Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (22013 Views)

Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by okpooo: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ik
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by stanley000: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
okay,we hear you op
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by bobkezel(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
I will be the last to teach my son anything about that scam called religion. All i just need is a wife that is in the same school of thought with me. Proverb this matthew that mtchewww.
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
No matter what French or Finnish you speak to your children, it is what you DO and who you ARE that they will copy the most.

You can't be a shithead and expect your kids to become angels. Children of today ate bad, because YOU the parent are bad. They will become good when YOU become good.

1 Like

Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Dekatron(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
I as a person can NEVER EVER teach my kid how to pray.... Why? Prayer changes nothing. If all works out as I am planning and working towards, how I will raise my child is :

1. Get him a home teacher on music.
2. Practise yoga/gymnastics with him.
3. Teach him how to convince people with his ideas (not scamming people o). How? I intentionally put him in situations where he has no options than to just talk his way out.
4. Teach him how not to be a slave to delusion - teach him ALL, I MEAN ALL, about religion. Let him realise the lies in it.
5. Teach him how to always survive physically (a man without an iota of military combat is not man enough)
6. Teach him to cook- yes. I will make sure of that. A child of mine must cook his own food in college.

7. Teach him to interact with girls and about sex and ma's turbation (I wish I was taught) as early as 13.even if he goes to college at 14, I am personally supplying him condoms.

8. Teach him STEM at age 3 upward (1+1 is math) (print "Hi" is programming. How to cut a wire is engineering)

9. The list is not conclusive

Why? Cos I am working hard not to be ever ever poor.

1 Like

Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by repogirl(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Movingcoil:
you just registered today and already looking for who to scam. Instead of the mod to ban you Na me wey get little beef with repogirl and her bf
Mods, please ban this Movingcoil till year 2500 or something. The person keeps trolling, mentioning me unnecessarily and saying rubbish.It is really annoying.Thanks in advance
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Mopricelezz(f): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
May God grant all parents and prospective parents the grace to raise Godly and great children. Amen!!
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by professore(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
I saw some points
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by streetzz: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=austin2all post=42485991]
"Train up a child in the way he should grow, and when he is old, he shall never depart from it" Proverbs 22:6
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by cardoctor(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Just the way I was brought up.
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2016
yokhgii
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
repogirl:
Mods, please ban this Movingcoil till year 2500 or something. The person keeps trolling, mentioning me unnecessarily and saying rubbish.It is really annoying.Thanks in advance

Hahaahahaha, maybe quoting and mentioning you increases the money in their bank account.

And also maybe they love your signature,
bring them in jor, lol
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by repogirl(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahaahahaha, maybe quoting and mentioning you increases the money in their bank account.

bring them in jor, lol
Not funny at all o, the guy is a creep!
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
repogirl:
Not funny at all o, the guy is a creep!

Hahahaha, maybe they like you as a friend but for those whose likeness towards you is for an obvious reason, then I feel you should let them know that you re far from been miss.

Again, I suggest you convert them to our team, same way you converted lordof.Nairaland, lol.
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

bring them in jor, lol
Repogirl doesn't know am enjoying the bans, I don chop ban like 3 times on her head. She and mods no fit bully me with ban. Even if am banned again, it must expire and I am coming back for her. Until she apologizes.
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by flokii: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women by KingEbukaNaija: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
fantastic

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode / Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.