Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (44080 Views)

Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood" / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by BabaO2: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
instead of serious deliverance ....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by LyfeJennings(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
This chic should slow down. I personally feel she has issues with herself and the way she desires to be seen. The gram life is so addictive
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by yekeenoj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
nawaooo,this attitude make me have different thinking to actresss...just like that
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Jobabori(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Toyin should stop bringing her relationship to public. Is it complusory everyone must know who slept with her last night? What is she gaining from it?. Joke Daysila, Omotola Jalade and others are there to serve as good models to her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by bluecircle470: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na d freedom n rubbish wey she wan dey do b dat. Mtcheeww....... Actress no get life
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mzjacy:
Everyone deserve happiness

This is their excuse for sleeping around like dogs they are....

They always look for happiness where there is none.

Tell me, what happens when the lust between these two gone sour, then, you ll equally tell her that another happiness is needed.....

The day you realise that happiness could only be felt by how you build your own world independently, that's the day you become free from being bleeped and used by men.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by jerecrown(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abasa iranu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Mzjacy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
FolarinLondon:

This is their excuse for sleeping around like dogs they are....

They always look for happiness where there is none.

Tell me, what happens when the lust between these two gone sour, then, you ll equally tell her that another happiness is needed.....

The day you realise that happiness could only be felt by how you build your own world independently, that's the day you become free from being bleeped and used by men.
WTF ARE YOU QUOTING ME FOR BRO? OPINION IS LIKE ASSHOLE EVERYONE GAT ITS OWN
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by brighthp(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just speechless shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by stonecoldcafe: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omavik:
Seriously?? rada rada..

I prefer her with Johnson sha...

Her life isn't even worthy of emulation..

Her mates are nursing there adorable kids in there husbands house and she's busy jumping from one man to another...

Her previous marriage didn't even produce a single child (Not blaming her tho, cos I don't know the cause)

S/O to sexy celebrity Mamas who take care of their home,career and body...

Didn't you read with the johnson guy apologizing any and every time he cheated on her? I'm not happy seeing her like this too but can she tie down an unfaithful husband who continually strays?

We don't know the full gist so as you shame her due to the fact her marriage is no more, leave some shame for the husband too. Women take too much shiiiiiit in this our society.

Toyin, I've defended you here as your loyal fan but still it breaks my heart to see you like this. Oh well good luck
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by eluquenson(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Free of charge, moving from one man to another and yet she doesn't feel ashamed.

Erofo......iranu.....abasha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Irepib(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is d third relation can it last? Toyin u better stay in one place stop jocketing around
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by missyQween(f): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria celeb sha...Been thinking marriage and relationship is rice and beans for internet... SMH
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Gbolahan2015: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
winkmart:
see ADULTEROUS BEHAVIOR

check my signature jere
I taught dis toyin she is a big girl b4 walahi she be small chicken, d guy beside her na Seun Egbegbe
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by mythoughts: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
By the looks on the pics......she seems more interested in making her Ex and haters angry than actually looking happy for the new relationship.....if thats whats she even called it....a cry for help if you ask me..
You re smart

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Kangol99(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by skuribeebo: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Malive:
Seems she likes them young & slim.
she likes deep penetration.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
mythoughts:
You re smart
Thanks
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by tunde1200(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
From frying pan to fire.

Seun egbegbe that tout.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by banmee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Toyin Aimakhu's New Boyfriend Shares Loved Up Pics Of Them On IG

Ever since ending her marriage to Adeniyi Johnson, actress Toyin Aimakhu has been linked to Yoruba film maker, Seun Egbegbe. The two began dating sometime last year. Last night, the film maker posted loved up photos of himself and the actress on his IG page. See photos below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBLf45XSVRK/

I think i'm gonna throw up.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by hadexdemo: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nonsense girl
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by queenfav(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Isn't she still legally married?na wa o.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by AOB1: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
winkmart:
YOU ARE GROWN DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET SENSE

ati FE DOPA
MUMU grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by AOB1: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
See her face angry angry
lyk ur face grin grin tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mzjacy:
WTF ARE YOU QUOTING ME FOR BRO? OPINION IS LIKE ASSHOLE EVERYONE GAT ITS OWN

I am sorry sweetie...

I was on my period when i bumped on your comment.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Mzjacy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
FolarinLondon:

I am sorry sweetie...

lolz, it happens too some times
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Mzjacy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
FolarinLondon:

I am sorry sweetie...

lolz, it happens to me too some times
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by winkmart: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
AOB1:
MUMU grin grin

lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by reelpoint(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oga aaaoo ooooo......I go love ooooooo

Anyway, Life continues.........

Check my signature and Subscribe my channel called "Pieces of Me".C003231C1
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by zynzyn(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
This girl dey Old o!!

But..........................

SHE NO WAN GREE!!

ISSORITE!! undecided lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her by Daraph(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
That's Seun Egbegbe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are In Russia For The World Cup (PICS) / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.