Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business (1689 Views)

Raising Capital For You New Business / Raising Capital: Why Is It So Difficult? / Raising Capital From Investors: The Importance Of Having A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2006
I was going through BUSINESSDAY NEWSPAPER. And got motivated by what KOLA OWOLABI-CEO,DAVID RICHARD ASSOCIATES IN ONE OF DCOLUMN.
Want 2 share it with u.
All d money u need as capital or as income is with ur customer or client and u can have any amount u need from him or her.
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by needeeg(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2006
u sure of this huh?
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 2:40am On Oct 31, 2006
Sure,when i started my company some mths ago.i had just N3,000.i did an i.d card and complimentary card,infact d letter i had then-i mean d 1st proposal/quotation i gave out,i did d letter head paper,design a logo and dat it.
Then i went 2 cafe at ikeja,lag.register my company on nigeria yellow page.
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2006
Just a wk after,i got 4 experience guy from where i was working b4.and they voluntarily resigned their appt 2 work 4me despite d fact dat i told them dat i can only pay them as part-timer.they agree.
D first job was through a friend whom i met at a seminar cos i invested alot on attending seminars.
I went 2 lease d equipment i used 4 dat job and i got 80%profit.d second job happens 2 b my biggest job so far was through a white man who work 4 a big company here in Nigeria.he went through my company resume on
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2006
On nigeria yellow page,got my number from dnet and call.
Dat same day i went 2 their office for inspection,i gave them my quote and was given down payment of 80%.infact, i was shocked 2 my bone marrow.cos of d trust.
I bought 3 equipment worth 450,000 and use it 4 their industrial cleaning.at d end of d sucessful exercise,i was given d balance.
I pay my staff,3 industrial machine now.
No capital but was able 2 get it through my client.it's God doing anway.
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by Olulayomi(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hey! fellybabe, that's very inspiring. I'm planning to start a business of my own come next year and I needed some inspiring words to be able to plunge into the unknown .  I believe with God everything is possible. I'm able to get some hints on what you posted here and I'm gonna make use of it.  Thanks and God bless you. 

Can you please give me the Nigeria yellow page site? smiley
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by needeeg(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2006
fellybabe:

On nigeria yellow page,got my number from dnet and call.
Dat same day i went 2 their office for inspection,i gave them my quote and was given down payment of 80%.infact, i was shocked 2 my bone marrow.because of d trust.
I bought 3 equipment worth 450,000 and use it 4 their industrial cleaning.at d end of d sucessful exercise,i was given d balance.
I pay my staff,3 industrial machine now.
No capital but was able 2 get it through my client.it's God doing anway.
hmmm, well that's good i think is something worth thinking about though!!, anyway good one
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by chaj(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2007
Fellybabe,

what's the website address of nigeria yellow pages?
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by Rlst84sale(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2007
Your story is very inspiring. I will like you to consult for me before and when setting up my business in Niaja soon by God's grace. I will send u and email shortly before I come to Naija, in few weeks. Keep up the work I'm proud of you and all other Niajs men and women that are ruling and reigning in this time. God bless and more success story for you.

Please provide us with web address of Naija yellow page, for it will be highly helpful. Thank you in advance.
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by LondonCool(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
Nice story. Are you into Industrial Cleaning ? What kind of equipment do you need for your business?
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
@chaj, olulayomi, the site is

nigeriagalleria.com/Maintenance_Services/Fumigation_Cleaning_Services
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
NIGERIAGALLERIA.COM/Maintenance_Services/Fumigation_Cleaning_Services
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by buzzgonz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
i see and quite interesting!
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
NIGERIAGALLERIA.COM/Maintenance_Services/Fumigation_Cleaning_Services.

IT IS NIGERIA BUSINESS DIRECTORY AND YELLO PAGES

@ LONDONCOOL

AM INTO OFFICE CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES(WASTE MANAGEMENT), PEST CONTRIL/FUMIGATION.

SCRUBBING MACHINE, BUFFER, VACUUM MACHINE, DRYER,POLISHER, BURNISHER .
Re: Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business by fellybabe(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
NIGERIAGALLERIA.COM/Maintenance_Services/Fumigation_Cleaning_Services.

IT IS NIGERIA BUSINESS DIRECTORY AND YELLO PAGES

@ LONDONCOOL

AM INTO OFFICE CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES(WASTE MANAGEMENT), PEST CONTRIL/FUMIGATION.

SCRUBBING MACHINE, BUFFER, VACUUM MACHINE, DRYER,POLISHER, BURNISHER .

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Trusted Guy In Nigeria / Business Plan/ Proposal / Become A KOKOBET Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.