Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (49850 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Iffffffy(f): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tedassie:
Follow get one part of hin bodi na...like his WAIST #waist_trainers_association wink
na u sabi
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by olagamalin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijapips02:

There are things going on in the industry you know nothing about dude. do you know Why he took lil kesh matter personally? Why he's always seen with kesh? dude, baddo is a gay lord!

Why do you feel a need to be noticed??... Lemme reiterate, I'm quite indifferent... Tnks for the heads-up. Adios
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by abbey621(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
I find it very nauseating that the comment of one clueless black mofo in America automatically reflects in most of y'all minds as the entire American population. We have dumb Nigerians who also made ridiculous comments on social media but does that reflect the views of all or most Nigerians? Wale lives a thug life and thus would attract mostly thugs commenting on his social media pages, it is clear that the person who made the comment is one of those low life thugs, when they see something they can't relate to then they automatically label it as gay or another kind of obscene word. I work with both white Americans and African Americans and I can truthfully say the Whites are racists but mostly racists behind your back but the African Americans are so clueless that they exhibit racists symptoms against their own kinds, in fact they believe African Americans are in no way related to Africans and before everyone decides to blame them remember they are the true victims here due to slavery and 95%of them having to adopt a white man's name hereby forgetting about their true roots. So instead of bashing them, let's be sympathetic for they know not what they are doing!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by repogirl(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol, are they now too cool to sit on the Sofa? Instead na their leg dey sit on top... Wo, Olamide and Wale, your Mama no teach una not to step on the seats?

If una be my chilren, I for don flog una manners back inside una head. Nonsense! angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Progress2468(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacko01:

Either you white or some egoistic fuc×+*d ..... Hw can u say such.... U fake to me..... Do u knw half of deir struggles.... Go hide under ur rock dude..... Afta all he dissin his fellow black man... Get out fake ass white man slave

Weeere Alert
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by froshjay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shout out to folarin for up holdin his people culturr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by bakynes(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Truth is alot of white and Black Americans or British are so ignorant of things outside the Developed climes. Most who haven't travelled outside their shores believe Africa is one country and it's a jungle filled with animals and no civilization.
One white course mate once asked me, if have seen a computer before, I paused and smiled I just left his sight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by popcykaylah(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
was at the wedding yesterday as well ..and I was wearing sandals too..and so did most guys
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by TheAziz: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
these Americans sef, Nice one wale

1 Like

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by lepasharon(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
But the sandals do look gay tho...
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by oyeah786(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Which sandal, abeg I love ola but not a serious fan of his but sandals na the way come onitsha you go see. Then na italian sandals most na ok correct on with u short or trousers its still exist uptill today. You guys should not mind usa must we be like them may be as a star they expect that we wear shoes like them promoting theirs Bleep them abeg OLA ride on you not a homo na THEM homo pass.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Blackops(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
If I hear say Olamide be 'Gegemu' (Gay), Na P***y d guy dey dig. And these Black Americans no get brain they should better pray say Donald Trump no enter or else dem go hear/see whine. Some of these Blacks no get iota of ssense dem think say na dir side world end.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Boyooosa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
I love Wale... No Homo! Cool wit his lil hommies wink
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Charlesdock(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
See this people do they think na everytime we go dey hammer shoe for leg.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by jeff1607(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
can't wait for Donald to win and to see the expression on the faces of all those african Americans would be epic.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by dfrost: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

People fear and reject what they dont know or understand

Nas... Nice one mate.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Tex42(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
These Americans must be extremely shallow minded to think that every one must rock tims, Adidas pajamas and those slave trade chains to look masculine or straight. These guys are so cynical! With their cocaine induced thought.

