
Is It nor good that we know how much
they actually spend in Aso rock than for them(previous administration) than for them to go and Collect money behinnd our back from Dasuki?
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Boyooosa(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria has not seen Messiah if this budget is approved or goes down. I wonder all these monies are when the IDP Campees now prefer to be killed by Bokoharam instead of facing the challenge of being in IDP Camp. Oh My Nigeria! embarassed cry
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/feature/idps-in-self-established-camps-want-to-go-home/127936.html
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by MrImole: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2016
grandstar:
He is talking crap!

When Muritala chose a spartan motorcade, the type you'd associate with the British prime minister? What happened to him? Was he not swiftly dispatched in less than a year.

Nigeria is a high risk country and the last coup staged is not up to 2 decades old.

Does Nigeria even have a national airline? Arik which comes close is not efficient. Also, how do you know the crew won't be infiltrated with assassins?

And the USA does not only have Airforce 1 but a unique armoured car the Beast that follows the president everywhere.

Different strokes for different folks

It's more than 2decades plus Ramat committed suicide by driving himself alone to work without any entourage, according to history, the man didn't even move to doddan barracks, he preferred to stay at his house in Ikoyi. So to me, his death was a suicide.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by NairaExam690(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Make all looters dey go jail

We need revo - lution in nigeria jooooo

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Shortyy(f): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Firstly, he has a responsibility to inform the masses he serve ..

Secondly, British MP's allocates money to themselves ..

Thirdly, Saraki and Dino has responded to Obasanjo's letter ..

Are you minding that boy? i used to think the boy was smart but i just realized he's just a pea brain. Everything that man tweeted there is the gospel truth and he has voiced it out in the house. People will not get their facts right they'll just be posting crap. tsk!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by SUPERPACK: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2016
menesheh:

You refuse to understand that 1 is undetectable in million others but it takes one's ideology to change conventional practices within millions.
the word CHANGE does nt exist without sacrifice, he should lead by example, reject his allowance as a senator afterall its nt compulsory.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Anijay1212(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, he should address this in the floor of the Senate

Secondly, he should tell use whether British MPs allocates ridiculous money to themselves.

Thirdly, he should respond to Obasanjo's lette®
If he attempts even one of those points raised then i will take him seriously.
Nigerian politicians always leaving the log in their eyes to look for specks in other peoples eyes.Nonsense.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2016
grandstar:
He is talking crap!

When Muritala chose a spartan motorcade, the type you'd associate with the British prime minister? What happened to him? Was he not swiftly dispatched in less than a year.

Nigeria is a high risk country and the last coup staged is not up to 2 decades old.

Does Nigeria even have a national airline? Arik which comes close is not efficient. Also, how do you know the crew won't be infiltrated with assassins?

And the USA does not only have Airforce 1 but a unique armoured car the Beast that follows the president everywhere.

Different strokes for different folks

Murtala Mohammed was a bloodthirsty genocidal psycho who oversaw the brutal massacre of several Anioma people.
He was consumed by his demons and karma caught up with him. He lived by the barrel and died by it.

A true leader with no blood on his hands has nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by denkingy(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Anijay1212:

If he attempts even one of those points raised then i will take him seriously.
Nigerian politicians always leaving the log in their eyes to look for specks in other peoples eyes.Nonsense.
nicely said, the zombie's will call him the twitter senator but the truth is what he speaks.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.
DonUjay:
yet, he will still take the Car that they are planning to Buy for themselves, He will still collect Humongous Duplicative allowances that they receive
My question is which Parliament costs more to run, The Nigerian Parliament or UKs?

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by mrodogu: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
dmostcheerful:

zombie, u are not even current with affairs of this fucking nation, he became a senator 2015.
dealing issues with insult,, typical ipob,, so tell me when was his twitter account actually verified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard / Governor Willie Obiano Inspects Work On 280 Meter Bridge Leading To Oilfields / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.