Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Just Woke Up To This.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Woke Up To This.. (1216 Views)

1999 Mummified Nigerian Senate Just Woke Up On July 2017 / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2016
In Nigeria I believe etisalat is one of the network that has been truthful to their customers over the years,
they have refused to be dragged into Nigerian politics like their counterpart Mtn(empty hen)
Nb.. I believe etisalat has more impact on the average Nigeria than Mtn.
etisalat right from on set compiled with the ncc in terms of registration and I know that everyone can testify of this.
every poor Nigeria gain double on each recharges on the etisalat network from the recharge of 100naira and above with no strings attached unlike their partner Mtn.
now etisalat has not disrespected the Nigeria law nor charge you unnecessarily like Mtn defraud Nigerians.
they broke our law and charged us to court.
why are Mtn feeling so pompous I don't understand any one with a honest answer...
etisalat has been giving me 500mb data for the past 7months...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by azimibraun: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Did I read you say Etisalat has more impact on the average Nigerian more? Typical of a selfish Nigerian who gets blinded momentarily over a free gift and regain sight and reasoning just thhe free gift is finished. If you are looking for impact on average Nigerian then try checking MTN foundation activities. Business is business. Charity is not. Compare MTN foundation and event sponsorship with Airtel foundation, Glo foundation, Etisalat foundation that is if the others have at all. Ask about MTN rural telephony project and when it started and what impact it has had on average very rural Nigerians in the most remote communities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Kyase(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2016
This one na commercial or Na advert?

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by mperoakeem(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Bro, na true u talk, every WK i make sure I recharge #200 airtime so I cud get approximately #700 worth of credit bonus

#300 for the 150% recharge bonus
#200 for lbr1
#200 for lbr2

#EtisalatTiTakeOver

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2016
azimibraun:
Did I read you say Etisalat has more impact on the average Nigerian more? Typical of a selfish Nigerian who gets blinded momentarily over a free gift and regain sight and reasoning just thhe free gift is finished. If you are looking for impact on average Nigerian then try checking MTN foundation activities. Business is business. Charity is not. Compare MTN foundation and event sponsorship with Airtel foundation, Glo foundation, Etisalat foundation that is if the others have at all. Ask about MTN rural telephony project and when it started and what impact it has had on average very rural Nigerians in the most remote communities in Nigeria.

now I see the kind of people behind Mtn, people like you with no moral or lawful thinking..
sir Mtn charges people unnecessarily, I am a testimony I just recharge my account nd they deduct for no reason you begin to wonder what you have subscribed for..you talk about foundation how many poor Nigerians knows about anything called mtn foundation? call any one in Niger state, jigawa state and ask him if he has ever heard of it?
secondly are u justifying them for withdrawing my money to finance their foundation ??
unscrew ur head man wake up to reality.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Kyase:
This one na commercial or Na advert?

Oga am not working with any of the network just been truthful.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2016
mperoakeem:
Bro, na true u talk, every WK i make sure I recharge #200 airtime so I cud get approximately #700 worth of credit bonus

#300 for the 150% recharge bonus
#200 for lbr1
#200 for lbr2

#EtisalatTiTakeOver

#shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by mperoakeem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kingsolex1:

#shoroniyen
why don't you slip into something more comfortable.... Like a coma.
Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by dan55: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kingsolex1:

now I see the kind of people behind Mtn, people like you with no moral or lawful thinking..
sir Mtn charges people unnecessarily, I am a testimony I just recharge my account nd they deduct for no reason you begin to wonder what you have subscribed for..you talk about foundation how many poor Nigerians knows about anything called mtn foundation? call any one in Niger state, jigawa state and ask him if he has ever heard of it?
secondly are u justifying them for withdrawing my money to finance their foundation ??
unscrew ur head man wake up to reality.
I agree 70%

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by shachris02: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
MTN remains the best network and the best thing that could happen to the Nigerian Telecommunication sector.

I just can't imagine what would have being of Nigeria if the likes of Glo and Etisalat were the only available network..

Open, MTN gave me 10,000 to call any network. Yes, you heard right. Etisalat just gave you some free SMS to only text Etisalat numbers and you are here hailing them. Etisalat are the worst sublime and subtle criminals i've ever seen. Every of their gift/promo is a trojan horse in the making.
Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Lanretoye(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na awoof dey kill most of nigerians,wen dem give you N100 bonus and they automatically double your regular call tariff.you discover if u recharge without bonus,your airtime lasts longer and your tariff is cheaper than when you are given bonus.
They double your recharge and tripple tarrif.
Bullshii!!!

One day our eyes will be opened to see that we don't get any bonus cos the call charges are high,even with the useless bonuses we are still being ripped.
Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
mperoakeem:
why don't you slip into something more comfortable.... Like a coma.

good one, please be fast about it and don't forget to extend courtesy to ur family and relations alike.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
shachris02:
MTN remains the best network and the best thing that could happen to the Nigerian Telecommunication sector.

I just can't imagine what would have being of Nigeria if the likes of Glo and Etisalat were the only available network..

Open, MTN gave me 10,000 to call any network. Yes, you heard right. Etisalat just gave you some free SMS to only text Etisalat numbers and you are here hailing them. Etisalat are the worst sublime and subtle criminals i've ever seen. Every of their gift/promo is a trojan horse in the making.

look at this black man, on every recharge of 1000naita I get a whooping bonus of 4,500naira to call all networks, because Mtn gave u 10,000naira for registering ur line abi keep expecting another one suwegbe.... go and ask any etisalat user what he benefits when he recharges... Mtn(empty hen)

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by shachris02: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kingsolex1:

look at this black man, on every recharge of 1000naita I get a whooping bonus of 4,500naira to call all networks, because Mtn gave u 10,000naira for registering ur line abi keep expecting another one suwegbe.... go and ask any etisalat user what he benefits when he recharges... Mtn(empty hen)

I have 2 etisalat lines that i dumped. the whooping 4500 is billed at 50k/sec and i bet you, if i load 800naira in my MTN zone, your amala awoof airtime would finish before mine. Dude, there's no arguing this fact. MTN is miles ahead of etisalat. Did you notice that etisalat's internet if getting slower? Obviously their poor bandwidth cannot handle 1/8th of the customers MTN handle on a daily basis.

BTW i browse unlimited with my MTN. grin
Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seun pls collect advert money from this OP. How much were you paid to do dis?
Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
shachris02:

I have 2 etisalat lines that i dumped. the whooping 4500 is billed at 50k/sec and i bet you, if i load 800naira in my MTN zone, your amala awoof airtime would finish before mine. Dude, there's no arguing this fact. MTN is miles ahead of etisalat. Did you notice that etisalat's internet if getting slower? Obviously their poor bandwidth cannot handle 1/8th of the customers MTN handle on a daily basis.

BTW i browse unlimited with my MTN. grin

young man don't even try to be clever here, the said bonus is what am still flexing and also the browsing maybe where u are people Mtn rocks but here etisalat rocks wish u could see how people are dumping ur glorious Mtn cause of poor connection.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To This.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
franciskaine:
franciskaine:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Buying Houses Since 2008, Obanikoro’s Son Dismisses Sahara Reporters / Over 2 Years The Popular Igwu Bridge Fell (pictures) / Rivers Poll: AIG, Cps Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.