See Ola correct max up, see sharp sandals...
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by chamboy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
sagitariusbaby:
Black Americans are the dumbest people on earth, you only need to talk to them one on one before they shamelessly display their ignorance about mother Africa
black Aussie worse pass them... The major problem with them is low-self esteem
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Missonas(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
All I know is Olamide is King!!!
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by tevinsolt: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Only if we can continue to be united like this,these people will stop thinking they know it all or superior than us

Proudly Nigerian
Proudly African

yeah united over bullshitt like this huh.....you make a lot of sense
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by morganacanta: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bukaiske:
Are you his gay partner?.........mind wat u say......
He is .
He bleeps guys for money .
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by tevinsolt: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Excellent response

Americans need more education than guns. They are very ignorant folks

let's not get carried away now. Nigeria would top the ignorance list.
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Akkord4gov: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
tevinsolt:

yeah united over bullshitt like this huh.....you make a lot of sense

You start from somewhere man
Unity in every facet of life to say no to oppression
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by morganacanta: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijapips02:

There are things going on in the industry you know nothing about dude. do you know Why he took lil kesh matter personally? Why he's always seen with kesh? dude, baddo is a gay lord!
Lol these ignorant mofos don't know that half of people in Nigeria music industry are gay or bi. the Nigeria music industry is deep .
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Shymm3x: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol, clash of cultures.

These fools don't know that a lot of shiit that can be termed homoerotic is normal in Africa.

But the ish looks too feminine though. Never rocked a sandal in my life.

cc: sukkot

1 Like

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by chybykee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
that thing wey d Wale leg be like Igbo
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Pangea: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jacko01:

Either you white or some egoistic fuc×+*d ..... Hw can u say such.... U fake to me..... Do u knw half of deir struggles.... Go hide under ur rock dude..... Afta all he dissin his fellow black man... Get out fake ass white man slave

I'm an African man not an African American!
We might have the same colour of skin but never the same mentality.
The above issue, actually bring everything into more clarity!

1 Like

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Excellent response

Americans need more education than guns. They are very ignorant folks

/
Caucasians are naturally adventurous. When they don't know, they ask curious questions with subtle disclaimers.

But it is the Blacks that thrive on ignorance. Most of the ignorant crap come from them. Then you wonder why debate with someone who might not even know the capital city of his/her state of residence.

/
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by macminista(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
theshaderoom:
These Americans can be annoying! Especially the black ones, they will be quick to scream "culture appropraition" when a white person braids their hair but will talk none sense about African culture.

They don't even claim Africa anymore and will be quick to tell you they are "Americans" or they "have Indian in them" (and we honestly don't care) but don't come and start talking like u know anything about African culture abeg.

Abeg see more of his response here.

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/wale-responds-to-fans-calling-olamide.html
"black Americans " re the most dysfunctional ppl in the world..trust me a white man would rather deal with an African man than those fools
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by sukkot: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lol, clash of cultures.

These fools don't know that a lot of shiit that can be termed homoerotic is normal in Africa.

But the ish looks too feminine though. Never rocked a sandal in my life.

cc: sukkot
yeah never mind these africans defending that lunatic called olamide. those are feminine sandals. i dont care what anyone says. first off which nigga wears sandals with one strap all decorated in gold ? and then the shape of the sandals ( it has heels ) dont even look right. it looks feminine. thats some gay shyttt right there playa. i think olamide chose this wedding to come out to the world as a gay nigga cheesy
Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by Shymm3x: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
yeah never mind these africans defending that lunatic called olamide. those are feminine sandals. i dont care what anyone says. first off which nigga wears sandals with one strap all decorated in gold ? and then the shape of the sandals ( it has heels ) dont even look right. it looks feminine. thats some gay shyttt right there playa. i think olamide chose this wedding to come out to the world as a gay nigga cheesy

Looooool. That was the same thing I was telling "Ilekeh" last week that I don't wear sandals - never had one, and I don't think I'll ever wear it. But I don't knock folks who wear them, cos it's normal in places with hot weather and fvcking Arabs wear sandals even during winter. grin

Anyway, the sandal looks gay but trust naija folks to get all defensive when folks don't see things their way. Yet they're the most judgemental folks out there. I think Wale had to defend him cos that's gonna knock his rep - ain't no rapper wants the gay tag. Kanye is still hurting with the #FingersInTheBooty tag. grin I think it's versace - hence the gold strap.

1 Like

Re: Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals by SAMBARRY: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olamide looks Good joor. They're just finding something unpleasant to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower / Lady Calls Annie Idibia 'Old'. 2face Replies / Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.