Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers (35114 Views)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by OBJlive: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
I Am Personally Not Happy With This Type Of Metropolitan Transfer. The Appropriate Thing Would Have Been To Transfer Him To Daura In Katsina State. Maybe He Might Even Convert Buhari And His Kinsmen

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ourleader(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Is wrong to returned senior pastor to assisting pastor! Absolutely TABOO
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by lacum: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Admiralty616:
If transfer is a routine carried out every 6 years in the catholic church, how come he was left in the same parish for 20 years? It shows it all have to do with a prophesy he made, which came to pass.
the report is not correct. mbaka is not 20 years old a priest so how could he hv bin there upto 20 yrs.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ezenwajunior(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
The transfer is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by JewelRegi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
why catholic transfer him to a place where he reports to another priest?

In case Uve nt seen, I have seen many pastors pastoring big churches sent to start a new church frm foundation so it's not punishment it's normal, it happens everywhere. D reason why fr mbaka's own is causing havoc I don't know.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Godsonkemz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
If he claims to be an agent of change, then let him accept his transfer, which is part of the changes without grudges trying to arouse unnecessary attention and sympathy. A missionary work is not to be politicized. Christ was humble to the core, so also the apostles who suffered and were persecuted so as to send the gospel across nations. Why can't Mbaka learn that call to service demands humility.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by kevoh(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
makazona:
What APC seem not to understand is this::
1.theTransfer is in his favour cz Emene is closer to The Adoration Ministry
2.The pressure of running his former parish(CKC) and d Adoration Ministry is much on him.To reduce d stress and gv CKC to a priest with less commitment are the major reasons for d transfer.
3. Making him an assistant parish resident priest will give him just a blend of a parishn Adoration work.

My observation though.

GBAM! You get plenty sense jare. Finally someone who is observing this issue like me.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by JewelRegi(f): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
ourleader:

Where, how and why
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by luggy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
mbaka yiii, APC will kill u one day

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nobleking2000:
What if the priest he is to report to is older than him both age wise and number of years spent in the order of catholic priesthood. You must not comment on issues you don't know how it functions.
mbok, before you tell me about the way it functions, he was reporting to someone superior to a priest before so why reduce the ranking now?
is the current posting of the same rank with where he left or lesser, even if na yobe dey send him, it ought to be the same rank or superior not lesser
2. am not sure calling anywhere is by age.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by chigoizie7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm
After 20yrs but why transfer him now wat happens to his followers dat he has spent years to build?

It is all about spreading the gospel, let him take the gospel to other parts of the town. Na still d same thing, one set of people shouldn't be benefiting from the anointing, he is happy they didn't send him to abakpa
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by JewelRegi(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
OBJlive:
I Am Personally Not Happy With This Type Of Metropolitan Transfer. The Appropriate Thing Would Have Been To Transfer Him To Daura In Katsina State. Maybe He Might Even Convert Buhari And His Kinsmen

Hahahahahahahahaha
grin grin ;D grin grin grin grin grin ;D grin grin
I no knw wetin I go answer u
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by lacum: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
ourleader:
hear it ones again, d report is wrong. he was transfered from his parish and he is in another parish as a priest in residence not assistant to anybody. so for now he has no parish. do u understand?
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by timota(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
So Mbaka is now above transfer or what? What exactly is this useless party trying to say or what.Routine transfer of priests is norm in the catholic church and Mbaka's should not be an exception.
including demoting a parish priest of 20 to assistant parish priest make una dey try talk truth small

