Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? (958 Views)

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics / What Will You Do If U Were Invited For Dinner In Your GF Place And You Saw This? / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by darealsola(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
I was just thinking about wizkid and this question came to my mind.guys, if u were wizkid's enemy, what do you think you can do to destroy his career? comment
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by raayah(f): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
It's too late to ruin his career, he's an established musician.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by adedolapo189(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wonder what dis guy do to you dat u re thinking of how to wreck his career................I guess u re a bad person nd u re among those that don't want others to succeed. #fuck_that_shit
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by cruzita(f): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
anyone thinking of wrecking anybody's career should know that his own is already wrecked.u did not make him big so why will u make him small.#BabaGodGatHisBack
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by mccoymatrix(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Instead of weed....I go givam cuRry 2 smoke
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by nuelzy: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
wrecking an already wrecked career

1 Like

Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by doyinisaac(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
nuelzy:
wrecking an already wrecked career

A wrecked career bringing more fame and money....you wey your career dey unwrecked how much dey your empty union bank account??grin how many of your family members know you talkless of Nigerians??how many bicycle you get talkless of car??how many free endorsement you get talkless of paid endorsements??who your unwrecked career don help??eventhough
am not a wizkid fan but I think someone needs to type common sense into your head.....grin

broke people always think they have an opinion....

1 Like

Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by nuelzy: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:
A wrecked career bringing more fame and money....you wey your career dey unwrecked how much dey your empty union bank account??grin how many of your family members know you talkless of Nigerians??how many bicycle you get talkless of car??how many free endorsement you get talkless of paid endorsements??who your unwrecked career don help??eventhough
am not a wizkid fan but I think someone needs to type common sense into your head.....grin

and after typing all dis epistle...how much was transfered into ur world bank account ?? grin

attention seekers always think they have a price grincheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by MeloGist(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:

See Finishing shocked grin grin
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by doyinisaac(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
nuelzy:
and after typing all dis epistle...how much was transfered into ur world bank account ?? grin

attention seekers always think they have a price grincheesygrin
Take heart,what i was just trying to say is that you should Stop displaying your stupidity,ignorance,and foolishness on the internet....try and use your brain that is if you have one... bleached goat.....oponu..
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by nuelzy: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:
Stop displaying your stupidity,ignorance,and foolishness on the internet....try and use at least your brain to think and stop thinking with your anus....oponu..
e pain am gringringringringringrin
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by doyinisaac(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
nuelzy:
e pain am gringringringringringrin
Yes your stupidity can be painful to people...grin
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by teemama20(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dahs y wizkid h to pray for his enemy undecided
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Y would I bother to wreak havoc on someone's music career, knowing fully well dat d Law of Karma will come after you...

sad

1 Like

Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by nuelzy: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
doyinisaac:
Yes your stupidity can be painful to people...grin
urs is plain epic... gringrin
Re: If U Were Wizkid's Enemy And U Want To Wreck His Career, Wat Will U Do? by Brighfuture(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Remember that there is a law called karma... what ever u do or wish another... il come back to you X3

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Unknowly Standing As Afro G's PA In New Picture / Yoruba Actor Odunlade Warns Married Actresses, Kemi Afolabi & She Baby To Stop / Video Of Wizkid & Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.