Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead (49787 Views)

Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by onthehill: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Ibadan-based comedian, Oluwatobi Owomoyela, popularly known as Peteru Comedy, has died, IGBERETV reports.

The skit maker who is known for his Yoruba take on Big Brother Naija is said to have passed away on Wednesday, December 21. The cause of his death is yet to be made public as at the time of this report. However, his colleagues have taken to social media to mourn his untimely demise.

Mourning the deceased, actor Muyiwa Ademola, shared a video on his Instagram page on Thursday saying,

“This is a very hard pill to swallow! How could this jolly good fellow just depart this world in this manner?. Hmmm… it is well. Please be kind to one another as we don’t even know what we are individually passing through! I learnt Peteru died of cancer. You were battling such burden yet I never saw you without a smile! It is well. It is well. It is well. Journey well great guy. I am out of words tonight.”
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmctuoXrFcR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Peteru Comedy just buried his father in November this year. He is said to be the only son of a family of seven.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434473/ibadan-based-comedian-peteru-comedy-dead/

4 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by dominique(f): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Cancer! I can't wish it upon my worst enemy. Death really dealt this family a huge blow this year. Father and son within the space of few months? That's too much! May God console them, RIP to the deceased sad

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:
Ibadan-based comedian, Oluwatobi Owomoyela, popularly known as Peteru Comedy, has died, IGBERETV reports.

The skit maker who is known for his Yoruba take on Big Brother Naija is said to have passed away on Wednesday, December 21. The cause of his death is yet to be made public as at the time of this report. However, his colleagues have taken to social media to mourn his untimely demise.

Mourning the deceased, actor Muyiwa Ademola, shared a video on his Instagram page on Thursday saying,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmctuoXrFcR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Peteru Comedy just buried his father in November this year. He is said to be the only son of a family of seven.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434473/ibadan-based-comedian-peteru-comedy-dead/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Life after Death... jus a sentence to console.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by BATified2023: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
dominique:
Cancer! I can't wish it upon my worst enemy. Death really dealt this family a huge blow this year. Father and son within the space of few months? That's too much! May God console them, RIP to the deceased sad
I wish we could get a lasting solutions to some so called terminal diseases

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by triple996(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Rip cry
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
May his soul Rest In Peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by othermen: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.
Julius Caesar 2.2.36-7, JULIUS CAESAR TO CALPHUR
William Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by falcon01: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Who's he
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Mindlog: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by fotadmowmend(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Rip
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Menclothing: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
I know him personally my bro in comedy business friend mc diouf

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by DMTtechnologies: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
haaaaaaaa
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by EmmyDJourno: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Rest In Peace champ
For where you go there is no Tinubu to threaten your future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by money121(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
R.ip
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Gone too soon. That's how I discovered a young man I knew passed away since Nov 28th. He had a power bike accident and his body doesn't v scratch or blood stain. I just discovered I didn't see his December new month msg and I v not seen his posts on FB for like two weeks except tagging. Na so I Waka go his wall and behold, the first pic I saw was his body lying beside the power bike and lots of obituaries and rip(s). The thing shock me. Cos I still sent him msg on November 28th wey deliver but him no read am and na that 28th of Nov he died.
This world is ephemeral. All those inciting violence here, Putin pikins, those boys in islamic section fueling violence and MURIC of nairaland should know that obiri laye!
wiseone28:
I hope you didn't send him your nudes on that 28th cos another person go open am.
Ewure. Mumuboy of life. See his head like goat head

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by obembet(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Seriously. Very deadly.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by ThePolemicist: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by KingLennon(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP bro. My heartfelt sympathy goes to the family, loosing the father and the only male child in the family will be one pill too difficult to swallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by yahoodetector: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP.

I don't know him tho
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Leader56: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by ThePolemicist: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
His watch has ended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by yahoodetector: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Rest In Peace champ

What if he was among those dundy heads supporting Tinubu?
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Sandazblack: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:

We first need to get a solution of how to get rid of people like you who loves to vote bad leaders

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2022
dominique:
Where did u read it DAT it was cancer that killed him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Wickedfacts: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Rest In Peace champ

Learn not to carry your parental stupidity into this thread

12 Likes

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Magnumproperty: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Rest in peace Peteru
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by sofeo(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
RIP Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.