Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. (5136 Views)

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by misterawo: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tiv people love Nigeria more than Hausas. Any idea that will lead to disintegration of Nigeria is dead on arrival as far as Tiv man is concerned. Nnamdi Kanu made mistake by rejecting an Hausa judge in favour of Tiv. He has declared Kanu guilty already by referring to Kanu's action as offence.
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by Tequilah: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
You're a big fool. I AM an Igbo man.
And, like I said, I don't give a ffucck about Niger Deltans.
Oil is their ideology
Oil is their identity
Oil is their creed
and oil is their unity.

Better open your eyes and see.
Those people are completely worthless in terms of human capital.
If we go with their volatile assses, and when that oil eventually becomes worthless, are you not aware those criminals would turn to violence and militancy?
By virtue of their wrong choices in 1968, they remained with Nigeria, and that same Nigeria ultimately polluted their lands and made them nearly uninhabitable. They can't farm, can't fish, and will constitute a major nuisance with their overbloated sense of entitlement.
Not to mention the serious fighting that is bound to break out amongst them.
Ijaw vs Ikwerre
Ijaw vs Itsekiri
Their numerous cult gangs and pathological never-do-wells.
Abeg, I'd rather we went our way.

Haba!! shocked You no try at all....you lumped all Niger-Deltans into the same stereo-typical basket and annihilated their collective identity, in one fell swoop. Where I come from, this is regarded as prejudice, with a capital 'P'. shocked

Not all Niger-deltans are the same, and many of them are as different as chalk and cheese. This picture you have painted of the average ND inhabitant using words such as "they can't farm, they can't fish and and will constitute a major nuisance with their overbloated sense of entitlement. Not to mention the serious fighting that is bound to break out amongst them...." shows that you have grouped ALL Niger-Deltans as 'never-do-wells,' by using the activities of the miscreants among them to tar all the rest with the same brush. undecided

You fall my hand big-time Bros, with your propagation of this stereotypical view of the average Niger-Deltan if you don't mind my saying so... sad

It is just like a non-Igbo person coming out to say 'the average Igbo man is a money-minded, cunning, greedy trader who will do anything for money, even if it is fetish.' Yet, we all know that not all Igbo people are cut from the same cloth and many do not share such characteristics.
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by chacoonder(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!!abeg make una go look for another messiah o because this nnamdi don say if hin house rent no finish for kuje estate, he no go commot grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by ComrdDRS: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't really know why the OP is mentioning the judge as Tiv. The judge is not a custodian of Tiv constitution but of Nigeria and so he is acting on the Nigerian script and not Tiv's. You the Igbo you assumed every one is a perceived enemy. The Tivs are not your enemies in their hearts as you re portraying the whole thing. Ask any of them their views on Biafra and you 'll be amazed that the people you have been having grudges with don't even reason in that direction. IPOB alwayz use your heads before you Turn every nationality in Nigerian ur enemy. The whole of north Tiv land is the savest for you to duel in. Trust me.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by kuuljay(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tiv man from jos What the Bleep is the op talking about,besides that nigger was always bragging on the radio that the day he is arrested Nigeria will cease to exist, so why is he shouting rule of law in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by chisupport: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
I

1 Like

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by MonPro: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

You're a big fool. I AM an Igbo man.
And, like I said, I don't give a ffucck about Niger Deltans.
Oil is their ideology
Oil is their identity
Oil is their creed
and oil is their unity.

Better open your eyes and see.
Those people are completely worthless in terms of human capital.
If we go with their volatile assses, and when that oil eventually becomes worthless, are you not aware those criminals would turn to violence and militancy?
By virtue of their wrong choices in 1968, they remained with Nigeria, and that same Nigeria ultimately polluted their lands and made them nearly uninhabitable. They can't farm, can't fish, and will constitute a major nuisance with their overbloated sense of entitlement.
Not to mention the serious fighting that is bound to break out amongst them.
Ijaw vs Ikwerre
Ijaw vs Itsekiri
Their numerous cult gangs and pathological never-do-wells.
Abeg, I'd rather we went our way.

