Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A Little Help; A Big Smile - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Little Help; A Big Smile (528 Views)

Assessment Of Two Employees.. - A Big Lesson For All Workers. / One Time Life Investment That Can Make You Smile To The Bank Everyday. / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Help; A Big Smile by Fatherherokay(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Remember "not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much". It is not a function of how much you give, neither is it measured on how big it looks. It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. Even a smile, a hug and a shake, with a deep and genuine sense of it can go a long way putting smile on another person’s face.
It means more than you may think. It makes the person feel loved; feeling loved tells the fellow that some people out there still care; and the feelings of “being cared for” reignites hope for tomorrow.
Are you still there
underestimating the power of your action? Do you still think you cannot contribute to humanity unless you become one of the wealthiest man? You think because human race is cruel, and thus you wouldn’t contribute your quota in lifting the dreams of the less-privileged?

Hang this rightly on your neck: “to whom much is given, much is expected..." Although you might not have much in terms of finances, know that you've been blessed beyond measures through the gift of life. Today, rise from your zone of comfort, ignorance and ingratitude, and radiate the effect of such a blessing to those who don't have the same privilege you enjoy by grace.
Huh, wait! I’ve got two questions for you:

I. How do you feel when you contribute/inflict nothing but agony, pain, problems, hindrances and calamity on another fellow?
II. How do you feel when you bring joy, success, smile, assurances and hope to another fellow?
You know what? Doing either... http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/01/topic-37-little-help-big-smile.html
Re: A Little Help; A Big Smile by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice write up.

(1) (Reply)

This Is An Advertising Platform! Advertise Now! / 10 Reasons Why Top Salespeople Are Successful: Boost Your Sales Career / How To Make The Right Choice in your course of study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.