Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) (37291 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
asadike:
Oh Sweet jesus, in as much as i dont like Buhari, i wouldnt wish this on even my enemies. Oh God pls have mercy on this innocent people.
kiss
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Pascal181: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Hydraheaded problem
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
We need an end to this issue of Boko Haram
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by dguizman(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Very good, I'm loving it

Lai Muham-mad (SAW) and evil APC government how .market
meaning of the word in bracket please
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by maslong(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
chesterlee:
Its quite a pity, These are the same people that shouted SAI BABA last march

Dear God, please intervene on their behalf..

Yes they voted for chanji. But my lovely GOD please forgive them, for they know not what they did.

4 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Wadeoye(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Xposer:
The coordinated attacks by Boko Haram militants on Dalori town, outskirts of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, yesterday, have left many residents in disarray -with many fleeing the region. Many of the villagers were killed and injured by the insurgents who took the quiet village by surprise at about 7pm on Saturday (yesterday). Pictured are search and rescue officers conducting casualty evacuation in the wee hours of today.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/see-photos-of-officials-evacuating.html

Enemy of Nigeria... I can't see dead bodies in the picture you shared. These are wounded victims been rescued by officers.

Show us the bodies...
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by dguizman(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
ihatebuhari:
ask ur Islamic evil god
FOOL
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Sad indeed.Many peaceful law abiding citizens killed and displaced because of a few evil dissidents.May the good Lord grant us victory to crush this evil ideology called Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
chubie:
The government is seriously battling against releasing the true figures cos we heard on good authority that the whole village was obliterated through the superior firepower of boko harem.

Superior fire power of boko haram indeed. If they are superior, let them come to maiduguri. Nonsense post from someone wishing the FG illluck in the war against Boko haram
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Are we in for a perpetual seesaw game with boko haram? Why have all the villages in the troubled regions not been manned by armed battalions permanently? What are all our idle barracks nationwide doing when There is fire on the mountain? We should not be hearing of any quiet village being taken unaware at This stage.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by temblor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
chubie:
The government is seriously battling against releasing the true figures cos we heard on good authority that the whole village was obliterated through the superior firepower of boko harem.
Since the bloggers left for aso rock to honor Lai Mohammed's invitation; even nairaland witnessed a change. If I lie, ask seu.n cry

6 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
kingthreat:

Superior fire power of boko haram indeed. If they are superior, let them come to maiduguri. Nonsense post from someone wishing the FG illluck in the war against Boko haram
when you once believed they had superior fire arms were they residing in Maiduguri then? Hypocrite pretending to wish FG good luck just because of one old dullard.

7 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
nnachukz:
when you once believed they had superior fire arms were they residing in Maiduguri then? Hypocrite pretending to wish FG good luck just because of one old dullard.

BH is officially pockets of resistance. You better wish FG luck in everything and criticize constructively. Their failures will directly and indirectly affect you. As for the dullard, I see you complaining for the next 3 and a half years.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
kingthreat:

BH is officially pockets of resistance. You better wish FG luck in everything and criticize constructively. Their failures will directly and indirectly affect you. As for the dullard, I see you complaining for the next 3 and a half years.
who cares? The dullard can rule you for donkey years. That will not stop him from being a big scam promising what he can't fulfill. If only boko haram can bomb that his cattle ranch which he values more than he values your life, only that will make him do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by giantstrides(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
skademzy:
Guess the insurgents have no idea on who and who they are to attack? Why kill the innocent poor when they can go for the heads of those who put myself and them in this sorry state? Go for the Dasuki's, Madueke's etc and we'll hail you all. Or why turn themselves to agents of population control? Is it a conspiracy from somewhere or what? Cause their actions negate all rational thought.

They are terrorists, their aim is to create terror in the minds of the people, they thrive on anarchy. That is why education is very important in the society, it would have been harder for boko haram to recruit if the population in the north east are well educated, north eastern part of Nigeria has the highest illiteracy rate in the country.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why should i feel pity for these pple when the president said we shouldn't fight them as a fight against them is a fight against the North

They can wipe themselves out but pls do not go near anybody termed Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by EternalTruths: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Are they still shouting Sai Baba.

This is what a people suffer for when they play politics of hate lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by drss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
can we now say dat yesterday's brutal attack by boko haram on dis pipul was becos of lack of weapons useless propaganda govt. their lies will soon bury dem.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
nnachukz:
who cares? The dullard can rule you for donkey years. That will not stop him from being a big scam promising what he can't fulfill. If only boko haram can bomb that his cattle ranch which he values more than he values your life, only that will make him do the needful.

Nna plz go to bayelsa and give your idol Jona a biggi blowjab grin grin grin
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by tyav7: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
All these will come to pass IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by persius555(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Didn't I say it few days ago that those returning to borno were doing so at their own detriment, dat all those solders saying they have defeated bokoharam are bloody liars. See now, if only they had waited.
To corrobate your point, nigerians have not only been killed by BH lately, so also is the cameroonian army turning nigerians into target practise simply because the army/security agencies are either nowhere to be found or too overstretched.
BH is roaming the plains and fields of bornu eager to spill innocent blood of nigerians, why should people be allowed to move into these places the first place. The move was just too early and sucidal.
Now, there is bloodshed all over. The security agencies should just deal with situation thoroughly first.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by pomporiking: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko haram basically had all the time in the world to kill,burn houses,livestock and take whatever they needed without any form of resistance from the military.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by juman(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
It is one nigeria that failed the masses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
Inasmuch I don't admire Buhari's style of leadership, I won't join others in blaming him for this.

Terrorism is bad, let's join hands(whether pro or anti Buhari) in dealing with it.

Rip to the dead and more bullets to the guns of our gallant soldiers.

AMEN! brother AMEN! I hate buhari and APC but my love for Nigeria and Nigerians far outweighs my hate
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
asadike:
Oh Sweet jesus, in as much as i dont like Buhari, i wouldnt wish this on even my enemies. Oh God pls have mercy on this innocent people.

longest time my nairaland crlush wink
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
truckin:
All I see are soft targets.
humans and Nigerians are what you should see instead
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
juman:
It is one nigeria that failed the masses.

Told you guys our problem was structure not corruption. Were we not throwing money at militants to hands off our assets. Today if a shadowy group gives a trillion naira bill to end this, return the girls and sail (ride their horses) into the sunset will Emefiele not pay. Any leader maintaining the status quo model of our corporate existence is taking us no where and will struggle increasingly to keep this nation free of conflict. Call everyone together and let us discuss Nigeria, but they won't so they bleed.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by zurine(f): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / MEND Congratulates Buhari / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.