It is not a coincidence that you hate Kanu, Biafra and SS while claiming to be Igbo. All these stinks of yoruba online behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:38am On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:

It is not a coincidence that you hate Kanu, Biafra and SS while claiming to be Igbo. All these stinks of yoruba online behaviour.

Oya now, come and take my Igbo identity from me if it would make you sleep better at night.

I guess your understanding of Igbo identity begins and ends with a knucklehead spewing trash on a radio station. Your low IQ will lead you to your grave if you don't watch it, online imbbecile. People like you are so low in your thinking that you end up getting played.

The same way you gullible dunces were singing to every tune from that flip-flopping iiidiiot Barcanista when he was talking about "Lower Niger Republic". You didn't call him a Yoruba man then o. In fact some of you staked your reputations defending the iddiot, not minding his well documented anti-Igbo hate tantrums in the past. But now that he has shown you his true colors, where has that left you?

Today, some of you are even shamelessly supporting Femi Fani Kayode, not minding the disgusting anti-Igbo outbursts from that vile drug addict in the past. Have you no shame?

It is a PITY that all it takes any anti-Igbo impostor to gain acceptance from the gullible online Biafra agitators, is to come online and pledge support for Biafra. You are SO SO GULLIBLE IT'S HEARTBREAKING!
Who the FUCCCK are you to declare a person Igbo or not? Can you tell your left from your right?
With the number of impostors that have played and humiliated you dullards on Nairaland, from the Barcanistas to the Truckpushers, the Nyesom Wikes to the Rochas Okorochas, do you still have the credibility to label people as impostors?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

My brother, the matter tire me.
And now another clown just labeled me a Yoruba man.
Me wey don dey here since 2009.
That's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by princeBlack77(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Grow up please. Nnamdi Kanu is not innocent.
He's an iiddiiot who is finally getting exposed for the coward he is.

It's a very good thing he was caught this early so people would see him for the powerless fellow he is.
If he had been allowed to escape, his propagandists would have been all over yhe place bragging about how powerful and untouchable he is. And who knows how many more innocent Igbo youngsters he would have deceived into wasting their lives.

When he was first caught, many of his deluded semi-literate followers went about bragging about how it was Kanu's plan to get caught and how Buhari had played into his hands. The buffoons went about the place talking about how they were in talks with the armed forces of USA, China and other countries, and how the UN would crush Nigeria by December. Their young naive followers believed them.

8 Protests and 17 deaths later, they're begging the authorities to respect the LAW and COURT RULINGS (Of the zoo, right?) and free Kanu.
The USA soldiers have vanished to thin air.
David Cameron's promises (or your delusional fabrications) are gone.
Where are the Chinese badasses you were "in talks" with? They were fabrications, weren't they?

I'm so glad Kanu and his cult members have been exposed as toothless bulldogs.
If these guys were allowed to thrive, they would have scammed so many of our Igbo people both at home and in the diaspora who put faith in them.
i hate reading trash
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by laudate: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2016
LRNZH:
This why your Biafra plans are on shaky foundatons.
Nothing Ipods do is based on intelligence or good research.

Where have you heard that there are Tiv people with Jos origins?

With all the video evidence of Kanu soliciting for arms to fight Nigeria (the Zoo), how can't he be considered a risk to Nigeria's national interest?

Has Edward Snowden (wikileaks) physically hurt a fly before? He doesn't have the balls to enter any US held territory because he is considered a US national risk as well. Snowden only leaked national secrets. He hasn't even asked for secession in the US.
The day the US apprehends him, he will rot in Guatanamo Bay which is worse than Kuje prisons.

Nigeria is doing Nnamdi Kanu a favor sef.

Nnamdi Kanu lacks wits hence his predicament today.

