Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget (17346 Views)

Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by MaBuk(f): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2016
I Support Ben Bruce on this.

Why does it cost so much to maintain Aso Rock in this trying times?

Must they take from the common or poor man to maintain Aso Rock?

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/693362094532497409

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dunkem21(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2016
grin

Click *Like if you feel Ben Bruce is spot on ..

*Share to disagree with him ..

388 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by annexworld(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2016
hmn

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dunkem21(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2016

15 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by SUPERPACK: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2016
noise maker, u must stop collecting ur allowances as a senator first b4 we start taking our
Criminals wearing white brocade serious

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by dmostcheerful(f): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2016
nicely said, the zombie's will call him the twitter senator but the truth is what he speaks.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Anijay1212:

If he attempts even one of those points raised then i will take him seriously.
Nigerian politicians always leaving the log in their eyes to look for specks in other peoples eyes.Nonsense.
DonUjay:
yet, he will still take the Car that they are planning to Buy for themselves, He will still collect Humongous Duplicative allowances that they receive
My question is which Parliament costs more to run, The Nigerian Parliament or UKs?

TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, he should address this in the floor of the Senate

Secondly, he should tell use whether British MPs allocates ridiculous money to themselves.

Thirdly, he should respond to Obasanjo's lette®

these are just the ones am talking about, they just attacks the messenger and ignores the message.
this set they sold there conscience for a plate of rice.

"Ndi Eze onye agwalam"

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by AngryNigerian(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Can we ever get to this point @ which we can rcogniz d truth when it is said Ah, my fellow youths...dont let these...these polithiefcians destroy us iooooiii!

Thatz why it's so difficult for us to even choose a wife or husband dez days...we dont even know what we want!!!

I'll stick with this man whenever, wherever! Same wth Prof. Utomi & similar folks...may God help us!!!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by CecyAdrian(f): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Ben Bruce is just a loud mouthed tout. Why can't he raise this issue when him and his camouflage thieves that call themselves law makers meet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by OAFMods: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Kudos to Bruce for highlighting this but am left to wonder is this what senators are paid jumbo allowances n wages for or was Bruce dead when Jonathan acquired the 10th presidential jet ?

When will this comedian senator do a comparison between the British Parliament budget n that of the Nigerian National Assembly ?

If as much as APC / Buhari is not getting it right on some national issues Bruce or any PDP politician are not the right person to point it out in my opinion considering the fact that they had the opportunity to correct the anomaly but instead aggravated it only to shout blue murder when it's APC turn 2 try.

No be fowl mouth dem go hear say pepper don cost for market so Bruce shut up.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by chxe: 1:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Zombies over to u

13 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by UnknownT: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2016
SUPERPACK:
noise maker, u must stop collecting ur allowances as a senator first b4 we start taking our
Criminals wearing white brocade serious
Noise maker? You haven't heard him speak in the Senate chamber before?

23 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Ben Bruce is just a loud mouthed tout. Why can't he raise this issue when him and his camouflage thieves that call themselves law makers meet

The video link below of ben bruce addressing some issues at the NHA will expunge your ignorance about him.

If a refined and accomplished personality like Bruce is your definition of the word "Tout" then you should aspire to be a tout like Bruce.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ben%20bruce%20debating%20on%20the%20budget&sm=12

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Standing5(m): 2:11am On Jan 31, 2016
In bayelsa their budget is always in round figure because it is shared according to big men's interest n they av no time to be perfecting the fractional parts.
He should focus on Bayelsa with its backwardness affecting his people.

7 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by ehissi(m): 4:10am On Jan 31, 2016
OAFMods:
Kudos to Bruce for highlighting this but am left to wonder is this what senators are paid jumbo allowances n wages for or was Bruce dead when Jonathan acquired the 10th presidential jet ?

When will this comedian senator do a comparison between the British Parliament budget n that of the Nigerian National Assembly ?

If as much as APC / Buhari is not getting it right on some national issues Bruce or any PDP politician are not the right person to point it out in my opinion considering the fact that they had the opportunity to correct the anomaly but instead aggravated it only to shout blue murder when it's APC turn 2 try.

Obviously you forgot that Ben Bruce just became a senator in 2015 here; I can understand your seemingly strong aversions to the person of Ben, but I believe the issue is not whether ben bruce said it or lai mohammed said it. The issue is, is it true? Yes or No?

The fact that ben bruce or PDP said it, doesn't make it a lie. And if at all you are current, then you would have known that even Ben bruce has once queried the senate budget; so keep calm and recognise a man who does it right!!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by nzeobi(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2016
OAFMods:

Buhari promised change.

13 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Pavarottii(m): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2016
He just made COMMON SENSE!

The budget is not what we need right now.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by mrodogu: 5:25am On Jan 31, 2016
where was this albino when jonathan was the president,, maybe his twitter account was not verified then

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Normally i would dismiss his tweets.

but i agree with this one... Too much recurrent expenditure on Aso Rock
We matter too.

17 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Normally i would dismiss his tweets.

but i agree with this one... Too much recurrent expenditure on Aso Rock
We matter too.

9 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by BaddieKay(f): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2016
The cost of Governance in this country is just too much,even the NASS members earn way more than their counterparts in other country.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by chubhiee: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari and Apc has reduced the nation to laughing stock.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Even tho there is some truth in what this man is saying i cant give him any respect.Ben was not on twitter during pdp ''s 16yrs in power. Hypocrisy at its best.
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by M4gunners: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Weldon Senator of common sense. I only hope Buhari will not ask efcc to probe him for selling his popcorn 800naira soon. In Nigeria now, as soon as you say anything against the president, you are the next to be probe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by grandstar(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
saying nonsense
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by grandstar(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
He is talking crap!

When Muritala chose a spartan motorcade, the type you'd associate with the British prime minister? What happened to him? Was he not swiftly dispatched in less than a year.

Nigeria is a high risk country and the last coup staged is not up to 2 decades old.

Does Nigeria even have a national airline? Arik which comes close is not efficient. Also, how do you know the crew won't be infiltrated with assassins?

And the USA does not only have Airforce 1 but a unique armoured car the Beast that follows the president everywhere.

Different strokes for different folks

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Viktor1983(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2016
When you start saying the truth ,
These zom.bies will wanna tear you up.

6 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by wirinet(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Ben Bruce is always looking for cheap popularity. Why not tweet about OBJ's letter to the national assembly? Why not address the bogus N4.6 billion him and his colleagues propose to buy just cars? Does the British parliament Spend such money on cars? Besides why did he not tweet when Jonathan and PDP were buying 10 jets just for the president, he did not tweet when Stella Oduah was buying 2 BMWs for over N600 million naira, and he is tweeting against Buhari who had no bought a single plane.

Senator Bruce we are waiting for you to tweet concerning OBJ's letter addressed directly to you.

9 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by babyfaceafrica: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2016
My problem with ben bruce is that he talks too much on twitter,I expect him to talk at the floor of the house,was he voted in to be a twitter monger,stop e-talking bruce,stand up at the house ans say something.....rubbish!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Aare2050(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
in his last tweet.

he now sees himself as a rich man.

oga o

therez God sha

but I want to let him know that nobody is poor, it's just that we do not have the same wealth
Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by Splashme: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2016
[size=13pt]The mumu in Aso Rock budgetted
2.2 billion for food alone

His mumu suppotters are hailing him even in empty
stomach, biting fraudulent taxations and massive unemployment
[/size]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2016

Secondly, he should tell use whether British MPs allocates ridiculous money to themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget by 989900: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

GBAM!

Treat as official Bruce; that's what you get paid for, or not, or guilty conscience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians / Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.