Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory (999 Views)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by okazuu(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gov wike and his wife was in salvation ministries church today to thank God for the victory at the supreme Court.

Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by okazuu(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
more pics

Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by Redoil: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Heart attack for the zombies and the janjaweedian. Ngenekuwenu ur attention is needed hear
Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by okazuu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
more pictures

Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
he went to salvation does not mean he was thanking God. All this politicians are demons...
Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by yanabasee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
[size=50pt]THIEVES... I BLAME BUHARI FOR LETTING THIS MAN TO GO SCOT FREE, TECHNICALLY [/size]
Re: Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory by theochael(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
My Governor, I also join u in thanking God

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Rocks On Motorcycle (photos) / Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari / Appointment Get Jara: Again, Governor Ayade Appoints 44 New Advisers/assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.