Your rejoinder is hereby nominated as the "Best Post of the Week!!" Here, go to the bar and have a drink on the house. cool

chisupport:
I started listening to Radio Biafra since early last year, when Nnamdi Kanu was the sole anchor of the broadcast.
That fellow called Nnamdi kanu made so many statements capable triggering ethnic cleansing (like what happened in rwanda in the mid 90's)...He threatened to kill all who opposed his cause for the actualization of Biafra. He ordered his Gullible followers to burn down any bus that had the picture of Kumuyi the deeper-life pastor all in an effort to stop their crusade in Aba. He called all yoruba preachers and pastors children of the devil and even stated that no member of any ''yoruba church" would be allowed to become an IPOB member. He threatened to make somalia a paradise compared to Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Nnamdi Kanu said all manners of inciteful and Hateful statements capable of keeping him in prison for d rest of his life........

I no know say you sef hear am! shocked In fact, if the state security services can lay their hands on the audio tapes of those broadcasts or on the transcripts, Kanu will stay in the cell for a loo-oo-ong time. His newborn son would have reached puberty, before he smells the air of freedom again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by mikolo80: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

A TIV MAN FROM JOS JUSTICE JOHN TSOHO IS A WILLING TOOL BEING USED BY HAUSA/FULANI-YORUBA OLIGARCH TO CONVICT OUR INNOCENT LEADER, A FREEDOM FIGHTER NNAMDI KANU.
THE SAME WAY THE HAUSA/FULANI-YORUBA OLIGACHY USED YAKUBU GOWAN AND T.Y DANJUMA; TIV MEN TO ANNIHILATE MILLIONS OF BIAFRAN DURING THE NIGERIAN AGGRESSIVE WAR!
AS THEY SAY HISTORY HAS A FUNNY WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF. THE NORTHEN CHRISTIAN MINORITY MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF BEING USED TO KILL BIAFRANS. THEY MUST ASK THEMSELVES, WHY HAVE THEY HELPED THE HAUSA FULANI TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BUT, ARE BEING KILLED AND MAIMED ON DAILY BASIS
Last Friday witness another traversie in the Islamic Republic of Nigeria criminal judicial system when Justice John Tsoho delivered a ruling on the bail application of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.
The so called learned gentleman did not disappoint, as he lived up to the alleged 100million naira bribe to convict Nnamdi Kanu.
His basis of judgement was mind boggling as it was not based on the argument presented in the court by the prosecutor and the defendant but, it was based on the script from Buhari as demonstrated on his last media chart where he announce that Nnamdi Kanu could not be granted bail base on the fact that he hold a dual nationality and that he imported a sophisticated equipment. This is why white people claim that black people are backward for they lack common sense.
John Tsoho told the world that he refused Kanu’s application based on the fact that Kanu who has never killed a fly possess a national security risk- what then would he tell Boko Haram members or those politicians that have stolen the country dry? “It is evident that the activities of the defendants were inimical to national security”, Justice Tsoho added”.
As Kanus and the other two Biafrans trial are yet to commence, Justice Tsoho had already concluded that, if they are allowed bail, they would commit further offences as if it has already been established beyond every reasonable doubt that they have committed any offence in the first place. He stated that “It can be curtailed in other to prevent a person from committing further offence”
IPOB worldwide therefore do not have confidence in this trial because the judge has breach the principle of fair hearing.
Gowonand DanJuma are TiV men ba. why you lying
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by laudate: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
mikolo80:
Gowon and DanJuma are TiV men ba. why you lying

Don't mind them. They don't know anything. Try and forgive their stupidity.... sad
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by santori: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
every other nigerian tribes are the enemies of the the deluded Igbos. even their kinsmen that holds a contrary position to theirs is tagged a yoloba man. bunch of mofos
Re: Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. by mikolo80: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
laudate:

Don't mind them. They don't know anything. Try and forgive their stupidity.... sad
him own pass stupidity o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reasons GEJ Sack Andrew Yakubu / Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS / Ekiti State PDP Chairman Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.