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rev.Fr.Mbaka transfer is a blessing to Emene society. Socio-economy activity of d area will be increased more importantly,the spirituality of people of Emene is paramount to the bishop of Enugu diocese. APC should stare off Catholic transfer. Am expecting Lai Mohammed to blame Mbaka transfer on Pope tongue
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by lacum: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godsonkemz:
If he claims to be an agent of change, then let him accept his transfer, which is part of the changes without grudges trying to arouse unnecessary attention. A missionary work is not to be politicized. Christ was humble to the core, so also the apostles who suffered and were persecuted so as to send the gospel across nations. Why can't Mbaka learn that call to service demands humility.
is he complaining? y not tell d above to the oversabi apc
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by bspyce(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
This APC spokesman must be out of tune to think he can score cheap point with Mbaka's transfer. God's way is different from ours and atimes difficult to understand. The Man should learn to face Politics and leave church affairs alone.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
ALL MEN OF GOOD WILL, HEAR THIS: IF YOU LOVE FATHER MBAKA, YOU NEEDED TO GO ON YOUR KNEES AND BEGIN TO PRAY FOR HIM. POLITICIANS ARE SO DIRTY THAT THEY COULD GET ANYTHING DIRTY IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN. MBAKA'S VISIT TO BUHARI AND THIS APC DABBLING SHOWS CLEARLY WHERE THEY COULD TAKE THE HOLY MAN IF WE THINK HE IS BATTLING ONLY WITH FLESH AND BLOOD AND RELAX.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by OlujobaSamuel: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
JewelRegi:

In case Uve nt seen, I have seen many pastors pastoring big churches sent to start a new church frm foundation so it's not punishment it's normal, it happens everywhere. D reason why fr mbaka's own is causing havoc I don't know.
bros, I understand you jare, just that these people are human, the heart is desperately wicked, you cannot know it. I trust none of them, the poster, posted and defender.
one once carried me in his vehicle having dbanj, terry g tracks and the likes full him vehicle, with a star beer key holder, I was dumbfounded the way he was miming to the songs, I wonder what he will be like when he gets to the top.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
lacum:

the report is not correct. mbaka is not 20 years old a priest so how could he hv bin there upto 20 yrs.
Always cross-check your facts before you go public: Fr MB was ordained in 1995 although I don't know when he became the pp of CKP. But I know he was already at CKP by 1998.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by joetins(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
fr mabaka is more than the governor of Enugu state bt his enemies will fail hundred times, God is ur side our dear fr. camillus ejike mbaka
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by VISTIN(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
One thing people don't understand about spirituality is that sometimes, you have to do some retreat to gather yourself together to continue.

And if you're not doing that, God might use some authorities to help you.

The truth remains that Mbaka needs to some retreat and the prayers of the church.

I love him so much but meddling in politics is not fanciful.

Come to talk of recent prophecies, any prophecy that does not build up even though will work against some people isn't so good.

Some prophecies about politics (though real) heat up the polity, and some people may capitalise on such to perpetrate evil.

So, in a fragile society like Nigeria, such should be well decerned and manaaged.

In my opinion, his transfer isn't a punishment. He'll have a good retreat and come back stronger.

God bless the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Agbalanze(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some one should tell APC to please stay on their lane ooo... What are their interest in religious issues? Do catholic bishops ever interfere in their politics

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by flokii: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
eyes don dey clear..

everyone can.now see who.d real tribalists are...

just cos. d Rev. extended his hand of friendship to Buhari (a northerner), they decided to punish him.. #wearewatching
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by SAEJO: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm
After 20yrs but why transfer him now wat happens to his followers dat he has spent years to build?
Followership in christianity should be only to Christ Jesus
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by mindtricks: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
Rev. Father Mbaka is the only TRUE man of God in Nigeria.
worry not Mbaka,the LORD is with you.

*Don't quote me* angry

Rev. Father Mbaka CANNOT BE the only TRUE man of God in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by alexlee50: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Let father mbaka leave priesthood and join APC
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by bolicks: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. If God has sent him no one can stop his Ministry. Not even deapest depths can hid a gold fish. So, it is well with him. If his transfer is according to guiding principles of the church then he expected it long before now. But if its induced by something else then the case is between them and God. Rebellion from him is not expected, for rebellion is same as witchcraft. Hence as a good son of the Father, compliance is key. Be strong fr Mbaka, its for a greater good.He is with you always.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
jmaine:

This . . . . . . Which one be SE APC ? . . . . . APC na APC . . . . . .
Yes o. APC is APC!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ihatesycophant(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
For those of you saying nonsense here, when Oritsejafor sold a whole CAN to PDP, none of you guys talk then. May God judge everyone of you according to your way.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
blaming the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it..
dikeigbo2:
APC playing politics with almost everything, this okechukwu of a man inciting people against the church, making mountains out of a molehill.

Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
ngmgeek:

Did they go visiting politicians? Go and sit down too!
Yes they did although not all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.