Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog (9624 Views)

6 Important Pages Every Website Should Have / 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2016
A page on a blog is simply the stand alone part of it and in which some blogs have lots of it while MOST simply have few pages installed on their blog.
However whatever your niche is, i will be discussing about 3 pages that are a must to have on your blog

#1 - Privacy Policy; this explains to your readers how their cookies and data are used

#2 - About us; If you do not have this page, it will be hard for readers to know about either you, your blog or even both

#3 - Contact us; probably a reader has suggestion or other tips, this page gives them the ability to interact with you

post source - http://www.netsocialblog.com/2015/08/3-important-pages-you-should-have-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Godmother(f): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by WaleyFem: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well written

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by muhammed10: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
OK is a good one

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by neweraomo: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
#4..report us
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Aminat508(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Advertise with us grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yh. Even Google AdSense requires you've got these pages.

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by ofofoCEO(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
How can I have something like that on my blog amebohub.com
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by iambabaG: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kindly be informed dat "blogging is not 4 everybody"..
Soo many lack all d basics; u must nt do it because u think dats d fastest way 2 make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by emalek86(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Every body wan turn blogger, if we continue like dis all blog go turn personal diary of the owner, abeg make I open my blog. The first news go b dasuki link Seun to $2.1b arms deal, Seun go just run go sambisa forest cos na dat 1 go sure paas grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kulobyno: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok. Seen but I don't know what to comment. Just stumbled on empty first page of a boring topic
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by cnnamoko(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Odikwa very necessary
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by KingsleyCEO: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
must everybody be into blogging.
all this blogger wanna be everywhere self especially on NL
YOU'VE NOT BLAMED JONATHAN TODAY? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by brunofarad(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Following
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by DirtyGold: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
These are the most basic minimum for any serious website.

What's tha business?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by henryobinna(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
can I have Larry Page on my blog?

BTW, see the Top 10 Best Android Sport Games http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/01/top-10-best-android-sport-games-to-download.html

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Cyojunior(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
#5. Compensate us
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Harmored(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
LACASTICALI OR WHAT IS YOUR NAME U KNOW SEE BETTER THING PUT FOR FRONT PAGE NII undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by ITbomb(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by jobhuntng: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
also, buy my Gionee m2 ....its good for blogging. call 08189715230
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Great
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
space parked. coming to explain why these pages are not all that important these days.
Ok as earlier promised, in todays world of blogging, search engines results are mainly dominated by authority websites.. (for those who do not know what an authority site is or how to build one, just do a google search about it.)

As per ranking and building a site that converts and earns a good amount of profit online ($500 - $3500) per month, the most important thing to consider is the category. Today, google no longer looks at your pages (though it is very good you have them so as to tell prospects that you know exactly what you are doing). What the search engines and searchers are looking for today are categories. A category where they can get all of the topics related to a specific interest. So instead of focusing on building pages for adsense approval, structure your categories and rank them.

I wont want togo too deep into the authority site model for now so as not to complicate things. maybe one of these days i will write a fresh post about the authority site model, then you will get a clearer view of what am talking about.

I am Confidence and have built some authority sites (not to be disclosed) that brings in 4 figures monthly. but then if you still want to hang out with me, you can see the first blogger blog i created as a learner back then and leave a message if you wish. Ask Me Any Question You Like And I Will Tell You The Truth |MytechBoard.com
planning on starting a blog where i will teach people about the authority site model and share my monthly incomes from my other authority sites.

Cc
http://newsonwireless.com
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Cyojunior(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
must everybody be into blogging.
all this blogger wanna be everywhere self especially on NL
YOU'VE NOT BLAMED JONATHAN TODAY? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Abeg na wake up its 2016 already Try to acquire sophisticated sense na !!!
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by MyLady11(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
nice one, simple and straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by BLWeb: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks for pointing this out.
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by teewai3(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool!!
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good one! OP

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by zurine(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
informative

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.