Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. (1049 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / ** INSPIRED AUTOS Unveils The ALL NEW 2013 HONDA ACCORD ( MUST SEE LIVE ) ** / 08 Audi TT RHD@Aesthetic Autos Nig Ltd 1.6m All Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
Blumaes Autos Nigeria: http://www.blumaesautos.com. Cars Finance Centre
Estimate your monthly payments or compare loan.

Involve in a Low Rate Today
Check on rates with our partners.

10% Down Payment, Repayment Plan of up to 48 Months
19% Interest Rate, No Hidden Charges.

Get full details here @ http://www.blumaesautos.com/files/templates/financecar-kia.php

Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
Nice offer but what of if i upset my bills before the specify duration i am supposed to pay for the car, is this allowed?
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
We will be posting more of this for general public to see!
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by DareCare: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
This a a great offer man. I have navigated the site and it is fantastic site with Tokunbo cars and NIja fairly used cars at reasonable prices. I love the Toyota Camry '97 (American spec)
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by axeman85(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ waleshola

how does it work and also does it apply to nigerans abroad as well. eg. i am in the uk but looking to get a ride during my visits to nigeria and i operate a bank account in nigeria which i intend on making my monthly paymnts from. the only difference is that i work in the uk. will it apply to me ?
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
axeman85

It applies to everyone; once KIA Motors and UBA Group are satisfied with your current credentials; they will let you know. You just go ahead and apply. Good that you even bank with a Nigeria Bank! I hope this will help
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by axeman85(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
@waleshoola,

sorry i doubt that becos i called and spoke to a girl in uba with the number on your site and she clearly toild me i have to be resident in nigeria and be employed in naija. and i did tell her that i work in the uk here but have a bank account in naija i operate but she clearly said no that it is strictly for those in naija.
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
OK Good! You can apply for the auto loan through a trusted family member or friend working in a known company/firm in Nigeria I think, what about that.
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2009
@ axeman85

You seems to be OKAY with my last comment, try it out with a trusted member family or friend!!!
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by axeman85(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2009
@waleshoola.

sorry i dont have a family member i can use hence thats why i want to do it myself.
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by babeface3: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2009
Im interested in your offer. could you post the prices of the various cars so i can calculate the 10% upfront. Also, what of the farily used, can they go for lease too? I may need toyota camry 1999 model fairly used.
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2009
@babeface3

Just click on this link and you get all the necessary info: http://www.blumaesautos.com/files/templates/financecar-kia.php
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by babeface3: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
You guys should be serious for once. what is on the website is the instalmental plan per car and not the price. Let me know the prices of the various cars. mail me at creedhavey@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by waleshoola: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
ok
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by insight04: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2010
bumped
Re: Nigeria Autos Finance Centre! Check On Rates With Our Partners. by rabstyle: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2010
Pls send me deatails on ur used and tokunbo cars u have presently in stock(price and instrumental payment plans)
boyflexy@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Following Cars At The Best Prices Please; / I Need 2001 Toyota Camry- Clean One / sold sold Nissan Maxima 05 Must Go Sharp Sharp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.