Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

IPOB Is Dead On Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Dead On Arrival (971 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by ovation232(m): 4:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Childish Igbo imaginary freedom group IPOB is dead on arrival.This group of mainly street urchins and barely educated and brainwashed youths are high under a fake and imaginary fight for freedom.
By there foolishness,dey have killed 18 fellow Ndigbo and are so happy about their foolishness.IPOB should be designated as a terrorist organisation and be dealt with full military force in order to get them decapitated,before their foolishness kills more innocent Igbo peace loving people that are going about their normal life all over Nigeria looking for their daily bread.
IPOB devilish plan to cause disaffection and hatred between ordinary Nigerians is dead on arrival.Ordinary Nigerians that are all struggling to survive on the streets of Lagos,Enugu,Uyo,PH,Ibadan,Kano,Lafia,Nnewi,Aba,Akure etc love each other.They are all victims of politicians fame if divide and rule and politics of division to gain power,at d expense of national cohesion.IPOB members will all perish if they continue to disturb the peace of Nigerians,the God that defeated Abacha,Akintola,Dimka,June 12,Anini and other enemies of poor Nigerians is still alive.Up Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by chriskosherbal(m): 4:28am On Jan 31, 2016
We preach unity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Mrbigman1(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Bro, it's 4:30 am on a Sunday morning.

U dey get HBP?

Abi u dream of Biafr.a?

Make dem no kill u for dream bro.

Take a chill, everything is gonna be ok.

It's too early a morning to start spewing hatred.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by cocoduck: 4:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry bro u are not making any sense here, one thing I am sure of is the fact that pmb (p for pedophile ) will fail, woefully for that matter, I am patiently waiting for the next election, when the p will be dishing out the reasons for his failure

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Austinelead(m): 4:45am On Jan 31, 2016
e be like say u dream of ipob eeh.. nwanne na early morning we dey.. sleep or get busy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 31, 2016
When I tell people that yorubas worry and think about Igbos 24/7 some people think I'm joking. It's 4am and this mentally sick yoruba man is thinking about Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by ovation232(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2016
naija8080:
When I tell people that yorubas worry and think about Igbos 24/7 some people think I'm joking. It's 4am and this mentally sick yoruba man is thinking about Igbos.
For your mind,u done talk? Anu mpi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by ahaz: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2016
ovation232:
Childish Igbo imaginary freedom group IPOB is dead on arrival.This group of mainly street urchins and barely educated and brainwashed youths are high under a fake and imaginary fight for freedom.
By there foolishness,dey have killed 18 fellow Ndigbo and are so happy about their foolishness.IPOB should be designated as a terrorist organisation and be dealt with full military force in order to get them decapitated,before their foolishness kills more innocent Igbo peace loving people that are going about their normal life all over Nigeria looking for their daily bread.
IPOB devilish plan to cause disaffection and hatred between ordinary Nigerians is dead on arrival.Ordinary Nigerians that are all struggling to survive on the streets of Lagos,Enugu,Uyo,PH,Ibadan,Kano,Lafia,Nnewi,Aba,Akure etc love each other.They are all victims of politicians fame if divide and rule and politics of division to gain power,at d expense of national cohesion.IPOB members will all perish if they continue to disturb the peace of Nigerians,the God that defeated Abacha,Akintola,Dimka,June 12,Anini and other enemies of poor Nigerians is still alive.Up Nigeria.
a Yoruba goat will never loose its smell...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by APCsupporter: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2016
cocoduck:
Sorry bro u are not making any sense here, one thing I am sure of is the fact that pmb (p for pedophile ) will fail, woefully for that matter, I am patiently waiting for the next election, when the p will be dishing out the reasons for his failure

Cry me a river
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by APCsupporter: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2016
ahaz:
a Yoruba goat will never loose its smell...
nonesense
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
ovation232:
See a doctor ASAP.
High BP is a silent disease

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by BaddieKay(f): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2016
Okay...noted
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by APCzombie: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Biafra is now like the name of Jesus

Anytime they hear it, the evil ones....

Tremble

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:
Biafra is now like the name of Jesus

Anytime they hear it, the evil ones....

Tremble
grin grin grin grin grin
Philippians 2:10-11

"...at the name of Jesus Biafra every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue." cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by APCzombie: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin grin grin
Philippians 2:10-11

"...at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue." cheesy cheesy

Pls do not take or add to the word.

And never cross the name of our Lord.

Edit your post
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by austinsmat(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2016
see your life Nigeria has made you to believe in struggling life, as normal thing I will put you in today's service for God to format your brain
Re: IPOB Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

Pls do not take or add to the word.

And never cross the name of our Lord.

Edit your post
grin grin grin grin
I assure you, the good Lord has better things to worry about than fonts with strike-through effects.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel Celebrates Supreme Court Victory (photos) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Terrorists During Clearance Operations In Borno. PICS / Keyamo Complaining About Petrol And Light May 2015 Now Gone Deaf And Dumb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.