Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) (37288 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
kingthreat:

BH is officially pockets of resistance. You better wish FG luck in everything and criticize constructively. Their failures will directly and indirectly affect you. As for the dullard, I see you complaining for the next 3 and a half years.

and as long as he complains so would you because what affects him also affects you or someone you know whether or not shame allows you to publicly air your complaints or not.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by juman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Reference:

Told you guys our problem was structure not corruption. Were we not throwing money at militants to hands off our assets. Today if a shadowy group gives a trillion naira bill to end this, return the girls and sail (ride their horses) into the sunset will Emefiele not pay. Any leader maintaining the status quo model of our corporate existence is taking us no where and will struggle increasingly to keep this nation free of conflict. Call everyone together and let us discuss Nigeria, but they won't so they bleed.

Of course nigeria structure is not perfect, but it is good enough for serious minded leaders to build a prosperous country.

But nigeria always had leaders that are dishonest, very corrupt, fraudulent, and highly irresponsible.
If we have truthful leaders even constitution also suppose to be part to be reformed towards greatness.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
Inasmuch I don't admire Buhari's style of leadership, I won't join others in blaming him for this.

Terrorism is bad, let's join hands(whether pro or anti Buhari) in dealing with it.

Rip to the dead and more bullets to the guns of our gallant soldiers.

like GEJ was supported in his own tenure abi? you can't reap wat you didn’t sow, if GEJ was supported and still lost d war, ppl will have willingly supported PMB but when propaganda spread like wildfire to oust him you now expect his followers to support PMB....I pray oh.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by pedrilo: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
Inasmuch I don't admire Buhari's style of leadership, I won't join others in blaming him for this.

Terrorism is bad, let's join hands(whether pro or anti Buhari) in dealing with it.

Rip to the dead and more bullets to the guns of our gallant soldiers.
but u joined others to heap blame on GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Adminisher: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Very good, I'm loving it

Lai Muham-mad (SAW) and evil APC government how .market

The FG is buying arms massively. Very soon Boko Haram will die then Ipod, Ipad, Militants and other jokers in the South will also feel the hail of lead.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ellovee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
It's a lie, how can a "technically defeated boko haram" unleash this kind of mayhem? Maybe it's another terrorist group. Ask Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
talktimi:
A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north - Papa Ajasco

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/
hmmmmm.... may God have mercy! the killings is just too much. sometimes the comments of must Northerners do not help matter, i could remember how they use to call GEJ boko haram, some will even say " any unrest that last more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it" while others will say they sae an helicopter supplying foods and ammunition to boko haram in sambisa and they will all mock goodluck and called him names such as, clueless, jonadunce etc. may God heal the North and save the people of North East from these calamities. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by talktimi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Akpan107:
hmmmmm.... may God have mercy! the killings is just too much. sometimes the comments of must Northerners do not help matter, i could remember how they use to call GEJ boko haram, some will even say " any unrest that last more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it" while others will say they sae an helicopter supplying foods and ammunition to boko haram in sambisa and they will all mock goodluck and called him names such as, clueless, jonadunce etc. may God heal the North and save the people of North East from these calamities. Amen.
amen my brother
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ellovee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko haram has been chased out but we'll continue to witness [b] skeletal attack [\b]. Is this one of the said skeletal attack? Plz Lai Mohammed answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ellovee(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko haram has been chased out but we'll continue to witness skeletal attack . Is this one of the said skeletal attack? Plz Lai Mohammed answer me.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ellovee(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko haram has been chased out but we'll continue to witness skeletal attack Is this one of the said skeletal attack? Plz Lai Mohammed answer me.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Legend2014: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Since PMb came to power,up to 3000 nigerian have been killed by BH,what a shame for this general.chibok girls could not be rescued till nw,lie lie lie mohamed still in Nigeria? I don't think so,d lie liar man still thinking to blame GEJ?.d economy is nosediving cus a dollar nw 300 naira and d lie lie mohamed using dasuki gate to cover up buhari ineffeciency. Nigerians are too docile to protest.nw BH has been technically defeated says d lie liar mohammed,every day bh kills people in maiduguru and d liar mohammed says it is soft target,I don't get it@all,which one is now hard target or BH to attack stones and iron or tree or rock before u lie liar mohamed call it hard target?all d rich people removed all their family from bornu nw left with d poor people. God save us cus dis govt does not have any clue on how to stop BH: nonsensical lie lie mohamed

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boko Haram tactics. Hack to make you afraid. Kill to make you afraid. Lie with rumors to make you afraid. Insulation a good government so you will be afraid. Ignore their shortcomings so you will not know to do them. I hope the authorities learn from this. Good communications and an ever-present line of information as well as a well-armed vigilante will repel those miscreants.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Themandator: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
kingthreat:

BH is officially pockets of resistance. You better wish FG luck in everything and criticize constructively. Their failures will directly and indirectly affect you. As for the dullard, I see you complaining for the next 3 and a half years.

Before the year runs out you are likely to join the club complaining band... This government has no definite strategy for any of the inherited from challenges beyond trading blames
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Themandator: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
kingthreat:

Before the year runs out you are likely to join the complaining band... This government has no definite strategy for any of the inherited challenges beyond trading blames

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / MEND Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.